20 Questions with TJ April 2014-FEEDBACK THREAD

General TJ stuff
tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

20 Questions with TJ April 2014-FEEDBACK THREAD

Post by tjadmin »

Hi everyone!

This is the place to discuss the "interview" we had today. I apologize for the sound issues, Steph and I did try it out the other day and we didn't really have those problems then, we didn't get a chance to try it with TJ because he was out of town. I think at the end I found something that helped, so hopefully if we do it again that way it'll be much better for everyone. Anyway go ahead and post what you thought.

Sharon
Last edited by tjadmin on Sun May 18, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 90

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: 20 Questions with TJ April 2014-FEEDBACK THREAD

Post by ThyneAlone »

It was so great to have a direct contact that meant TJ could get through the material at a reasonable pace (for him! ;) ). I can understand how people would have found the sound issue frustrating, but I thought this was a good alternative format to the chat style. Because people were listening and commenting rather than chatting among themselves as much, it also made the conversation and relevant info easier to pick out. I was surprised too how keen people were to hear us, Sharon and me - weird!! It does make it more personal. Overall, I thought, another good way to connect with TJ - and he enjoyed not being on his own talking to the computer! As I get used to it I'll probably learn how to stay still and not throw my arms about as if everyone can see me! :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 142
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

It was fun! I had also a sound issue in the living room where I was sitting because of the party so I missed a bit from time to time. But I was glad that I could make it. ...and I wanted to take home the ipad of my brother in law but he didn't allow it! STRANGE, don't you think??? ;-) :eusa-whistle: :eusa-shhh: :eusa-shifty:

I didn't get the episodes we need to rewatch. (Great - homework! ;-) LOL) Wanna do it. Maybe someone can help me there.

Otherwise I really enjoyed it! Guess it was great for TJ not being the only one talking. He didn't need to concentrate so much on what we write and could talk more. Sharon and Steph did the reading mostly. But I liked it that he read the comments too from time to time and responded to them! YAY! So great!

Big THANK YOU, TJ, for doing this - spending a few hours with us. I feel so special being a part of this all!

And of course a big THANK YOU, Sharon and Steph for setting this up, for organising and hosting the interview! I really appreciate all the work you put in it so we all can have a good time! You did and do an amazing job! :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 214
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I missed whatever you are talking about as well Simone, I had user issues for a while as well. So can someone tell me what that means, Bones homework? LOL

Oh and now that I think about it, I think they DID air the episode that Hodgins replied "penis" in! I need to go back and check it but I do think it happened. Or maybe I'm just making it so since TJ mentioned it! HAHA
word count: 77
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Hmmm, I'm going to have to think hard about what episode that could've been in. Let us know if you figure it out Sharon. :)

Despite having some technical issues, I really enjoyed our little interview. I thought it would be more formal so I'm glad that we got to interact with TJ a little and he had a chance to read our comments as well. It's awesome to finally be able to put voices to names! I think having other people talking also made TJ more comfortable during the chat. Looking forward to the next one! :D
word count: 100
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Sharon, you said in the cbox : "I think we have a few Bones repeats to go through these next couple of weeks."

That's what I am talking about. I thought you were talking about eps that came up at the interview?
word count: 42

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

maryann
Fan

Today's interview chat

Post by maryann »

Just wanted to say thank you to the administrators for arranging the audio interview with TJ today. I really enjoyed it. I could listen to him talk all day. Everytime I see or hear him interviewed I have more respect for this man. He sounds so incredibly genuine. You can tell he is as caring as he sounds simply by the way he shows his appreciation for his supporters. Despite some audio difficulties TJ stayed with the interview and never once complained. THAT is a true gentleman!
word count: 87

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

No Simone, in the cbox I was talking about what we are going to see on TV here in the US! No new Bones for a few weeks because there are only two episodes left of season 9 and they pushed the finale back! So instead of getting a new episode this Monday they are showing us repeats and we won't get a new episode until May 12th!

I have no idea what was said in the chat about old episodes. LOL I'm so confused!!! :-? :doh:
word count: 87
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

I Just wanted to say thanks again Mama Sharon & Steph :) Always Honoured to be Invited to TJ Things :)

Haha Yeah just the Sound Issues, that was the only downside but u got that on lock now ayy Mama Sharon? :) HAHA.

This was a VERY Cool Idea. Was Different but Interesting :) And it was Cool to have kinda like Moderators? Lol. TJ Always has the BEST Answers and I Love how he delved into the TV Industry haha (I know I said this on Twitter Mama Sharon) but he really did make all the happenings
On Set Much more Interesting than My Lecturers do ;) HA!

I DLed the app on My Phone. Just before I came on koz I was too Comfy&Lazy to grab the Laptop lol. But Yeah it worked Fine. So just an F.Y.I that u can use ur Phone LOL.

Oh does anyone remember what TJ wanted to Find from S1? lol.

So #Chur :)
word count: 159

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

HanaTheAwesomeOne wrote: (I know I said this on Twitter Mama Sharon)

Honey, never worry about repeating Twitter stuff here. Some of us don't have Twitter!
HanaTheAwesomeOne wrote:Oh does anyone remember what TJ wanted to Find from S1? lol.
Oh shoot, forgotten already. Write everything down when you reach my age, kiddies, my brain is so full of holes you could tear me on the dotted line!!!
word count: 68
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

skftex wrote:No Simone, in the cbox I was talking about what we are going to see on TV here in the US! ...
Ah sorry, Sharon, my mistake! :icon-redface: :eusa-shifty: I knew we talked about some old eps and I didn't get everything. So I thought you were talking about this. You can be un-confused now! ;-) LOL :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 57

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

Wait?! Steph YOU don't have Twitter? WOW! Lol. That's Cool it can get a tad Craaayyyy on there anyway LOL.

HAHAHAHA I Was Too Comfy in bed and it was too Dark to have a Pen & Paper ;) HA!

OH And Steph&Mama Sharon was Good to HEAR youz :D haha LOVE The Accents :) haha.
word count: 55