Five things he'd love to know about you...

General TJ stuff
dontgetanyolder
Fan

Re: Five things he'd love to know about you...

Post by dontgetanyolder »

This is my first post, other than my introduction, so bear with me if I post incorrectly!

1.) Greatest desire.
To do something I truly love. I'm an artist, but artwork doesn't pay the bills. If college doesn't kill me (which it does seem to be trying), I'm going to get a degree in education, so I can share art with children. There is nothing more fulfilling than painting with kids, I tell you. :)
I want to inspire children that will inspire the world.

2.) Biggest Fear.
My health. I have a ridiculous auto-immune condition that consistently tries to hinder my life. It frightens me that I'll have it for the rest of my life. It won't kill me, but it makes life hurt. It scares me to think that my dreams and goals will go by the wayside for it.
I suppose that answered #3 in a way, too. :)

4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?
I live in the USA. Kentucky, to be exact. I live in a tiny town in the Appalachian mountains. There isn't much opportunity here, and times are tough for nearly everyone I know.

5.) what's your favorite JACK moment on bones?
The scene in "Man From The Fallout Shelter" where Jack is drinking Egg Nogg while Zack is cutting open a skull amuses me TO NO END. haha. But I also love all the subtle moments between Hodgins and Angela. I really agree with ChristyTwilight on this question!
word count: 265

SirRose
Fan

Post by SirRose »

Hey, dontgetanyolder!

I LOVE art, too! We should have an artist duel! Actually...let's all be friends! :D

Awesome (second) post, btw!
word count: 22

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I have to say, you all are so brave to answer these. I've still not been able to suck it up and share a thorough response to TJ's questions. I find them really difficult. :think: :shifty:

So, hat's off to all of you for being willing to share of yourselves in this way! You are wonderful. I hope all the greatest desires from your posts come to fruition. :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 69
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Oh! You'll post it eventually, maybe after a few TJ Chats, but it'll happen :D
word count: 16
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I haven't answered them either. I probably won't. I don't think Sherry's problem is needing a few chats, she's been here a long, long time (member #2!!) LOL
word count: 33
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Well, I for one would love to read your responses should you ever want to answer :wink:
word count: 16
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

:shock: Whoa :shock:

Numero Dos! very impressive :D

But, If you two ever decide to try out an answer or two, we're all here to help out with support and what not haha :mrgreen:
word count: 31
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

MyBeautifulVerta
Fan

Post by MyBeautifulVerta »

Oh, wow. Will he actually read this? This is very different from what I'm used to- I moderate an official band website (I will not say which band, out of respect), and the singer not only ignores the messageboard, he does not allow other band members to interact with fans, either. I admit this has jaded me toward famous people quite a bit. It seems TJ does have genuine appreciation for his fans, so I will take the time to answer his questions.

1.) My greatest desire, at the moment, is very basic. All that I wish for is to be able to live a life where I do not have to want for necessities. Unfortunately, a lot of my life has been spent dreaming of the things most people take for granted- things as simple as having a place to live, for example. I just want to be able to keep my head above water, right now.

2.) My biggest fear is that I have wasted all the potential that was seen in my youth. I'm only 21, but I look at myself as not having done anything of importance in my life, and that often depresses me. Also, I am afraid of elevators... :wink:

3.) I could point the finger and place blame on several people and events in my life- but, for a very long time, I have made my own choices. I am not where I'd wish to be in life, at this point in time, and I am the only person holding me back. Realising this, however, does not mean I will change it. Hopefully I will.

4.) I live in MN. I grew up here. In a few weeks, I will be moving to Texas. Nothing happens in MN and a lot of the time I feel really disconnected from the rest of the world. Thank God for the internet, yes?

5.) All of my favourite Hodgins moments are post-Angela break-up. The dynamic between the two characters was incredible, and the changes you see in Hodgins once that falls apart.. it's so human. It's all very real, and makes him an easy character to relate to. You do a great job.
word count: 373
What do they know about love, my friend.

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

I typically do not join message boards and post on them, but this seems to be the most polite board I have ever read.
1. Greatest Desire.
Oh goodness. I love music. There is nothing better than that feeling of dancing at a live concert singing every word. Every person around you is just as happy and excited about the music. Everything is put aside, love, hate, war, prejudice, pain, and all else. My greatest desire would to be the person on the stage creating the excited happy atmosphere generated. Music, it makes the soul sing. I love it.
2. Biggest Fear.
Since I was eight or nine I have always wanted to be a teacher. My biggest fear is that I have put all these years of school and work into learning the art of teaching and I will not be able to be a positive influence on the students that pass through my classroom. For years I have known I wanted to put my life into service, but how do you know your service is worth the life you put into it. Biggest fear what can I say.
3. Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!!
You do crazy things for the people you love. Always always always take care of the people closest to you because you never know what could happen, and I would always do this even at my own expense. Maybe that is just me.
4. Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?
I live in Yucaipa California which is about seventy miles East of LA. Yucaipa is well…a small town, most of the city is along one street going through the town with housing around it. My true love is Riverside California where I attended college, but overall it is pretty laid back here in Yucaipa. We have horses and ranches...gotta love the affairs around here :-D
5. What's your favorite JACK moment on bones
This is easy. In “The Boy in The Shroud” where Jack places the Juliette rose on Angela’s desk. It is symbolic and shows the movement of the characters in the series. It shows the softer side of Jack, and his ability to make a simple statement.
Last edited by losersaxplayer on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 393
"Never, Never, Never Quit" - Winston Churchill

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

losersaxplayer, you pay us a great compliment and we welcome you and would love to hear more from you. But don't start regular posting straight away if you're cautious. By all means read around and get to know us and TJ first. It sounds like you have a lot to offer the board. I so agree with all you say about music and teaching. It's true that quite often students chip away at your idealism, but when you see that you have made a difference to someone it's the best high in the world; it is a true vocation.
word count: 103
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Wow, losersaxplayer, you jumped right in and answered the toughest thread of the site first! Hats off to you for that! :clap:

It sounds like you're going to be an amazing teacher. You certainly have the right attitude and sound like you really care about and are aware of the impact you can make on your students -- that's important. I think you'll be terrific. You know, for someone who's never met you before. :mrgreen:

But seriously, as our fearless leader Steph says, browse around, check out all the threads and jump in whenever you're comfortable! We'll love hearing from you. Hint: the 'introduce yourself' thread (in the Welcome part of the forum) is an excellent place to start if you want to ease in. :D

Either way...

Welcome to Tj's site!

Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 138
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

I actually read a lot of the threads before signing up. I have been watching Bones and stuff for a while. My favorite band has a fan board and the people on there attack each other constantly. So I did my research before replying.

I have actually finished school and am taking time off before either joining a program or getting my credentials.
word count: 63

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Definitely no attacking allowed here. We try to be careful about that. Hopefully you'll find your experience here to be better than the one on that other fan board.
losersaxplayer wrote: So I did my research before replying.
*GRIN* Spoken like a true teacher. You did the homework first. (Just teasing you.)

Seriously though, congratulations on completing your program! :D What area were you thinking about teaching? A specific subject, or class/grade level/age of students?
word count: 77

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

The younger students. I taught high school marching band and that was a fiasco because I don't look my age.

This is a weird explanation. When flying to Sacramento three weeks ago I was in an emergency exit row, and we all know the law that you have to be fifteen to sit in that row. Well the stewardess politely informed me that I had to move seats because I was not of the legal age. How do you look at someone and politely respond "I have two college degrees and am over the adequate age of fifteen, plus I can also legally order an alcoholic beverage if I wish?". I don't really think I look that young, but who knows it will be great in about ten years I suppose.

So in turn, around fifth gradeish. They are old enough to understand the importance of not wiping boogers on you, but they are still impressionable.
word count: 158

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

When I was 20 someone tried to give me half fare on a bus.

Happy days...

OK mod hat on, further conversation on this topic needs to move out of TJ's question thread and head over to the sofa, if that's ok!
word count: 44
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

LizzieCat
Fan

Post by LizzieCat »

TJ wrote:
5 questions for board members to ask of themselves:

1.) Greatest desire. (Open ended. A tough one, I know, but what is each individual’s greatest desire?)
2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.)
3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! Don't need to write this one down. Just answer it.
4.) Where do you live currently and what is the state of affairs in your region these days?
5.) What's your favorite JACK moment on Bones?

There it is!
Wow. Thank you, TJ, for the deep, insightful questions. I appreciate you looking beneath the surface. I hope my answers do your questions justice. And perhaps—if you have not done so already on this site (I’m new!)—would you post your answers to these questions for us?

1. Greatest desire

My greatest desire is to find and share the rest of my life with my one true love. I have had my school-girl crushes; my kinda serious college relationships; the not-interested-in-anything-serious-right-now flings; the attempts at friends-with-benefits; the younger guys and the older guys; the longer-term, live together boyfriends; and too many missed opportunities. I spent years being commitment-phobic. Now that I’m ready to make a commitment, guys I like are taken (or jaded by divorce). And maybe, my “one true love” is someone I have not yet met. I totally believe that the right guy and the right timing will line up for me someday—just hope it’s sooner rather than later! I have so much I want to share with him!

2. Biggest fear

Fears can fall into so many different categories, can’t they? Let’s see…

I’m afraid of the unknown. That’s pretty general, but very true.

I’m afraid of the “biggies”: being buried alive, of drowning, of falling from a great height (i.e., from an airplane, or within one), or being trapped in a burning building.

I’m afraid that past sins will keep me out of heaven, or, that there is nothing beyond this life; I guess I have fears regarding the afterlife.

I’m afraid of losing loved ones, which includes family, friends, and pets. I’m also afraid of having to share their suffering, be it physical ailment or mental deterioration. Even though I have in my life dealt with all of these items, it doesn’t lessen the fear of future situations.

Perhaps most of all, I’m afraid of going completely deaf. I was born hearing-impaired, completely deaf in my left ear and partially deaf in my right. Going totally deaf is a possible future reality for me. I know I would miss the music, the laughter, the sound of familiar and friendly voices, all the implied communication conveyed by tone of voice, the sounds of love and contentment my pets emit, and the “I love you”s from those I love.

3. Someone/something keeping me from achieving my greatest goal

I have really been pondering over this question. In many ways, I have achieved what I’ve wanted—to teach. I teach for a living. I have always wanted to teach. In fourth grade, I discovered that I wanted to teach math. In sophomore year of high school, I knew I wanted to teach algebra. Now, in undergrad, I was detoured for a bit by a combination of some hard-headed male professors (who didn’t believe women could nor should be successful in mathematics) and my own penchant for wanting to sleep in, unfortunately past the time the daily Calculus class ran. I “temporarily” switched my major to be music, and—long story short—graduated with a music degree.

Let me say that even though I had never intended to major in music, I am glad for all the experiences, skills, friends, and mentors that came from my college detour. But, my heart was never truly in the game. I loved music as a hobby, not as a career. I still wanted to teach algebra. What held me back? Knowing that I’d have to quit teaching—relinquishing job security, income, location—in order to return to school and get that math degree. So, for nine years I taught music.

I think it was a combination of a near-fatal accident, a bad breakup, and a lot of soul-searching that finally convinced me to just go for it. And I did. I resigned from teaching, left the area to attend the grad school that met my needs, left everything and everyone behind. Wow—just typing about it scares me a little! Still amazed that I finally got up the nerve!

I moved, earned the math degree in 15 months, got steady employment literally the day after graduation. I originally intended to return back home upon graduation, but I stayed for a guy. Ironically, a couple of years later, I left because of that guy.

So (and thanks for indulging my introspection!), I think what keeps me from achieving my goals is me, specifically my tendency to allow relationships with men to dictate the course and location of my life. Of course, the older I get and the more experiences I have, the wiser I become about myself.

4. Where I live currently and its state of affairs

I live in the United States, in a town called Hanover, Pennsylvania. My understanding is that the town was named after the same town (possibly sporting an extra n) in Germany. Hanover borders Maryland to the south and Gettysburg to the west. It is best known locally as the “snack capital of the world,” boasting Utz potato chips, Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels, Wege pretzels, and Martin’s kettle-cooked potato chips.

Having been born and raised for a while in Baltimore, Maryland, then living way, way out in the country in north-central Maryland, Hanover seems like the perfect place. Houses are nice and offer space between neighbors. Except at the town square, parking is free and easy to find. All basic shopping needs, forms of entertainment, schools, and medical facilities are within a few miles from any residence.

(And for those TJ fans who live out of the country…) I live in the northeast U.S., where we experience all four seasons. I am glad to live in an area not prone to tornados or earthquakes, nor in the path of hurricanes and tropical storms.

You ask about the state of affairs. It’s weird—I can listen to NPR news and hear how the economy is in such disrepair, but I don’t know anyone personally who has fallen victim to it. Thank goodness for that, right? The only signs I see of a stalled economy is the number of “For Sale” signs lingering in front of homes for months.

I feel extremely fortunate, personally. While (so I’ve heard) four-year colleges have taken a hit with enrollment, community college growth has been steady, if not booming. And I teach math at the local community college.

5. Favorite Jack moment on Bones

I can answer this one decisively, but only because I’ve only now seen a total of six Bones episodes (the first five on Hulu and the clip of the one where Hodgins and Brennan are trapped underground)! I love Jack’s confession of his love for Angela to Brennan while underground, then later his emotional moments with Angela, confessing of his fear of going to sleep because of what he might find when he wakes up. Those scenes drew me to TJ, the actor, specifically, while drawing me to Bones the show in general.

The raw emotions must, I imagine, be difficult to portray! They require such vulnerability. From my limited, amateur, acting experiences, I remember having comedic lines and stunts to do, and wondering whether I pulled off the scene as I wanted, as the director wanted; or if I came off as a total goof…or as not-believable…or as an idiot. You get the idea. I can’t imagine having to act scared, upset, desperate, all while pouring your heart out, being head-over-heels in love with Angela.

It was truly remarkable. You are truly remarkable. Thank you for sharing your gifts with all of us.

Peace and hugs,
Liz
word count: 1436

I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it.
~Steven Wright

SHaNe_C
Fan

Post by SHaNe_C »

Hey this thread's a cool idea. nobody ever think what famous ppl wanna know, LOL!

My answers:

1.) Greatest desire. (Open ended. A tough one, I know, but what is each individual’s greatest desire?)

Greatest desire is to make a difference in someone's life. i have dreams and other stuff i want to do but i think everything is worth it if someone says you helped them out, you know? :)

2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.)

My biggest fear is....(you guys promise not to make fun of me?? LOL) i think, taking a risk and having it not turn out right, if that makes sense? like dealing with the aftermath if things go wrong? that scares me alot

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from achieving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! Don't need to write this one down. Just answer it.

Why are your ?'s so hard? LOL Uhhh....I think I'm holding myself back alot. Just...like saying I can't do stuff and then regretting that later and being scared of what everybody else thinks. That sucks. :(

Live with my mom in the city, see my dad every summer and spring break. Both of them are cool for parents ;). Right now just trying to get better at stuff I do, get good grades, not be a jerk of a guy, Yeah, typical stuff like that.

5.) What's your favorite JACK moment on Bones?

