Five things he'd love to know about you...

General TJ stuff
sterlingdragonfly
Fan

Re: Five things he'd love to know about you...

Post by sterlingdragonfly »

Lauren wrote:Wow, this thread brings out the best of people :D

Are you a saint or something TJ? :) I really don't know how you can make up such beautiful questions and get such wonderfully deep answers back :)

Bravo people xxx
Lauren,
You are so right...he came up with some very well thought out questions.
Deep! I would love to sit in a big cozy room with all of you, a glass of wine in hand and have a long chat. :) I didn't put my selfish desire on my list, but that would to have a day with T.J. Wow...that would be so fantastic. A day to just talk outside and perhaps visit a cafe and stare in those huge blue eyes. Is it possible to fall in Love with someone you have never met? Ok....just a dream, but what would life be like if we didn't have them? I hope you all have a Beautiful and Blessed day, Bridget
Last edited by sterlingdragonfly on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 166

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

I couldn't avoid this question. It sounds too fun. =) But I haven't decided if I should answer completely truthfully... or humourously? haha. ;)

1.) Greatest desire. The first thing to pop into my head is the song, "This is my desire to worship You." (Meaning God, not TJ. hehe)
2.) Biggest Fear. I fear not being a good enough mother... failing her in some way. Maybe it's because I don't want my daughter to have my childhood. That's impossible. It could never get that bad, but could it be the worst possible in our little microcosm? (And PINK!)
3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it. It's been my experience, in just twenty-four and a half years, that the only one that can truly keep you from achieving your dreams or goals is yourself. Have I been guilty of that? Indeed. Should I knock it off? You bet. What I'd love to do, aside from mothering my daughter of course, most in the world, is to write professionally. In what aspect? Novel or screenwriting. I find both fascinating. Screenwriting would be the Ultimate Level of Awesomeness. To see something you've created come alive in front of you? It's kind of like creating life in a way... I sometimes joke that it's the closest one can come to playing God on earth... Which would make it the perfect job for a Narcissist. xD But for me, the perfect job for someone who likes to create artistically.
4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?The USA. I don't watch local news. It's always so depressing... murders here, murders there. Let's see... the most up to date news I saw was an article on how Pres. Obama bowed to someone--which was actually quite taboo for that situation.
5.) What's your favorite JACK moment on Bones? A toss-up between the explosion with Zack (Season 2, I think) and the kiss on the swing with Angela (Season 2 as well). Oh! I also loved Yanks in the UK--that kiss there (I'm sensing a theme) on the street with Angela. And another fave (one of those where I'm always like, "Whew! That was Hot!") moment would be in The Pain in the Heart, Season 3 finale where you/he tore off his jacket while ranting at Booth about "a catch-all phrase" blah, blah, blah... I didn't catch any of it... I was overwhelmed by hotness.

-Mama
word count: 458
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Harry_Greece
Fan

Post by Harry_Greece »

1)Greatest desire,have two sides for me,first to meet every single one of the BONES crew!and second being a very famous actor (like you :wink: )

2)Biggest fear for me is to realize in my life that I spended time to something that didn't deserve it (too sophisticated?well thats me)

3)Well MONEY doesn't allow me to come to USA and meet you guys,but for being famous?NO ONE WILL STOP ME!I will be an actor!and thats it!

4)I live to Kalamata,its a small city of Greece,its a quiet city,but I love it!

5)Favourite Jack moment is the part of the episode "The scientist in the physicist" where Jack says to the newcomer of the lab "What creeps me out more is when British people say..." haha I was laghing at that part!
(its the part where Jack and others are at Royal Dinner and Jack notices Angela's father)

I hope I answered your questions right!
word count: 170

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

HI

i know i haven't been around much. just call me lazy but here are my answers to tj question

1)Greatest desire, meet the man of my dreams get married and have a baby (i know really corny :D )

2)Biggest fear, is losing any of my 3 nephews , i love them to bits. i would have had a fourth nephew last year but sadly and at which i still find it very hard to talk about died in the womb at seven months. they named him sean.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it. yes as per my first answer, i will never meet and marry the man of my dreams because i'm a commitment phobic. i go out of my way for no reason to destroy any relationship i'm in and guys thing i'm a b***h because of this.

