November 22 2015 Chat feedback

General TJ stuff
tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

November 22 2015 Chat feedback

Post by tjadmin »

Hello everyone!

So sorry about all of the technical difficulties this time. I think we won't be trying to use the video anymore as it caused all sorts of issues for TJ. He said his computer kept freezing even in the audio. Unfortunately he didn't know we could still hear him when he did that and he'd disconnect.

Thank you everyone for being there and I HOPE everyone got to ask a question. We'll try it again in a few weeks but remember, it does mean you have to POST to get invited it isn't an automatic thing.

Sharon

word count: 104

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Re: November 22 2015 Chat feedback

Post by Sculder1013 »

Thank you Sharon and Steph for the invite. I had so much fun.

I was laughing so hard at TJ running around trying to find headphones. hahaha.

It was great of TJ to give up part of his morning to chat with us and I am sure everyone involved had a great time talking with him. He answered every question I think and we all had a good laugh with him. He is such a nice guy.

Thank you again!
word count: 80

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

When TJ called me I also still had my headphone in one ear so it was really weird, I could hear him on the phone AND through the computer via the headphones and I could hear me talking to him through HIS computer LOL It was very weird. So sorry if that also was strange for you all because I know you could hear me talking to him on the phone at first.

It was really cool to see him on the video for a while though wasn't it?
word count: 90

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Had a lot of fun! Thank you Sharon and Steph - and THANK YOU TJ!

Sometimes it was a bit confusing like my life atm, but it was ok. So great to actually see TJ, Sharon and Steph. But if it causes difficulties audio is ok with me, too.

I feel so special being a part of this great site and the chats. Always makes me smile! :)

:romance-smileyheart:
word count: 66
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

yeah the audio was a little messed up a few times but that's always going to happen I think. It didn't ruin the experience at all so its completely fine. It was so much fun.

And yeah having TJ on webcam was awesome. Loved his FBI hat. And loved his little victory dance even more when he got his camera working hahaha.
word count: 64

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

TJ4ever wrote:I feel so special being a part of this great site and the chats. Always makes me smile! :)

:romance-smileyheart:
Yeah me too :) It's so awesome.
word count: 27

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I think he makes us all feel so special.
Sharon, you work so hard at making these great so HUGE thanks to you. Love you, honey.

As far as I was concerned that worked wonderfully well. It's embarrassing seeing your every twitch and scratch in the screen but on my school laptop it was so clear both on the audio and video. I got some odd noises towards the end when poor TJ was trying to work out whether he was frozen or not, but I didn't get reverb and overall I was very happy with what I heard and saw. Of course, the delay is a pain, as it means that people often start speaking together (much as happens on the typed chat!!) and miss the answers - unavoidable I think atm. However thanks to TJ's care I think everyone did get an answer to their questions. Thanks for coming along and being so considerate of one another. It was nice of you to let me have my little Shakespeare discussion too, so lots of love coming your way, all.
word count: 183
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

From my end it was all good...except there was a delay when I went to start typing. When Steph was going Ang? Ang? I was desperately trying to type, lol. I also need to remember to write my questions down. I had thought of a few over the last couple weeks and my brain when blank. I think it was the cute guy in the FBI hat that caused it.
word count: 71
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I have to say, I did think he looked particularly cute today. :romance-smileyheart: I need to tell him that! LOL
word count: 19
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Oh yes he does! :) LOL
word count: 5
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Consuelo
Fan
Mood:

Post by Consuelo »

Thank you Sharon and Steph for the invite, i had problems getting on. Thanks for getting everything together for us fans :D
I hope to hear him soon,

Thanks
Consuelo xxx
word count: 30
Jack hodgins Is the king of the lab:

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

skftex wrote:I have to say, I did think he looked particularly cute today. :romance-smileyheart: I need to tell him that! LOL
You really should haha! I bet he would giggle at that.
word count: 32

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I think by now he's used to me saying things LOL :icon-redface:
word count: 12
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro