Five things he'd love to know about you...

General TJ stuff
LabQueenie84
Fan

Re: Five things he'd love to know about you...

Post by LabQueenie84 »

Oh Lord! I was thinking about my answers as I was reading the posts and they are tough to answer.
I have no clue if, at this point, TJ will be reading all of them, but here it goes.
I appologize before hand if I have some misspellings, keep in mind that English is not my mother lenguage:

1. Great Desire
I know I might sound like a Miss Universe contestant but, my great desire is PEACE in all forms and for everybody. I wish all of us to be able to communicate and accept all the differences between us. I believe that's the key of world peace

2. Biggest Fear:Well, that one is rather easy but, I have 2 fears, the 2 biggest ones are: Dying by drowning and dying knowing that I didn't show my love for the people I care about. I do my best to prevent my second fear of happening

3.Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!!
I'm proud to answer NO to this one. I never did and I never will let anyone stop me. We can always achieve our goals, fair and square, no matter what. We just need to go for it!

4. Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?
Well I live in a small town called San Fernando, just 38 km north to the capital city of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our country, in general, is being slapped in the face by our current president.
She has cut the budget for law enforcement, medical care and education. She is trying to create a country of ignorants and fomenting the lazyness of the population instead of rewarding the working class. I love my country, is a beautiful place full with beautiful people, but the foundation of our leaders is based on corruption, and even if we try, we are unable to rise above it.

5. what's your favorite JACK moment on bones?
My fav 'Jack Moment' is when he finds out that Angela might be pregnant with Wendell's child and tells her 'I'm your guy. Whatever you need, [b/]I'm your guy[/b]' That was so sweet of him and I loved him even more after thats scene

Peace out,

CC
word count: 400

Violaine
Fan

Post by Violaine »

Whoa, old thread. Not like he'll ever see this, though. ;) But I can answer them anyway, right?

So! On to the questions!

1.) Greatest desire.
This is a two part answer, I think. Like many, many people, I am a dual-brained person - heavily ruled by logic, but a passionate fire burning within, too. My first instinct is to respond "stability" - financial stability, a good-paying job that I'm happy with, and so on. But that certainly doesn't make for an exciting life, now, does it? It's the safety net that many of us seem to steer our lives to, but I'm not certain that it's my ultimate desire.

So, that said.. I desire to live a life full of vibrant color. I want culture. I want to travel and experience the sights, sounds, tastes, and smells of everywhere. To live hard, play harder, and love as deeply as I can. To never be afraid to try new things, meet new people, and to live an amazing life.

A photographer that I admire (Kyle Cassidy) once said, "Work hard, believe in yourself, enable your dreams, seek out creative people. Hang on. Tenaciously. Always be a force for good."

I think that's a pretty good motto to live by, don't you?

2.) Biggest Fear.
I'll give you three: any crawling, living thing that has more than 4 legs, monkeys (I realize the whole common ancestry part, but their human-like mannerisms really, really freak me out. Especially Bonobo monkeys), and the ultimate, biggest fear?

Failure.

I think a lot of us keep ourselves in comfortable ruts because they're just that - comfortable. There's no fear of failure - no fear of falling. But to (badly) paraphrase Neil Gaiman: sometimes it isn't the fall that kills you - sometimes, when you fall, you fly. :) I need to remember that a little more often.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!!

Yes, but if there's anyone stopping me, I have only myself to blame.

4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?

Dayton, Ohio. The region is depressed, the crime rate is high, and companies are moving out en masse. This would actually be a prime time to revitalize, given how cheap real estate is getting around here. I am only here until summer 2012, and at that point I have no idea where I'll be. It depends on a great number of factors that I'll discuss in another thread, I'm sure.

5.) what's your favorite JACK moment on bones?

Given that I haven't watched the entire series (as of this posting, I am - at this moment - watching Ep 4x06), I can think of a few. As many others have said, there's the buried underground scene from "Aliens in a Spaceship" (2x09), in which Jack's overly confident shield cracks and we see those emotions show. It's brilliant. The moment in which Jack and Angela realize that they don't trust each other was another scene that was executed perfectly.

And, really, anytime Jack gets to declare, "King of the Lab!" is a riot. It was best when Zack was around to compete with, but still. :)
word count: 563

Mariangel
Fan

Post by Mariangel »

1.) Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire).
I dream to travel all over the world, to see the most beautiful places on the planet, meet new people :) . And I dream that all my family and friends were the happiest in the world and share with them their joy. For me the biggest happiness is seeing the joy in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.
Death of loved ones (family, friends). (One month ago I loose someone very close to me) :cry:
And I'm afraid to ride with someone on the car. I love to drive myself :D

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.
None. All my family and friends support me in my life. I try to keep my enemies away from my cases! :)

4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?
I live in Russia. In Moscow. It is hard to tell you about our city and our country in a few words, that’s why I couldn’t tell you a lot. :wink:

I find it hard to choose one ... I love all the moments when he and his colleagues made experiments. :lol:

P.S. Sorry for my English :oops:
word count: 277

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

Yes, I know these questions are from two years ago but I am playing "catch-up"!!

1.) Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire).
I often feel like Bridget Jones - I am clumsy and silly and tempermental and sometimes scatterbrained - I often say the wrong thing at the wrong time and am the butt of MANY jokes among my family and friends - but all I really desire is for someone to love me "just as I am".

2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.
Not counting my paralyzing fear of spiders, my biggest fear is failing my children. I once made a joke that instead of saving for their college funds I needed to start a therapy fund cause I'll owe it to them after growing up with me! In actually, I have two well-mannered, kind, loving children who are both on Honor Roll and who both excel in their extra-curricular activities.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.
I will write my answer because it is an easy one for me. I am the only "someone" stopping me from achieving my goals and I am working very hard to overcome my own limitations.

I live in Memphis, TN and the state of affairs here is so incredibly sad. There is a huge economical gap in this area between the inner-city and the suburbs. Race relations, crime, failing education systems, and a general lack of personal pride all combine to make our city on huge EPIC FAIL!!!

To say Girl with the Curl and Aliens in the Spaceship would be repititive after reading all the other responses - although those are two of the BEST performances ever given on TV. But the one single moment that made me shift from being entertained and having respect for the actor and character versus being ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH JACK was when he gave Angela the Romeo and Juliet rose in The Boy in the Shroud.
Last edited by TNPrincess14 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 413
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

CaliforniaCurrie
Fan

Post by CaliforniaCurrie »

I had to take a few days to think about my answers before posting.

1. Greatest desire.
I would have to say that I have a professional desire and a personal desire. My professional desire is to be the best teacher I can be and touch as many children's lives as I can. Helping children succeed is what makes teaching worthwhile to me. Definitely isn't the paycheck or benefits.
My greatest personal desire is to meet and connect with that special someon and start my own family. Family is extremely important to me. My mother and sister have been there for me through the good and the bad. I hope that one day I will be as great of a mother as mine own has been to me.

2. Biggest fear.
Well, the first thing that comes to mind is snakes. Another fear I have is falling. I'm not sure where that one stems from.

3. Is there someone/something stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so why let it/them?
This is a difficult question to answer. As most people have answered, I am my own worst enemy. I have always been a rather shy, quiet person afraid of failure. I let myself get in the way for so long because of denial. I recently began taking steps to remove the barriers in the way.

4. Where do you live currently and what is the current state of affairs in your region these days?
I am sure that you are aware of the sad state of affairs in California. California is not doing so great, especially in education. Paycuts, higher costs for benefits, salary freezes, larger class sizes, little to no parent support or accountability, everybody blaming teachers, and teacher lay-offs.

5. What's your favorite Jack moment on Bones?
So many moments to enjoy. Personally, I just love to hear TJ talk. Season 5, episode 6 "The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken:" "...Fortunately I am extremely thorough and tenacious..." *love the grin on TJ's face*
As I type this, I am watching Season 5, episode 9 "The Gamer in the Grease." Another Jack moment stands out where he is in line for Avatar with Sweets talking about the number of times Fisher has "pitched his tent" compared to the number of times Sweets and Daisy have "pitched a tent." Jack tells Sweets "Quality of the experience. It's much more important than the quantity."
word count: 415
Christine

-Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. -Anthony J. D'Angelo

Kayley121
Fan

Post by Kayley121 »

I'll bite...have free time!... though does he even read these anymore, since the initial post was forever ago?

1. Greatest desire -
I would love to adopt many children. My parents are in the process of adopting from Africa at the moment. I am really passionate about orphans in general and would love to spend time at orphanages, though I can't say that's a desire that's never happened, but one I want to continue to do. These kids have nobody, so I feel it's important that they know people love them! To go deeper, my greatest desire would be no more lonely people.

2. Biggest fear -
Being kidnapped or chased! Like that whole buried alive episode makes me shudder. Not a fan of death either.

3. Is there someone/something stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so why let it/them?
Nope, I believe that God will lead me to where I am supposed to go and take over my own anxiety so I have no fear about anything! The only "material" thing that could stop me is money, but there are options out there that it's not a worry.