4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days? i currently live in cork city ireland and work for an insurance company. ireland is in the worst economic state at moment and frankly i may not have job by the end of the year cause all are jobs are moving to india and i may or may no be redeployed

5.) what's your favorite JACK moment on bones?
every single moment. you just looks so damm cute in them all :)

i think i may have revealed a bit too much here :D

okay guys. as so i started giving about my job, i go some good news. i going to be redeployment into hibernian aviva health and i start training next month. i'm so relieved
word count: 305
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Wow, he's not making it easy for us, is he?

1.) Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire).

To be happy, productive, & loved.

2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.

Failure.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.

Fear. I just haven't been able to overcome it, yet.

4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?

I live in the US & things are pretty much as usual: economy in the crapper; some groups oppressing others; involved in wars we're not sure we should be involved in; but still better off than in many other places.

I can't choose one. I've mentioned these on another thread, I think, but I'll repost here.
Dramatic moment - the end of "Aliens in a Spaceship" when he's afraid to go to sleep.
Funny moment - When he sees them stealing the body in "Double Death of the Dearly Departed" & his subsequent speech.
Romantic moment - Tie between the rose, "BE MY LOVE," & the swings.
Last edited by jade.stormcloud on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 243
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

JennyLea
Fan

Post by JennyLea »

1.) My greatest desire is to complete my degree in Agriculture and then pursue a doctorate degree in field crops. I would like to help develope a vary short season variety of wheat to be a part of the solution of the growing world food shortage crisis.
2.)My biggest fear is that I won't take the time to appreciate all the small successes that are acheived in the journey to the completion of my goals. Without those small successes that pave the way, the larger picture would never be seen.
3.) I know the answer to and am currently working on a soltuion to prevent it from occurring...
4.) I live in Grande Prairie Alberta Canada. This are has been an Oil and Gas exploration boomtown until last year. Now that the recession has hit, there are alot of families struggling not to lose the roofs over their heads and the food off their tables. This is also a prominant agricultural area and that too is anlmost being declared and agricultural disaster area. There have been several years of drought combined with cooler than average temperatures so the farmers are not producing as much crop as needed. The province of Alberta has been knnown as a "has" province for many years and has recently fallen into a has not Province.
5.) My favourite Jack moment was the whole conversation when the line " I don't like the term dirt." was used, but I won't discount the steamy looks directed at Angela. That line is the story of my life. My current career involves taking soil "dirt" and turning it into mud, then squeezing the water out of it and breaking it down into salts, heavy metals and hydrocarbons.

Jenny :?
word count: 292

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Jenny, thank you for sharing your answers to these questions with us. I too love that Hodgins line about 'dirt' and how there's so much more to it than just calling it 'dirt'; I always thought that was a fascinating expression of his character and part of what he does. I think it's really fun and intriguing, your studies for agriculture and what you plan to do with that degree. That's wonderful. :D Thanks for posting!

Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 81
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

Samson
Fan

Post by Samson »

1.) Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire).

For my Children to accomplish at least the majority of what they set out to do.

2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.

That something will happen badly to my wife or children. However, I do my best to not think about it.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.

Not really, I love what I do for a living as a Chemist and have a beautiful family. I couldn't really ask for more. If there is an achievement in which I am trying to accomplish, I take my time with it and do what I can to make sure that goal happens. Other than that, I'm ok....:)

4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?

I live in Louisiana, and as far as the state of affairs, it could be better. Louisiana has always been on the lower end of the financial totem pole, but even worse now than before (Like most of the country).

Jack and Zack together with the perpetrator and victim scenarios, and of course "King of the Lab" out spurts is great.... :)
Over 10 years ago in my lab we were saying something similar, but just in terms of, "I am God or Ruler" of this domain......LOL
word count: 292
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

5 questions for board members to ask of themself:

there it is!

Since I feel like I should be initiated here somehow, maybe this is a good place to start off. Five things, very good questions, that I have to ask myself and somehow come up with answers that don’t make me cry like a I’m a newborn. Here goes, I hope someone reads this and likes the explanations I give.

1) Where to start off with the definition of desire, of course! Many nights alone in my bed thinking about certain more romantic desires but I’m assuming TJ is the consummate gentleman and doesn’t ask those things... so perhaps a more..... philosophical or a desire in a way of a career? Anyway, I’m a ‘head in the stars with feet on the ground’ type woman, in fact I come from a family of strong dominating women who don’t take things at face value and instead go deeper into meanings. Which, maybe, is why I’m just obsessed with literature and Shakespeare and Marlowe and John Ford (if you haven’t read ‘Tis Pity She’s a Whore, I’m pleading with you to do so!) and delve under the skin of writers and find out what makes them think. To me, a book is as much art as sculpture or painting. Every word is a stroke of the brush or a fingerprint in clay and it defines us as people. I wish I were a writer with regards to fiction but I’m better, I think, as a dreamer and worm under the skin :) So, in all, my greatest desire would be to be as good a writer of fiction as I can be; which isn’t nearly good enough so far.

2) I was going to list anything with wings, like I can’t stand moths flying at me. And, this is strange, but I don’t like touching cooked eggs where the whites and the yolks aren’t mixed together. Bad experiences from childhood. But no, much deeper, darker fears are based around my family. Like, what do I do without my mum around? She’s my rock and I love her so dearly that everything I owe is to her and my family. What if I don’t live up to their aspirations for me, is another. My Grandmother is an amazing woman in herself (she raised my mum so to me, she’s bound to be) and taught me to read before I started school. Honestly. I don’t even remember but there’s video of me reading newspapers in the back of the car. ... actually. What on earth were my parents doing, letting a four year old read a newspaper? Barney wasn’t in it. Haha. Basic fears are around these themes right here; not living up to ambitions and going nowhere in life. I don’t want to be famous, or beautiful or talented. I want to live a life that meant something to me. Oh and fear of spiders.

3) ..... well. Many reasons but those are staying in my head or I’ll look moronic in front of you all :)

4) Jolly old England, sir. I’m from the Eastern coast of England, in a much maligned county called Norfolk, known for farming and backwards sticks type living. Actually, it’s not like that at all but I live in a village (quaint, little English village with a Tesco supermarket) just a couple of miles from Great Yarmouth which was known for years, nigh on centuries, as a tourist destination. It’s the long held thought that the Great Yarmouth Borough Council spends more money on appearances to accommodate tourists than on anything substantial for local residents such as myself. I would love an art gallery full of local works, or a halfway decent bus route service or just another Starbucks. Instead, they spend a lot of money on a dying industry. Fathoms my mind. And, I know I’m only 19 years old but the way this country acts, it’s all young peoples’ faults that crime exists. 5% of crime in my region is committed by people under 21 and yet I keep getting rejected for work off the bat because I’m a ‘youth’. I am not a majority or a minority. I’m an individual with rights to be treated equally. I want to see the good side of my county, of my 20 square mile slice but for the first time, I feel like a leper with an arm just dropping off and they’re offering me a band aid to help it back on.

5) Oh TJ. To be honest, the first time I saw Bones was a little under a year ago, with coercion from my best friend (who is also obsessed with it but painfully shy at times) and it was in fact, what she described as, “The most moving episode of anything I’ve ever seen.” And she was not in any way exaggerating. She put this DVD in and I wasn’t expecting to like it but... good lord, from the first 10 minutes maybe, I was leaning in with my head in my hands, telling her to shush because she was telling me everything about Bones. That episode remains my favourite to this second, and I expect it’s lots of others favourites too: Aliens in a Spaceship. You as this broken and rebuilt man, kept alive by the hope of Angela and his absolute desire to live was astounding and you brought tears to my eyes profusely. After getting over how much I loved Bones from the first episode I saw, I just went straight onto Amazon.com and ordered the first two box sets to watch back to back. Yeah, I did it and if you’re wondering, it took me five days, eight hours. Many moments of Jack that I love, and I can list them all here in droves but we know how incredible a character (and real life person) Jack is. TJ, what can I say except that I think you are perhaps the most underrated actor and I can find so much depth in your role. I hope you get to read this one day. Maybe that can be my contribution to your Bones experience as well as mine. And his first date with Angie? I want to find a man who can actually do something that thoughtful!

I think that’s all I have to say :) sorry for the extraordinary length but I have unvented pressure-passion.

Cally x (queenofthelab)
word count: 1221

Irish Claire
Fan

Post by Irish Claire »

hello everyone this is my first post here . Greetings from Ireland . :mrgreen:

Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire).

