Fan Mail

General TJ stuff
stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Fan Letters

Post by stargazer »

I just sent TJ a letter this week from myself and my 10-year-old daughter Ashley. We both watch Bones religiously and even though it may take a while for him to respond, I can't wait!! :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 38
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

That is great Kathy. He does reply but it can take a year or two sometimes. :)
word count: 16
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

That's ok, I know he's a super busy guy. For him I'll wait forever. :romance-inlove:
word count: 17
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Fan Mail

Post by skftex »

Sending an e-mail through the contact form on this site or sending a snail mail letter to this address both make it to TJ.

TJ Thyne
c/o Bones
Building 1
10201 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Either way you choose, it takes a long time. Anywhere from a year to two years for him to reply. If you send him something via the contact form you only get a reply via snail mail from TJ with an autograph request. Any other sort of mail sent through the contact form is sent to him but he cannot reply.

Sharon

word count: 102
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

Haha I was scrolling through the
Threads and came across this, it reminded me of my Mates Post on My Wall on FB a couple of wks ago showing me that she got a signed pic from TJ and that she couldn't even remember when she sent out for it haha. But she's VERY Thankful and told me to send for one but Nah I don't wanna backlog him (although it would be AMAZING). He's already got a lot to do :) haha.

Plus I'm just beyond Thankful for the opportunities I have been given to Chat with him & stuff :)

HAHA Okey Dokey I'll Shut Up Now lol.
word count: 113

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hana, right now we aren't accepting autograph requests anyway. At the end of 2013 TJ asked me to put up a note saying that we are temporarily not taking them until he can catch up. Which he's been doing an awesome job at but when he decided it, he was about 3 1/2 years behind. But in 3 months he's managed to go through almost 2 years worth of requests, which to me is a remarkable thing, his poor writing hand must be killing him, since most of the time he doesn't just sign his name he writes other things on there too. Anyway, once he finishes up all the request he has (and there are hundreds) and takes a bit of a break, we'll open it back up again and I'll let you know and we can get one for you. :)
word count: 149

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Daaammmnnn Sooooonnnnn!!!! That's Impressive As! Haha Yeah I think my mates one Said her name & "Your Hodgins" I think lol. Oh its Cool As I understand, that wasn't a hint for me to try&get one lol. Sorry if it came off that way. But TJ's so Amazing for doing that and actually signing his own ones with messages, yeah I bet his hand is probz aching lol.

word count: 71

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

BUT Thanks Mama Sharon that would be AWESOME! I don't mind waiting At All :) lol
word count: 16

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I know you weren't trying to hint about it. But you have mentioned it more than once so I thought I'd let you know that it is possible eventually. :) We'll see what we can do when he tells me that I can start taking them again. :)

word count: 49

MariaDiaper
Fan

Post by MariaDiaper »

skftex wrote:Hana, right now we aren't accepting autograph requests anyway. At the end of 2013 TJ asked me to put up a note saying that we are temporarily not taking them until he can catch up.
Quick question - sorry if you have answered it before. Does this mean if I write to TJ I won't get a reply? I don't mind not getting an autograph as I have two already, but would just like to know if it would be possible for him to reply. Thanks in advance.
word count: 92
Met TJ on 12/07/2014 at London Film & Comic Con.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I know I answered this for you in the cbox last night but just in case anyone else is wondering, no, TJ doesn't answer the e-mails. Second to autograph requests the thing I get the most in the e-mails is "Can TJ please e-mail/reply back to me." And he would love to, but he just doesn't have time to do that, he'd never have time to work!
word count: 74