FEBRUARY 2014 CHAT WITH TJ-discussion

General TJ stuff
tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

FEBRUARY 2014 CHAT WITH TJ-discussion

Post by tjadmin »

Hi everyone, please use this thread if you wish to make comments about the chat with TJ we had today. Thanks!

Sharon
Last edited by tjadmin on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 22

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Re: FEBRUARY 2014 CHAT WITH TJ-discussion

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

I just wanted to Thank You Mama Sharon & Steph for giving us this opportunity to talk to TJ and to TJ for his Time :D And I Loved how TJ used the Voice one this time :D And I like how Respectful everyone was to each other & while TJ was talking :D
I'm Very Honoured, I hope that I didn't step on any toes.
Look forward to chatting to you all on here more often :D

Enjoy your Day/Night.
:banana-dance: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :dance: 8-) :banana-dance:

word count: 82

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

I had a great time and even though it's a little weird for TJ, it adds so much to the chat to be able to hear his voice! He was so awesome to give us almost 2 hours of his time. :)
word count: 42
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

P.S Sorry about My LONG AS Story. Lol.

word count: 9

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

It was fine Hana, TJ asked and you were answering. We just were under a time limit and we had people that hadn't asked a question yet, so we need people to mindful of that. Everyone deserves the same chance. TJ doesn't give short answers, so please be respectful to everyone and give them an equal chance for just as long and detailed answer as everyone else received, and don't throw out more questions for him. I know it is hard, but if you have more than one question, if we have time at the end can allow more questions like we did today. :)

I love everyone's enthusiasm and I honestly want everyone to enjoy it, everything I do is for you the fans, being one myself I honestly understand it. But we also have to respect the fact that TJ takes time out of his busy day to do this for us, and it is up to Steph and me to keep things moving smoothly so everyone has an enjoyable experience, including TJ, and we don't impose on too much of his time.

I do hope that iamlladoc will come on and tell us how it was for her, she was the only new person in the chat today and I'd love to know what she thinks. So hopefully we'll hear from her about it. :)

Thanks everyone, I think it went really well and we won't have to change much for the next one, as always, I do have a chat with TJ to see what he liked or didn't like, but I think he was pretty happy with this one, it was easier for him than the last one. :)

Sharon
word count: 291

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Still My Bad, I feel STINK AS. I didn't realise till I started how long it was gonna take&I as like Crap I already started gotta finish this LOL. But yup I hope everyone got to ask a Question. And yup I think I only asked one Question? :D

Yup I see where you are coming from Mama Sharon. You are Amazing thank you for all you do for us Fans. And I'm always Honoured to be get an Invite&feel Blessed that he takes time out of HIS Day to talk to us :D

Oh Yolo, we discussed it but I'll get her to jump on here&write what she thinks.

Peace.
word count: 115

iamlladoc
Fan

Post by iamlladoc »

Hey yah guys!Just wanna say loved the warm welcome on the chat today:D It was really fun to talk with TJ.:D get some insights about the proceedings in Bones, script wise.. It was really cool.. Sharon and Steph were right! He does have a lot of ideas:D haha. love it man! The time was great timing to, for me at least. I dont know if it was alright with everybody else.

TJ is awesome! Ha! For some reason the coconut water convo cracks me up a little.hehe..
Anyway.. Hope to be a part of the next chat.. hopefully I'd be available.

PS: I reckon the voice thingy is better than having TJ type his answers out:D
:happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 122

iamlladoc
Fan

Post by iamlladoc »

LOL!! Is it weird that I feel special for being the only newbie in the chatroom.. LOL:D
Thanks Sharon for the invite! I did enjoy it!

Alyssa
word count: 28

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks for starting this, Sharon, I forgot because I came off the comp at 1.30, didn't get down till 2 and was freezing so didn't get off to sleep any time soon, also a bit hyped obviously. Have now locked the chat info thread as you wanted me to. This morning I'd prefer not to have got up, I have one of those dizzy sleep deprivation headaches, but I have to be at the hairdresser's in half an hour!!

Needless to say TJ is worth all this. And timewise I am really glad our lovely friends in the southern hemisphere got a decent bite at the cherry on this occasion, so I can't complain really concerning a late night/early morning!

I too loved having TJ talking tho he was clearly still having a bit of difficulty keeping up with our messages. Yes, it would be nice if others could join in verbally. I have to get the equipment! Sharon, you sounded astonished that we didn't get a mic with our new desktop - well it's not standard here, you have to get it separately, and at the time I didn't anticipate POSSIBLY having to keep in touch with son no. 2 if he gets on to this soccer coaching opportunity he's applying for in the US. We'll need a webcam too for that! If I can get Skype back properly, ggrrr. Which I am not going to rant about on a thread intended for chat discussion!

Overall I really had a great time and I loved TJ's reply to my question, it was so interesting. Everyone seemed to get a fair amount of 'airtime', which was excellent, and I would like to thank you all for minimising my need (and the Sharonmeisterin's) to intervene by showing each other and TJ real respect. It's the best chat I've had yet I reckon. Special thanks to Sharon for enabling it all - love her to bits. :happy-cheerleaderkid: :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 338
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I can't believe I had to miss it! Sounds like it was an interesting and fun chat. :D
word count: 18

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

I know I say it each time, but really a huge thank you Sharon, you rule the whole thing like a boss :) Thank you Steph also because you both are doing an great great work with this site and the chats <3

Also huge huge thanks to TJ because he spends some of his free time with us, and he's so patient and involved in his answers ^_^ I never say it enough: TJ is one of the loveliest person and we are lucky to have these amazing moments.

