What others think

General TJ stuff
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

What others think

Post by ThyneAlone »

Just thought I'd open a thread where we can put in TJ comments from those who are good judges but maybe less partisan than we are. My husband just wrote this in his weekly email to our student son - it's really sincere and I wanted to share it..
It’s good to see performers showing their fans some respect and appreciation, especially these days. You don’t have to be famous for doing anything any more: any jerk can appear on a reality show, suddenly become an overpaid, objectionable, talentless celeb and start behaving as though the world is their toilet paper. TJ, on the other hand, is an accomplished professional and has a mature awareness of the fact that it’s his audiences who keep him in work. He sounds like a nice guy too, from his comments that your Mum has shown me, posted on his site.
Now that's a compliment, and a well-merited one!
word count: 161
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: What others think

Post by begolden »

Thanks for sharing, Steph. It's an extra validation of our TJ worship when a straight male acknowledges our boy's superior qualities! Tell hubby thank you for his endorsement--LOL!
word count: 31
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

Yup in my bones forum everyone talks about TJ specially in his own thread (d'oh!) and in the thread where I posted an answer I got from him through MySpace and basically everyone says the same but this one is like, the best from all the comments in there. besides this girl who wrote it, a friend of mine, is not so involved with the show yet and she's getting to know everything and everyone.
TJ es un capooo con todas las letras!!
Se preocupa por sus fans y no se la da de superior ni nada por el estilo, habla con sus admiradores como un igual, porque es asi..
Y es muy divertido jajajajja
Lo amo!! Es un tierno!! AAAHH!!
if you're wondering what the hell says in there here's the translation:

"TJ is the man with all the letters!!
he worries about the fans and he don't plays the 'superior' card, he talks to his fans as one more of them, because he's like that..
And he's very funny hehehehe
I love him!! He's so cute!! AAAHH!!"
word count: 187
~ s o f i

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey. Been doing a little bit of browsing, found this on fanpop.com:
Extraordinary!
word count: 14

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

Nice. And I agree, he is very natural. :)
word count: 8
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

ThyneAlone wrote:Hey. Been doing a little bit of browsing, found this on fanpop.com:
Extraordinary!
I agree. This person has the right idea.
TJ is a brilliant actor, and no I'm not just saying this because I think he may read this thread.
I'm saying it because I think it's the God's honest truth. When I see Jack Hodgins, my attention gets called directly to the screen (could have something to do with those eyes :P ), and I feel like I'm glued to the TV.
The sheer ability to portray emotions so clearly, like he's not acting, but rather the character in real life, that's a serious skill.
Whenever a sad part comes up (Gravedigger epi.) I feel something tugging at my heart strings.
I could probably go on for days, but then it might sound a little... stalkerish. haha. Don't get the wrong idea.
I just wanted to get that out to someone else who appreciates TJ's gift as well as I do, and what better place to do that then here?
:D
word count: 182
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

llamalah
Fan

Post by llamalah »

My housemate has no idea what I am talking about most the time.
She just smiles, nods and goes on her way. She had gone home for the christmas break, so, when she got back, after I spent the time alone (not christmas day - just 26-30th), laying on the couch watching bones and trying not to die from the flu, I may have talked her ear off about Bones.. and Tj.. and his freakin' eyes.
She made some random comment, smiled, nodded and that was it.

Then I posted the validation link on facebook and she watched it.
Her response:
"Winnah! Llama...after watching this, I see it's more than the eyes. He he"

I felt a bit like a winner when I got that too!
word count: 128

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Wow, keep spreading that word, folks!! :D
word count: 6