4. Where do you live currently and what is the current state of affairs in your region these days?
I live in the triangle in North Carolina... uhhh state of affairs.. hmm, lots of barbecue, accents, and warm weather. ;)

5. What's your favorite Jack moment on Bones?
The whole buried alive one.. such a great job that I genuinely felt every emotion of that moment as if I was there (thank goodness it was just a screen)
word count: 277

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Kayley121 wrote:I'll bite...have free time!... though does he even read these anymore, since the initial post was forever ago?
I don't know. I'll ask him. :)
word count: 30
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

TJ said no he hasn't, but he will. :)
word count: 9
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Kayley121
Fan

Post by Kayley121 »

ha! thanks! :) well, he has a lot of catchin' up to do.... :laughing-rollingyellow:
word count: 12

Kayley121
Fan

Post by Kayley121 »

a little addition to number 1 - I'm graduating in 2 weeks with a bachelors in Social Work, so I'm one step closer to being able to do more professional work overseas w/ orphans. wahoo! Just waiting patiently for doors to open (or close).
word count: 45

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I have no clue. That is part of the problem. I don't know what my greatest desire is so I'm just going along trying to figure it out.

Easy one, though I know I'll have to deal with it some day, it is of my mother dying. Nothing I can do about it.
3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.We all wrote them down! We don't listen very well do we TJ? :) Okay, what is stopping me, mostly me I suppose though a lot of times lack of money gets in the way. But I'm doing my best to achieve them, taking me forever but I'm still plugging away at school!
4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days? I live out in the west Texas town of El Paso, and its about the same as everywhere else, though maybe a little worse off. Its never been easy to get a job here, especially if you don't speak Spanish, which I don't speak enough of to count. We have a military base here though and that keeps the economy going better than some places that rely more on non-government industry.

5.) what's your favorite JACK moment on bones? Hmmm, I liked when Jack said "Juarez" in the X in the File because its just across the border from me! But it'll always, always be, the swings and Aliens in a Spaceship..ooo and the scene with the rose, and the funny one where Hodgins says all that technical stuff to Cam really fast in Gamer in the Grease. I timed it once, don't remember how fast it was but it was a lot of words really fast then the funny little raising of the arms as Hodgins walks away and says "King of the Lab". And...can't believe I left this off...the scene in The Blackout in the Blizzard...first time Hodgins managed to make me cry. It was fabulous to watch, even though it was very sad! And...
word count: 429

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

My greatest desire, to find someone to love and be loved by (intamately). I hope that when I do find the right man that he would share my same passions. I love to travel and see the world. I use to be in the US Navy and I always enjoyed all the different places I traveled to and all the beautiful people and tasty foods. I always hope to find an open hearted loving person who is strong and see's me as a strong person. I also love to sing, I hope that I can share my love of music with someone and be silly and retarded with. Just be myself with. ... oh and for TJ to stop by, look at my post and tell me how he would answer these questions :P

Biggest Fear, To be forgotten.

The only person who can stop me from acheiving my own goals is me, myself and I... I choo them away if they try ;) (hey, I rhymed)

I live in Medford oregon, it's a smaller city, however there is some diversity in my area. I keep to my self though when It comes to politics, It seems there are a lot more Republicans in my area. I tend to vote independent and look at all sides of politics, I feel a good balance keeps everyone on their toes and keeps constant challenges which helps people grow and learn. And of course it's lovely here, with the sun, rain, thunder, lightning, rainbows, waterfalls, lakes, streams, trees. It's very lovely here.

Favorite Jack moment... super love it when Angela's Dad gave him a warning not to break her heart and that he had a collection of guns... reminds me of something my dad told me as a girl to always let the guys I date know he had a shot gun... HA! Oh,,, and I also love that he always wants to blow stuff up :D

@}---',---------
word count: 434

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

hey Kim!
Another thoughtful, considered and accurate reflection of the writer!
These are always long but I adore reading them because I really get to know our members in this way. And TJ does read them, Kim; like he said, Sharon sent him the link. I think it's great he knows what kind of people support him. And I also think it's great that he produced such interesting questions in the first place waaaaayy back in our early days 4 years ago when we said "Hey TJ, how about you ask us some questions instead of us asking you all the time?"

I love the blowing up and messy moments too! It's such fun! And you make Oregon sound like a place I would love to visit - beautiful. Thanks KIm.
word count: 133
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

ThyneAlone wrote:hey Kim!
Another thoughtful, considered and accurate reflection of the writer!
These are always long but I adore reading them because I really get to know our members in this way. And TJ does read them, Kim; like he said, Sharon sent him the link. I think it's great he knows what kind of people support him. And I also think it's great that he produced such interesting questions in the first place waaaaayy back in our early days 4 years ago when we said "Hey TJ, how about you ask us some questions instead of us asking you all the time?"