About the chat: it was so great to hear him ^_^ But I felt a bit bad for him because it was surely very weird talking to the computer. Even if we obviously all enjoyed it a lot :)

I couldn't stay longer for the interview, I hope it dragged some more fans to join us in the amazing world of TJ :)

Véro :happy-smileyflower:
word count: 152
The waffle conspiracy...

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

Hana, honestly I didn't want you to feel badly. Like I said, he asked and you were answering. It was fine. My statement was just a general statement, and not directed at you at all. I think everyone was GREAT this time, and it was much easier for TJ to keep up.

Steph, the only reason TJ had to go back to read comments is when he was talking he wasn't reading what was coming up. It is a little hard because I liked when people would comment on what he was saying, yet I noticed sometimes he would get distracted by what was being said and other times he didn't see it and had to go back and read everything. I am hoping that next time we can have a little more time after he talks for people to comment a little more about what he said before we move on to the next question. I honestly LOVED hearing all the things he told us, I LOVE IT when he is very chatty and there were some fabulous questions that got him really talking! His answer to the question about the physically demanding stuff, and about his play in college was great and fascinating! I think we probably all could just sit and listen to him talk like that all day! LOL

Oh and yes I was surprised you didn't have a microphone because here most computers have the microphone and the camera built in. So thanks for telling me that isn't the case in England, I'd have never known!

Vero, yes I know it was weird for TJ. Not sure what I can do about it, because while sure, I could go on the audio too, I am not sure I'd say enough to make a difference and honestly, even with a person on the video I feel like I'm talking to a computer! It is just weird overall for me (though I enjoyed talking to you a little bit via Skype, it was still odd for me!) Also due to where my internet connection is (I don't have wifi) I can't always have conversations anyway, too much background activity. But despite him thinking it was weird, he still seemed to do well with it. So I thnk he'll still prefer to do it that way rather than typing. :)

Alyssa, thank you so much for giving your thoughts on it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I know it must have been a bit different since we all knew each other but I hope we managed to make you feel included.We really do love new people! Also, didn't you love when TJ called you by name?

Anyway, thanks again everyone, we'll try to do it again sometime. For those that maybe are reading this and haven't joined yet, we usually have chats maybe 2 times a year, 3 if we are lucky. One early in the year and one sometime after the new season starts. Because we managed to have this one early enough, we MIGHT be able to sneak another one in this year but it really does depend on TJ's schedule and getting a time that works for Steph and me. So if you aren't sure you want to join, I promise is fun and worth it!!
word count: 568

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

I loved it! Sorry I had to leave a bit early! Hope I didn't miss a lot?!? What did I miss? I was so tired so if you could have seen me during the end of the chat you would have laughed! My head was on my arms lying on my desk and my eyes closed. So it was great that I could hear him talking. Guess I wouldn't have been able to read all that. Mondays are always tough for me. A "Wake up!" from TJ maybe would have helped ;-) LOL - but I guess not for long. So I decided to leave. But I left so quick - had to otherwise I wouldn't get any sleep at all anymore - I forgot to thank Sharon and Steph for organizing everything! I think I thanked TJ. :eusa-think: So, THANK YOU SHARON AND STEPH! You are amazing! :romance-smileyheart: And THANK YOU AGAIN TJ for spending time with us and sharing your thoughts and anwering our questions! You are amazing! I had so much fun! And I feel a bit special for giving the opportunity being a part of it!

I really liked that we could hear him talking. It was great to understand for me. I think TJ liked it, too. He didn't have to spend so much time typing and could answer more detailed. I liked it how he pronounced my name. :eusa-shifty: :) Sorry I asked the same question again, but it is was something that needed to be updated. ;-) I guess my grammar is terrible and hope you know what I wanna say!

THANK YOU ALL for such a fun evening/night! :romance-smileyheart:
Last edited by TJ4ever on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 272
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

:banana-wrench: :banana-tux: :banana-stoner: :banana-skier: :banana-rock: :banana-rainbow: :banana-dreads: :banana-linedance: Haha it's Saweet As, Mama Sharon :smile:

Haha Thanks Steph it was a decent time for me & eeellaaadoooc this time Probably not for you guyz though =/ lol. Oh and yeah I was also Suprised that over there the mic isn't already built in LOL.

HAHAHA Yeah Eelllaadoooc he said "Alyssa" so cool haha but idk if you heard him koz u were kinda MIA for a bit looking for your Question I think? Lol.
He kept saying my name wrong though LOL. But its Cool everyone who's not from NZ ALWAYS gets it wrong LOL. Even if I say it TO them LOL.

I Loved how he kinda tells stories instead of answering the Questions LOL. Was so Cool. And all the insights he gave us about Bones & about him :D

Yeah I think him speaking rather then typing is much Easier for him even though he found it kinda weird lol. But I think I Loved his Accent/Voice a tad bit too much LOL. It's so Cool LOL.

Haha Okey Dokey that's enough from me LOL.

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :banana-dance: :occasion-partyblower: :happy-wavemulticolor:

word count: 183