20 QUESTIONS WITH TJ!

General TJ stuff
stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: 20 QUESTIONS WITH TJ!

Post by stargazer »

Living in FL, I've been to all of the theme parks in Orlando. Do you have a favorite theme park or ride at a particular park? Do you enjoy riding roller coasters?
word count: 33
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Do you keep in contact with the other actors in Shuffle, for example the kids? Have they gone on to do other stuff we would know about?
word count: 27
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Once Bones eventually ends :( will you go back to television or possibly make another movie? Do you have a preference of one over the other?
word count: 25

TamraB
Fan

Post by TamraB »

If you could play any actor, who would it be and why please?

What was your personal favorite "gag" or "experiment" on Bones? ...I think Wendell looks awesome in blue dye 8-)

How do feel about Booth and Hodgins' relationship, given that their ladies are Besties?

Thank you, TJ!
Tamra
:romance-smileyheart:
word count: 49

TJThyneArmy
Fan

Post by TJThyneArmy »

Hi TJ,
Question: Now they you've finished filming season 9, Do you know you're plans yet for the off season now that you've finished filming?
word count: 28

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

If you could play any character who would you want to be?
word count: 12
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Is it more fun for you performing on stage in front of an audience or in a studio in front of a camera?
word count: 23

TJThyneArmy
Fan

Post by TJThyneArmy »

Hi TJ,
I know you've visited a lot of places in the world, but what's the one place you haven't visited that you would like to vista?
word count: 30

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

My question was one I have kept for a few years, think I had planned to ask it during a chat in 2011/12 but for reasons unknown I didn't ask it.. so here goes:
In "The boy with the answer" (season 5 - The Gravedigger arch), we see Hodgins covered in blood, gets pulled away screaming - how was it to film that? and did you prepare in some way (same approach as for Aliens in a Spaceship) before filiming the dream sequence?

Of all of the grosse bodies that have been on the show through the years, which body did make you want to throw up?
word count: 107

jennmorri79
Fan

Post by jennmorri79 »

Do you spend time with the cast once you are done shooting, who are you closest with?

Jenn
Philly Pa
word count: 20

Jennifer_4743
Fan

Post by Jennifer_4743 »

In what ways are you and Hodgins alike? I love youŗ work!
word count: 12

Jennifer_4743
Fan

Post by Jennifer_4743 »

I have seen you post pictures of your cats. I was wondering what kind of animals you like and have you always liked cats or just since you have been with your fiancee? :-) #lovehodgins #lovebones #animals :-)
word count: 36

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

I've had a very long week and these probably suck but here goes...

Are you going back to Africa anytime soon to finish the school? Is there anywhere else you'd like to to go to do this sort of work in the future?

Guilty pleasure/embarrassing song on your iPOD? (Edelweiss doesn't count because it's good ;)).

Do you enjoy art? Favorite artist or gallery?

Creepiest killer/suspect on Bones?

Other than squinterns, any favorite or memorable moments with guest stars?

Any superstitions or fears?

*I also second Sherry's internal character history question and the start/end day one and really all the others too, lol.

:romance-smileyheart: Angela in Nashville
word count: 113
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers