TJ's visit

General TJ stuff
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJ's visit

Post by skftex »

Well, when we were talking about everyone on here, it was mentioned that we should all get together, and TJ said that'd be great. I don't think he thought about it'd be him and a room full of women. Though maybe he did. :dance:

word count: 46
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Just read your report, Sharon, and I need to say that I have tears in my eyes now. I love this site, I love you all here and TJ is so great and lovely! Sometimes when I feel lonely I know I can come here and I feel better! It's so great to have some place to go on the internet where are such nice people. Not only when I feel lonely or sad but when I feel happy and something great happend which I needed to tell! THANK YOU SHARON AND STEPH for taking care of this site. ...and THANK YOU TJ for being such a great person who brought us all together! :romance-smileyheart:

I love you all and it would be so great to meet everybody here - and TJ - one day!!!

So, now I can read the other posts here. :-)
word count: 142
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

skftex wrote:Well, when we were talking about everyone on here, it was mentioned that we should all get together, and TJ said that'd be great. I don't think he thought about it'd be him and a room full of women. Though maybe he did. :dance:

LOL, Sharon! Would be nice finding out! :-)
word count: 55
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

Aaaaaaaaah I LOVE this Story. So AMAZING!
I Agree with everyone else I Love how Genuine TJ is and that is one of the Reasons Why I Am a HUGE Fan Of his.
hahahaha Yeah I noticed the F.B.I Cap too, I Laughed so hard.

P.S I'm Glad I joined this 'Online Community' you all seem Amazing.

Saweeeeet.
word count: 62