My greatest desire is to be as honest a person as I can be. To be as honest with myself as I am with everyone else. Part of this is to finally have to balls to actively pursue acting. I have done many many many training courses on a part time "hobby" basis all the while longing to be a full time actor. I thought for years that people would laugh at me or think I was getting above my station. But recently , with the economy and the World the way it is today , I realised that life is far too short to be worried about being laughed at . So about a month ago myself and a few like minded people set about putting on our first play ( which at 28 was very daunting) lol. Anyway on 1st October we will be doing The Mai by Marina Carr , and I CANNOT WAIT :D :D :D :D :D

My biggest fear is wasting my greatest desire and the passion I have for that on fear .So . I have stopped ....well am working on it

Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.

Me :D and I don't know why but it is going to stop :D

Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?

I live in the Republic of Ireland , Cork City to be exact . Each day hundreds of people here on our small island are losing their jobs, their homes everything they worked for.Our government saw fit to "rescue" various banks and property developers from their financial doom and let the ordinary Joe on the street fend for himself. Our health sysytem is taking an unholy battering , our politicians take a 13 week holiday in the Summer , it has not stopped rainging for years . People who are new to our country , from places like Poland, Latvia Nigeria and the middle East are being racially abused , threatened and bullied.In spite of the fact that our economy was booming for the past decade our children go to school in what can best be described as sheds , temporary shelters. Our government decided that it didn't have enough money to vaccinate our young teenage girls against cervical cancer and instead ploughed money into their own expense accounts. Many believe our current crop are the worst government in the history of the state. A state I might add many many died for.
I think it is time we , us here in Ireland and in the rest of the world wiped the slate clean and started all over again. Maybe even things out a little bit more this time :D

what's your favorite JACK moment on bones?

Lol well , now . It would have to be "What creeps me out more is when British people say.. lova " It is true and agreed , creepy
word count: 556

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Welcome, Claire!
It's extremely brave of you to start your contributions here with TJ's incredibly hard questions! Kudos on the answers, very sincere, intensely honest and revealing. An actor. Wow. Good for you and the best of luck in your venture. If you've a dream, go for it. You'll never forgive yourself if you don't. My dad has been bitter all his life about his failure to pursue his ambition to become a professional footballer - his mother put her foot down because it paid too little at the time (!!) and he listened to her. He's regretted it ever since and he's now 82. He was really talented and it's such a waste.

I'm sorry your beautiful country is such a mess. I do understand how you feel, you look around you and think "this is all wrong, however are we going to clear it up?" Hopefully people like you will turn the tide.

I reckon the creepiness in that phrase is all to do with the accent. Some English accents, especially if using expressions that are less common elsewhere, just do sound strange. Though it depends very much on the area (I'm not quite sure what someone means when they talk about a 'British' accent. It seems to be versions of RP or Estuary English. My main problem is you are talking about provinces, Scotland, Wales, etc, where the spoken form is soooo different. There are thousands of British accents, in the same way that you can't really identify a single generic US accent). For instance, when I came up north from my Essex home, I discovered that even really offensive swear words sounded milder, more musical and less threatening/violent in any Northern accent than they did among my contemporaries. Definitely less creepy! :)
word count: 305
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Irish Claire
Fan

Post by Irish Claire »

I have to sat though the creepiness of the way "lova" sounds in an english accent ( stephen fry accent ) is utterly cancelled out by the yumminess of Marks and Spencer fish pies. :D . I am telling ye , The English know how to do a fish pie ....sorry totally off topic
word count: 49

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ooooooh yes.
word count: 2

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

K, I guess being a newbie here I still need to answer this ;) Please keep in mind that it is 12.13 pm for me now, I am sitting on my bed with my laptop, TV is on and although I have to get up tomorrow I just can't sleep because it's so hot in here. Yes, even in Germany it's really hot sometimes and today is one of those days. Even now it still has 24°C outside (no idea what that is in Fahrenheit).. What I want to say with that? If my answers don't make any sense, don't blame me ! ;)

Huh, desire, not wish. For me as a linguist that stands out. Real desire...Oh my god, this is going to sound so sappy but I guess the only honest answer to that is: Finding the one and having a family someday. When I am looking around I see all those singles and they are getting more and more (including myself) and it's scaring the crap out of me to see 50 year old women who seek true love because they haven't found it yet (K, I'm only 25 but still...). So there it is, I won't talk about travelling, seeing the world, making a lot of money or finding my dream job. I wanna find the right guy :( Boy, that sounds pathetic... I told you it's late!

