These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on TJ Thyne. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
RESPECT ONE ANOTHER
We care about and listen to each other. We don’t provoke, offend or attack our fellow members in any way. That would include inappropriate or sexually explicit language (we have many younger members), racism, sexism, homophobia, religious and political intolerance and incitement to dangerous behaviour, either directly or by linking to areas which do not share our ethos. No flaming or hurting others please; respect their views. Constructive discussion is fine!
- OUR COMMUNITY
CREATE INTERESTING DISCUSSIONS
When you post you want everyone to understand and enjoy/support. Generally, you should follow these guidelines:
- Avoid advertising anything, don’t spam by posting meaninglessly and repetitively and never attempt to impersonate others.
- Don’t overdo netspeak and smilies at the expense of the message (but we’re not killjoys, honest, just use your common sense).
- Don’t spoil randomly. A spoiler forum is provided for your use!
- Remember international (non-U.S.) fans are sometimes behind in viewing. Try not to discuss the latest season episodes in the chat (cbox).
- For your own safety and that of others, don’t include personal contact details in your posts.
- Post in appropriate forums if you can, and check to see whether there is already a thread on the topic you want to discuss before creating a new one.
- Be creative with your signature, but signatures are limited in size to 500px x 200px. Avatars are limited to 80px x 80px. Photos in posts are limited to 800px x 800px.
- It seems obvious, but don’t do anything illegal (breach of copyright, defamation, contempt of court etc.).
- When you post you want everyone to understand and enjoy/support. Generally, you should follow these guidelines:
ASK FOR HELP
OUR SUPPORT SYSTEM
Your main site admin, skftex & tjadmin (Sharon) and your moderator (ThyneAlone aka known as Steph), are here to make things run smoothly for you. If you have any problems at all, with finding your way around, rules, other members, a certain thread or post, send us a private message. Or ask the rest of the gang; they’re pretty clued up. And don’t forget, once you’re here, your suggestions are extremely welcome too! #
- OUR SUPPORT SYSTEM
AND FINALLY--THINK TJ!
- You can pretty much stick to all the above by asking yourself what TJ would want here on the boards. Respect, consideration, liveliness, creativity and intelligence. We hope to reflect his thinking and his character in all that we do here. #
NEW USER FORUM APPROVAL
FIVE POST MODERATION
- Once you register and become part of the board you may find your initial postings take a short time to show up. This is because the system stores a newly registered member’s first five posts until they have been approved by a moderator. It is an anti-spam device which has worked very well, so don’t worry – your posts will appear as soon as a moderator have checked them out.
- Once you have had five (5) posts approved, all subsequent posts will be posted automatically, however all posts are subject to moderation. Posts may be moved or deleted at the moderator's (ThyneAlone's) discretion if she feels the post fits better in a different place or violates the code listed above.
- FIVE POST MODERATION
TJ FORUM RANKINGS
TJ FORUM RANKINGS
0-99 posts FAN
100-249 posts SUPER FAN
250-499 posts CONSPIRACY THEORIST
500-749 posts BUG GUY
750-999 posts TJ JUNKIE
1000+ posts KING OF THE LAB
Administrators TJ TEAM VALIDATOR or SITE ADMIN
Thank you so much for joining us.
- TJ FORUM RANKINGS