Crime Con in Frankfurt Germany January 2017-Cancelled (or Postponed and moved)

General TJ stuff
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Crime Con in Frankfurt Germany January 2017-Cancelled (or Postponed and moved)

Post by skftex »

I asked TJ today and he is definitely confirmed for this con in January 2017, along with Pej Vahdat, Carla Gallo, and Michael Grant Terry. I like that he is a PREMIUM guest.

https://alwaysfevents.com/en/conventions/crime-con/

I hope a lot of you can go to this and meet TJ! :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 53
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: Crime Con in Frankfurt Germany January 2017

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Damn straight, he's a PREMIUM guest! :D

Too bad I can't afford to fly all the way to Germany. LOL.
word count: 21
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

I live about 30 mins away from where the con is. So if anyone needs a place to crash or wants a tour guide for Frankfurt or Heidelberg ( it's really close by) just tell me.
I don't know yet if I will go to the con myself.
word count: 49
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

This sounds AWESOME! I would LOVE to go to this!
word count: 10

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Unfortunately I cannot make it to this con. :( Hope for reports of those who will be there. :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 17
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I'm sorry Simone!

I do hope we hear from people that are going and will tell us all about it though!
word count: 22
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

Too bad the event was canceled or rescheduled, as they say, and moved to Barcelona, but basically it means that TJ and the other people from Bones are not going, which is a huge disappointment. As always Cons here in Europe, sell tickets, make promises and then cancel. Luckily me and Romina didn't bought the flight yet, and the management is saying that they are giving the money we spent back. Obviously I'm happy about it, but again is such a disappointment to not to meet all of them, for once they were coming to Europe :(
word count: 98

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes, sad that it has been "postponed" as they say and relocated. I did ask TJ about it, and about Barcelona, but he probably won't know for now. I wonder if people were waiting to see if they announced other guests, as they announced the Bones people, then just two other guests. Sad as all of them together would have been great. I imagine TJ will do other conventions in Europe if he can, but doubtful all of them will be together like they were supposed to be.
word count: 89

omelette73
Super Fan

Re: Crime Con in Frankfurt Germany January 2017-Cancelled (or Postponed and moved)

Post by omelette73 »

Yeah, basically it sucks!
word count: 4