Beside the fact that I am scared of dogs and heights and suffocating my biggest fear is being alone. I can't deal with loneliness or silence. I need people around me and friends to talk to, family to go home to. If I am alone I go crazy. Being alone for 3 weeks when I spent 6 months abroad was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do. I mean, there were people around- I just didn't know anyone and I didn't speak the language. I was never happier than when my roommate arrived and I finally had someone to talk to.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.

I guess the only thing that's stopping me from achieving my biggest goal is my own fear and my laziness... oh and the doubts. I guess doubting yourself is really in the way a lot of times. I just haven't found a way to get ridd of it yet. Being a perfectionist isn't easy because nothing is ever good enough which leads to 'nothing is good' and then you lose your drive... I guess I just sometimes need a kick in the ass to believe again.

Lol, state of affairs makes me laugh. 4 months ago that would have been an interesting question to answer because I lived in Morocco (the time abroad). Now it's boring again. I live in Germany, in a town between Frankfurt (am Main) and Heidelberg. I am only here during my semester break because I study about 400 km away.
It's calm here, the forrest is just a few meters away but it's still city. Not city city but also not some village. It's calm here usually, just not this weekend. There's a neighborhood festival directly in front of our garden and the music is awful and everything smells like beer, sweat, bratwurst and vomit.
The city I live in has about 50% foreigners mostly Turkish people, Italians, Spanish... oh and a lot of Americans as well. The "villages", as we say, are everywhere here. Rammstein airbase is really close (no, not the band!). Even though we have so many cultures here (we even have a huge mosque in the city center with a minaret and everything) it's relatively calm. Nothing compared to Munich or Frankfurt. Guess that's all I can say.. people wake up, I am done!

My favorite Jack moment... one? Ok, let me think. There's the cute and romantic Jack who arranged the swing date. I loved that. But knowing what came afterwards I can't say it's my favorite scene.
Jack teasing Booth was really good when he kept laughing when Cam's sister had kissed Booth.
Ooh, there is Jack with Cam, those scenes are all amazing because they make me laugh so hard. I would so love to see more friendship scenes between them at least, if we can't get them as a couple.... Ok, but the question was about my favorite scene not what I would want to see.
I guess my favorite scene is at the beginning of season 4 when he is so down and snaps at everyone and then kind of breaks and tells the intern about his problems and later visits Sweets and tells him that he hates everyone. Is it mean that my favorite Jack scenes (Yes, I know I picked two and not one) are scenes when he is sad? Of course, I like to see him happy, but whenever the characters are sad you usually get more insight than ever before and that's why those are my favorite scenes: Because we get insight into Jack Hodgins like never before. (Ok, maybe the car scene, but I can't choose that cause it made me claustrophobic just watching it)

There, I answered! Question only is if any of that made any sense.. but you were warned ;)
Last edited by Akarana on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 1004
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Perfect sense and so interesting. Fantastic to know I have a fellow linguist here with similar initial feelings about the sojourn abroad. It's also intriguing to read your very 'real' images of your own surroundings. When I was in Germany for a few months I was in Bayern and I relate to a lot of your experiences.

I think it's entirely acceptable for sad Hodgins scenes to be your favourites. They are TJ's 'meaty' performances, as he calls them, and they really display his incredible acting talents.
word count: 90

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

What languages did you major in? (Hope it's allowed to talk about that, no that it has much to do with the questions)

And last night I was complaining about it being too hot and now I am sitting in an office (without work which seems to be normal here, that's why they need me as backup... ) and I am freezing. Weather is grey and ugly and rainy and cold. Hot chocolate sounds good at the moment and I am not talking about the band.
word count: 87
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

OK, yes, this is offtopic, so I'm going to answer it on the sofa thread in the Welcome forum, that way we can talk about it without interrupting the flow of questions, hope you don't mind, Akarana!

Steph x
word count: 41

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Anyone got any more answers to this amazing thread? After all, TJ is now answering questions of ours on the main site.... :P :mrgreen:
word count: 22

xxmeg
Fan

Post by xxmeg »

1.) My greatest desire? Hmmm...that's tricky. I feel that my greatest desire is to succeed in my career of choice, and to be happy (emotionally). The last few years have been pretty rubbish, but when I have a semi-decent day...when I'm feeling happy it boosts my confidence a hell of a lot.