I love the blowing up and messy moments too! It's such fun! And you make Oregon sound like a place I would love to visit - beautiful. Thanks KIm.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope someday you do visit Oregon and see all the many wonders of it.
word count: 161

NyxStina
Fan

Post by NyxStina »

To be happy with the woman I am. Not that I'm depressed or anything. I would just love to be happy and proud of who I am. I would love for my daughter (2 months) to be happy and proud of who her mother is when she's older (of course), someone who she can talk to and confide in, to not just be her mother but when she's older also a friend.

I want to find my place in this world. Everyone has a purpose and a talent. I would love to find that purpose and talent that I have. I have a calling, I want to open my ears and follow it. But, I do not know what it is yet, but I won't give up.

To lose my daughter. I also fear being alone in this world.

There are so many goals I've wanted to achieve in my life. I've let other people dictate those decisions for me. Why? Because some of those decisions I would lose someone close to me, and I fear losing them. So I usually sacrifice the goals if it hurts someone because I'd rather hurt myself then to hurt someone close to me.

I know I shouldn't let others, and I'm in the process of gaining a 'back bone' so to speak. I guess in the long run, it truly is me stopping myself from my goals. Maybe I'm truly scared of leaving my comfort zone. I will work on this...

I live in Tucson Arizona.".

I love Arizona because we have a LOT of different weather conditions in our state. Up north we get snow and the cold, south we get the desert and high heat. We get humidity...when our monsoon season hits. Flash floods. Together the whole state gets 4 seasons, but where I live down south the 4 seasons seem like three, summer, autumn and winter. Our spring is a mixture of winter and summer.

I love all the experiments him and zack or the interns do. Favorite ones are that frozen turkey that bounced and hit a female working, then in another episode when he's doing another one and the whole place is empty, he explains why. lol. I also loved the wood chipper one cause I think that was the one he seems the most excited to do. But he was excited with the Dinosaur suit!
Last edited by NyxStina on Sat May 19, 2012 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 519
Wise man not play leap frog with unicorn...

AmeliaPond
Fan

Post by AmeliaPond »

5 questions for board members to ask of themselves:

There are a lot of things, I suppose, but overall my greatest desire is just to live well; to be happy with all aspects of myself, be healthy, be kind, be charitable, be great at my job (I'll hopefully have my Ph.D. in Psychology within the next few years. Going into Marriage & Family counseling. I apply to graduate programs in the spring.), make a difference in people's lives, and be the kind of person who is remembered with fondness.

Above anything, I fear losing my family or friends. After that, failing to meet any of the things listed in #1.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.

If there's anything stopping me, it's myself. I am capable of reaching my goals, it's just a matter of being willing to work hard for them.

Salt Lake City. Er...it's Pioneer Day today?...to be perfectly honest, I haven't read a newspaper or watched the news in weeks, so I have no idea what's going on around me. I've been busy working on my research design and studying for finals and when I get around to taking a break, it just seems like a depressing way of spending time, to read bad news, so I do fun things, like join fan websites and read (anything besides textbooks) and take my nieces to the zoo.

Any scene with Hodgins and Zach together, and the friendship we sometimes see between Hodgins and Dr. Brennan.
word count: 361
I've seen him. He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe. And he's wonderful.

Chandler
Fan

Post by Chandler »

My greatest desire? To live a fearless life. I had a near death experience when I was 15 (a plane crash), and made a promise to myself right then and there to never let fear of a thing stop me from doing it. This little policy has led to me jumping out of a plane, off a bridge, and into ridiculously outlandish evenings of geeky frivolity. But I would rather have the photos of me in my super stylish Dr. Horrible outfit singing my lungs out a open mic night all over FB then have the regret of not being brave enough to do it in the first place.

I want to never let fear control me. That's my greatest desire. Well, that, or to discover a bottomless cup of coffee.

My biggest fear? It stems from being an incurable, absoutely insane romantic. I fear I'll never find my partner. I dream of finding a guy who'll treat me as an equal. Someone to grow with, to have adventures with. Someone who GETS me. Unconditional. I get scared that he's out there, and I won't find him. Or worse, that I've met him already and let him go.

Being lonely scares me. Not as much as the concept of super fast zombies, but still...

Nope. I get signs from folks as gifts... (my house is COVERED in 'em), and my absolute favorite is one that proclaims "Those that say it cannot be done, should get out of the way of those actually doing it." Words to live by.