Hands down all the things he does for Angela. all the guys I know think girls like them when they act like jerks, you know, so it's nice that he really respects her and doesn't have to be fake for her to love him right back.

They were't that bad, right guys?? i know, my shyness kida sucks
word count: 356

Elle
Fan

Post by Elle »

TJ wrote:5 questions for board members to ask of themself:

1.) Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire).
2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.
3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.

there it is!
1. Greatest desire. The thing that yanks at my soul the most is that I want to be a wife and mother. I've already got one child, which is essentially what prompted the desire. I have no issues with letting that define me as doctor or teacher can often define others. Everything I love can tie into being a wife and mother, while the opposite is rarely true. When I consider activities I enjoy, such as surfing, I think of them not only in the sense that I enjoy those activities, but also in the sense that I would love to pass on my love and talent for these things to my family members.

2. Biggest fear. In keeping with the family-theme, it would likely be going through life without becoming a wife, or having only one child (the one I currently have). It's not a fear in the sense that arachnophobia is a fear, but when I consider what haunts me most in life and what would leave me most heartbroken - that would be it. Alternately, having these things and then losing them would be equally as bad.

3. Roadblocks. When something takes two people to occur, you often have no choice in the matter. If I could compel a husband/father out of a man by sheer force of will or desire... well, life would be interesting.

4. Geography. Boston! You know how things are here. We're approaching elections and things are heating up. The balance of political power appears that it may shift, which can be shocking in urban Massachusetts. The economy is suffering, taxes are being raised, and crime is rampant. There was a crime in Mattapan recently that absolutely broke my heart; I cried and immediately hugged my son. The Sox don't have a chance at the 2010 World Series, the Patriots aren't doing particularly well, and I don't cheer for Boston hockey. :wink: It's also FREEZING. Not literally, but I hate the cold. I'd rather be in Florida, or LA, or somewhere other than Boston when it's cold.

5. Jack. So many moments, so little time. I'll likely have to go with Season 1, "The Man in the Fallout Shelter," where Jack is debating what gift to make for his Secret Santa. It was creative, thoughtful, and very much outside the box. Okay - I can't choose just one. The moment in Season 6, Episode 2, where Jack subtly presses his hand against Angela's abdomen as he asks her about the baby and morning sickness. I'm not certain if that was scripted or if it was impromptu and left in the final edit, but as a mom, it brought me back to those days (four years ago, eek!) when I'd found out I was pregnant and couldn't stop touching my abdomen. It was a beautifully simple gesture and very true to character and situation.

I've clearly outed myself as a mama-geek. :oops:
word count: 626
Elle
law-geek mom to Pirate ('07)
Red Sox Nation

thais_christ
Fan

Post by thais_christ »

1.) Greatest desire
Wow, this is tough, you're right. Here I go:
Well, as I think my biggest desire is to succeed. I've been considering getting into Med school since I was 13 and now my opportunity is coming, so I gotta catch it up and see where will it lead me to. Hopefully I will find someone to complete myself and build a family with him (I thinks this is almost every women's desire, but, still, it's a greatest one)

2.) Biggest Fear.
Never knowing what is the best choice for myself. Like, when you put all your hopes in something, you execute it and when you finish, you are able to see that this is not what you expected for yourself. I think that regretting the things you've done is one of my biggest fears.

3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?.

Are you sure you didn't go to philosophy instead of theater? These questions are getting even harder!
Well, I think the only one is stopping me from achieving my greatest goal is myself. I should be studying more and reading more, but sometimes I'm too tired to do that, so I let it to the next day and when I see, I've a lot of paperwork to write in just a few days.

Well, I currently live in a small town, only 72.000 people. It's called Lajeado and it's in south of Brazil, precisely: Rio Grande do Sul.I live with my mom, dad, little brother and a crazy dog. Everybody is doing pretty great over here. As school year is ending over here, we're all crazy. Everybody getting concerned about grades and the amount of homework we have to do , but I'm fine with it...