2.) Clowns...oh gosh, they scare me so much, to the point I will run off in tears. I also have a fear of spiders, but that's pretty normal. Anyway, back to the clowns. I remember when I was younger, "It" was on tv, over 4 nights, and every night my dad sat me in the living room to watch it with him, I was only young at the time, and everytime that clown appeared, oh I was in hysterics! I am a sales assistant, and was at work last summer, and this clown was the entertainment in the shopping centre, and of all shops to come to, he came to where I worked. If that wasn't bad enough, he came upto me, and noticed I was wearing glasses, and the scare of my forehead......so what did he start calling me? Harry Potter's sister. Yeah, it wa funny for the first few times he said it, but then he stood outside the shop, and was gathering everyone to look at me, and I hated it, so when he dissapeared, I got someone to worn me if he came back again, as I was just so upset as he kept constantly calling me names, and everything! Plus he seemed too in your face and over the top :/

3.) I am probably the person stopping myself from achieving my dream. People say I am talented, but I always put myself down....I need to become a little more confident!!

4.) I currently live on the coast of England, in a small-ish town. The state of affairs? Well a ton of shops are closing here, due to the recession and whatnot.....luckily I work in a budget shoe shop, therefore sales are increasing, which is good, so it doesn't look like I'll be losing my job anytime soon!

5.) There are a ton of awesome Jack moments, but Aliens in a Spaceship gets me everytime. I get emotional (something which rarely happens!), and I always think him and Brennan won't make it, even though I know they obviously do. Oh, a recent moment would be in Double Death of the Dearly Departed, when he was giving the toast at Hank's funeral.......HIL-FRIGGIN-LARIOUS.
word count: 437

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Quote:5 questions for board members to ask of themself:

there it is!
It is difficult and I must agree with all of you that have answered TJ's questions.. it's hard..
But I thought, you only live once and if TJ can share his life, thougths etc with us, so why shouldn't we do the same.

1.. be able to travel the world.. want to see Australia, US, South America, Europe before I die - however at the moment it's the lack of money that is preventing me for doing it..
Besides that it's meet the man of my dreams (Jack of cause - a girl can dream), having kids with him and off cause travel the world with him..

2. that would be drowning.. I am scared of open water and heights (eventhough I don't mind flying or going up the Eiffeltower) but crawling onto a latter - hate that. One of my biggest fears is also to loose my mother to her disease - her kidneys is very slowly shutting down which means she to undergo dialysis treatment everyday and check ups every fortnight. So I spent as much time with her as I can - shopping etc.
I am as Begolden says it - "a mamma's girl".

3.. myself.. All my life I have struggled with a weight problem - 10 years ago I managed to loose 30 kgs but then gained it all again and then some. Tried also every diet there is with no luck.
Now after consulting my doctor taking some diet pills while following plan and exercise. And it's helphing .. the weight is finally comming off but slowly.. Everyday I try to keep focused but it's hard.. I am a sugar freak - love ice cream and salted sweets.. However I have realized that my body is rejecting those things by making me sick the day after.. I don't want to feel like that any more.. so all those things are now banned from my diet.. which is hard especially when you are offered cake at work almost everyday - birthday etc.
I only have myself to blaim in the end.. not my parents, friends just me.

4. I live in a city called Frederikssund - 45 km west of Copenhagen. We are situated in the middle of an inlet - love it here.. I have the water, forests and great nature a couple min away from my appartment.
The city offers everything. different sports, culture, a big mall is being built at the moment - looking forward to it . Although most of the citizens are worried about the local shops exsistence - would they survive or die.. Some of the shops are moving into the new mall..
National the goverment has just exsuled a women for persecution in the US.. for the first time ever.. and they have also sent a couple of refugees back home to Iraq due to they were not granted stay in Denmark. It's sad especially when the situation in Iraq and that the goverment there cannot grant safety to them.

5. most difficult question.. that would problerly be where Jack and Zack are in the decontaminate room.. almost naked.. all I could think was.. please God, let that towl drop to the floor.. OMG!
But there are many others.. it's hard to pick one.

I can't belive that I have written so much.. hope you won't dose off..

XOXO
Hanne
word count: 683