I live in Nova Scotia, in a treehouse overlooking a river.

Yes. A real treehouse.

I feel a bit like I live in a wonderful bubble. Small town beauty. People that may gossip incessantly, but will bend over backwards to help everyone from their neighbors, to someone they've never met before. An example? Friends of mine recently lost their home to a fire. Within three days the locals had banded together, rounded up (a) all the furnishings they'd ever need, (b) building materials for a new home, and (c) contractors to get all the work done. It's a beautiful place to be. And I'm not just saying that 'cause I live down the street from a pastry chef.

Oooo... I love that moment in 'Aliens in a Spaceship,' after Jack was free and sitting with Angela... saying that he didn't want to go home. Didn't want to go to sleep because he was afraid to wake up in the car. And then she asks him to go home with her... That scene KILLS me every time.
word count: 555
Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours, it doesn't mean you can borrow mine.

Elena_CanaryIsland
Fan

Post by Elena_CanaryIsland »

I'm a little late for questions, but I would like to participate in the thread of the conversation :) (yeah... I´m new! :roll: )

Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire):

(Have you realized that many people who answered this question talked about love or happiness? Does it means that these things are the most missing at this world? :? I know, it´s a negative and fast conclusion, but it´s that I saw in the answers). Greatest desire... I think that a great desire would be to get peace in over the world, but a personal desire be related to eternity (and that's impossible), in particular, with the eternity of the human race.We are like any other animal!Are amazing! with our failures and shortcomings, but we are a great species. So I suppose my personal wish is related to the human species does not disappear from the world :think:

Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life):

The biggest fear? I see him every day, constantly, in the news: war.

Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it:

Only one thing can stop me to get to my goal: to kill me. Nothing and nobody can stop me, and I think nobody should be stopped on his way to his achievements(provided that their achievement is not to become a millionaire slapping :dance: ). No matter when you get them, what matters is that you get and who share the road towards the goal.

Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days? :
I live in Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) and the state of affairs are the same that are in oooover the world: crisis! many economic crisis. We are awaiting the reaction of the U.S., if the U.S. falls, the rest of the capitalist world will fall :? (too noticed my contempt for this economic system? ...)

what's your favorite JACK moment on bones?:

I have many favorite Jack moments xD I can´t select one. But I love his "king of the lab!" every time in every chapter :D is a special phrase that I hope will not disappear because it characterizes a lot of Dr. Hodgins :) :)
word count: 423

MarinaDuister
Fan

Post by MarinaDuister »

So sweet TJ cares about his fans so much he wants to know things about his fans! So sweet...
well here are my answers:
I always wanted to go to the USA, and also become more accepted in my class.. It's just that I am different from the others, but I still find that an odd reason not to accept someone.. That is just a wish from me, being accepted for who I am.
My biggest fear everyday is getting bullied again. It may sound silly, but I kindoff got bullied through my schoollife already.. along with that I fear someone brings up a topic I really like and I start talking and talking about it. People appear not to like it if you like something which others don't ...
I know I wanted thing I didn't achieve. Especially a few years ago, still on Primary school. I were bored all the time because I didn't need to study anything.. This is also why i taught myself to learn useless stuff so I won't be bored all the time, but now I've got a problem learning usefull things. My teachers kind of put a break on me so I would not get much smarter than most pupils, but I didn't like that.
I live in the Netherlands, which is kind of in the central of Europe for those who don't know. and what's going on here? The government just brok down :angry-banghead: and one of the guys is also in the news because of dicrimination of people from eastern Europe...
My favorite Jack moment? Gosh that is so hard... I think it would be the Angela-going-into-labour scenes... both of them BABY! O GOSH! BABY! but I also really like the 'I am your guy' and experiment scenes.... So hard to choose... I like Jack with his crazy ideas and conspiracy theories haha :D
Xx
word count: 323
"What about love? What do you have to say about love?" -Angela Montenegro
"It's overrated. Most of the time." -Jack Hodgins

MariaDiaper
Fan

Post by MariaDiaper »

1.) Greatest desire: Fall in love and have someone love me unconditionally.
2.) Biggest Fear: Being alone and never recovering.
3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! no, I would never let someone get in the way of my goal - I am a very independent person :)
4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days? I live in in Hounslow, which is in London, UK. (Not many people have heard of Hounslow, so I usually just say London, but it's very near Hammersmith.
5.) what's your favorite JACK moment on bones? That's such a hard question! I really like the turkey moment! Or the bit where he says to Angela "what if it doesn't go wrong?" about their relationship. Plus all the experiments!
word count: 149
Met TJ on 12/07/2014 at London Film & Comic Con.