GalaxyCon Live Aug 22 2020 Bones Live

General TJ stuff
tjadmin
Site Admin

GalaxyCon Live Aug 22 2020 Bones Live

Post by tjadmin »

TJ will be doing a live chat (on Zoom) on Aug 22 with Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor, Eric Millegan, Pej Vahdat and Michael Grant Terry at 2 PM ET. I believe it is a free Q&A and they are offering paid autographs and video greetings.

You can find more information here:
https://galaxycon.com/aug-22-bones/

And if you go to that site, you will find there is a way to win a free zoom chat with the Bones actor (of those listed) of your choice (If you win you better pick TJ!!! ;-) )

Sharon
word count: 96

kalya
Fan

Re: GalaxyCon Live Aug 22 Bones Live

Post by kalya »

I saw this on Twitter this morning. I signed up to listen to all of them be interviewed for an hour, of course, as that is free, but I had to think hard about paying for the 2-minute personal chat. It is pretty expensive. But finally I decided I missed my vacation this year, and I went for it. :-)
word count: 60

tjadmin
Site Admin

Post by tjadmin »

Welcome Kalya! You will love talking to TJ. He is sooooo sweet! :romance-smileyheart: Really cool you are going to chat with him. If it isn't too personal we'd love to hear about it afterwards!

FYI everone else if you want to attend the Q&A make sure and go get a ticket (they are free) but you will need the code to virtually attend the event.
word count: 67

Daniela
Fan

Post by Daniela »

I woke up to the news this morning and bought the free ticket as well. This totally is the best event of the year. :happy-cheerleaderkid:
For now I left the chat thing out because hoestly it´s pretty expensive.
word count: 38
"My life turned around but I´m still living my dreams" - Anastacia