The one in which Hodgins says: "King of The Funeral". That was hilarious!
BTW, You rock, TJ!
word count: 360

zoee
Fan

Post by zoee »

TJ wrote:5 questions for board members to ask of themself:

1.) Greatest desire. (open ended. a tough one, I know, but what is each individuals greatest desire).
2.) Biggest Fear. (I know, I know, perhaps you were looking for more "what's your favorite color" but from what you grasp of me already, the small-talk never interested me in life.
3.) Is there a something/someone stopping you from acheiving your greatest goal and if so-why let it/them?!!!! don't need to write this one down. just answer it.

there it is!
Oh that's so cool how he actually wants to know about us! I'll get onto it. ;)

Greatest desire.

I guess all I want to do is be happy. Hahah, cheeeesy! But really, that's all I want! To be happy in life. Whether that means money, success, marriage... whatever! Sorry if that's waaay too broad. :P I just feel like I don't really have a 'greatest desire' right now. Right now all I want to do is get amazing grades at school, be an amazing friend and family member, and eat some jell-o...

Biggest Fear.

This might sound a little immature, but I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of clowns. No jokes! It kills me! Hahah! Whenever a clown pops up in a horror movie, I can't sleep for a week!

Haha but of course that's not my biggest fear. Just the first thing that came to mind! Every time I hear the word 'fear' my mind goes "CLOOOOWWWNS" :shock: :lol:

Anyway, I guess my biggest fear is... I'm scared of being forgotten. Like, after I die. I want to make some kind of impact on the world... I want to do something worthwhile so people will actually remember me, you know? I don't want to die and just... have no one remember you. You'd just be forgotten. It would be like you were never even here in the first place.The thought depresses me to no end, and I refuuuuse to let that happen. :geek:

Someone/something keeping me from achieving my greatest goal.

Well right now... it's my age. I'm sixteen. That should pretty much answer your question. :wink:

Where I live currently and its state of affairs.

I'm in New Zealand! That little tiny country right beneath Australia that no one really pays any attention to! Haha. It's doing pretty well. I'm in a city called Auckland, and the government has recently announced that a "super city" was going to be formed. Before this, we had a load of little councils for every little district. But having a "super city" means that there's one council for all those little districts, and all the mayors have to fight for the job. That was pretty entertaining, I must say. 8-)

Haha yeah. New Zealand's not a very eventful place. There isn't any (known) corruption or drama... it's just nice and peaceful. And friendly, if I do say so myself! I like it. :D

OH and they're filming the Hobbit soon! If that comes under this category but it's a really big deal in New Zealand. It starts in Feb and everyone's pretty excited about it! They had a little bit of a debate on whether they were going to film here (okay... understatement. It was a huge fight. But I just said New Zealand was peaceful... haha oops?) and of course, we won and it's staying in New Zealand! Sweet!

what's your favorite JACK moment on bones?

Oooh... this question. Well, I didn't watch the series in order. I discovered the show when I walked in on my cousin watching it. There was this moment in the episode "The Woman in the Garden" (first episode I ever saw) where he's imitating Booth? AMAZING. :dance: His character instantly clicked with me, and I kind of pointed at the screen and I was like "heeey he's funnnnaaay!" I really like shows that make me laugh, and it's even better if it can make me laugh, cry, and get ridiculously attached to the characters. Bones pulls that off perfectly! I love the show so much.

I still haven't seen every episode (I know, I'm getting on to it!) so I don't know what his best moment is... but that's definitely my favourite. For sentimental reasons. :wink: Every time I watch it, I'm like "awhhh this is the moment that drew me to the show! And Hodgins! Or... Jack" 8-)

Just as a final note,these emoticons are so much fun! I'm new, if that wasn't just made obvious. :violin: :whistle: :roll: Haha they're adorable!
Last edited by zoee on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 817