The Chat Box Box

General TJ stuff
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: The Chat Box Box

Post by ThyneAlone »

Well, you all know what happened on the TJ chat thread last night and if you couldn't be here you can read it all there! However, if you weren't in the chatbox you'll have missed TJ's occasional forays into that area to talk to us all at once, so thanks to Jade for holding onto those!

14 Aug 10, 10:14
TJ: i just read all your notes of encouragement and heard you are all over here playing! Thought I'd stop by and see if anyone has waffles over here! okay, I gotta get back over to the questions or you'll all beat me to a pulp! back at it! thanks for the kind words

14 Aug 10, 10:38
TJ: pee break. came to see what's up over here. hi gang. okay, back to work TJ!

14 Aug 10, 11:20
TJ: ahhh it didn't post

That last bit of course in, I imagine, somewhat concerned reference to the fact that some of his answers hadn't shown up.

Love that he is now in on the waffles joke. :D
word count: 188
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Another visit! Great! Thanks Simone and Ang for forwarding this:

TJ: Hi gang! WOW you put the Jack Hodgins video on the home page! awesome!! Hope you all like the new fox one I did. heehee

Evil Imp: hi TJ:

TJ: hi Evil Imp!

Evil Imp: how are you?

TJ: I gotta run. I'm on set about to shoot a scene with Pej (Arastoo) hope you are well!

TJ: I'm good by the way, (just saw that) and I hope you are GREAT!!!
word count: 85

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Well good morning to all and thanks to Véro and Hanne for letting me know about TJ's good wishes. Wow, Wendy - a personal message! :)

25 Dec 10, 09:03
TJ: MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL you lovely ones here at TJTHYNE.COM!! MWAH! Big kisses and hugs all around!
TJ: ...and happy birthday Wendy!
word count: 57

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks for the headsup on this Hanne! TJ came in on his birthday and answered a few of our questions in the chatbox. I know Sharon will be tidying his comments up and putting them elsewhere, but this is how they originally looked - along with Sharon's laconic comment at the end!!

7 Mar 11, 04:47
TJ: Hello Everyone!!! Thank you for my birthday wishes!!! Wonderful Stephanie and amazing Sharon contacted me to let me know of a small bday party happening over here, so I thought I'd stop in to say hello and answer a few questions! So, without further ado: Stephanie-best BDAY present I've ever received? I just got back from Las Vegas where my good buddy took me for the weekend, I walked into my home, to find that my sisters had come over when I was gone and decorated the entire place with ribbons and streamers and balloons. That’s amazing. ahhh, I adore them! I feel like a big kid right now. Okay, best bday present...in 2005, on my birthday, I auditioned for a show called "Brennan" and got the part of Dr. Jack Hodgins! That was the best!

Hi Ali! Travel back in time what event would I watch?! Ohhh so many come to mind...but I'd have to say I'd be in Washington to watch Dr. Martin Luther King give his "I Have A Dream" speech to the world.

Hey Marissa! Top 10 NYC stops?! BROADWAY, CENTRAL PARK, STREET OF SOHO, BROOKLYN BRIDGE, A TONE THYNE SANDWICH. Down in financial district, Noodles at MomoFuko, Lincoln Center, walking bridge in Chelsea meat packing district, bike ride the green line, soft serve from Mister Frosty! oh so so SO many more!! Yay for Austin! and for Ray! thanks Marissa.

Christy: I'm the last person on earth what 1 type of friend would I want?! Hell...I guess an Angelina Jolie type who wants tons of kids, and can Macquever any situation. Right?! I'd need someone who can think quick, is extremely handy & inventive, who is game to repopulate the world with me one kid at a time! heeehee. :-0-)

Hi Jackie: my biggest pet peeve remains those who talk down toward others and make people feel small. grrrrr!!! I can't help but step in when I see/hear that going on.

Hi Corrie...If I couldn't work, think about work or do work for a week, what would I do?! I'd exercise, travel, hang out with friends and family, go see every movie in town, every play, every art gallery opening, every new restaurant dining, I'd write, I'd swim, I'd salsa dance, I'd watch the sun set, I'd clean my email box, I'd take piano lessons, and learn French. Heehee. Hell of a week!

Corrie: weirdest question I’ve been asked and will I answer it? Sure: This one. And This one.

Corrie: change 1 thing in the world what would it be: Violence against innocent people, in every category.

One person I'd like to meet and haven't yet: Stephanie, and Sharon and the gang on tjthyne.com. (some day.)

What food can I not live without? Ma's Lasagna!
What question do I get sick of answering, and will I answer it for you? Sure. This one. And This one. Hahaha.

During travel, weirdest thing I've ever eaten: in a small little sushi stand in the middle of the fish market, there were things I ate that came from the sea and were put on rice that I haven't a clue what they were...slimy, crawling down throat, egads!

Angela: Great movies I love to see? Mister Smith Goes to Washington, Life is Beautiful, When Harry Met Sally, Princess Bride, Girl with Dragon Tattoo, French film: Tell No one, It's A Wonderful Life, To Kill a Mockingbird, BIG, Dog Day Afternoon, Casablanca, ET, The Godfather, On the Waterfront, The Philadelphia Story, Shawshank Redemption, Dracula (Bela Lugosi), oh so so so so so SO many more!!!

Thanks for the questions gang! And thanks for the Birthday wishes. ;0-) back from Vegas, now off to set! MWAH!

Sharon: LOL Goofball. I'll do something with all this so you all can see the actual questions too.
word count: 723

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

So, great TJ ep of Bones on Thursday and looks as though everyone's responding! Ta for passing on the info Hanne!

18 Mar 11, 11:44
TJ: Hi gang! thanks so much for all the wonderful notes, emails, posts, etc. I love that you liked the show so much. Heading to set right now. Sweets and I have a scene tonight. MWAH!!!!
word count: 63

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I just can't give Hanne enough credit here. She always keeps an eagle eye out for TJ on the chatbox even when I miss him.
7 Apr 11, 10:40
TJ: Happy Thursday gang!!! hope all is well with everyone. Off to shoot a scene with the whole cast. Mwah!
word count: 51

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Here we go, treasure this one, folks - an actual conversation!

27 Apr 11, 18:46
TJ: Friday, Friday, Friday! :)
Sharon: Its party day! LOL
Sharon: Hey look, you logged in! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

cor: yay for Friday!
Sharon: TJ logged in. Everyone :greetings-clappingyellow:
cor: whoo hoo
TJ: Hi Sharon!! I was testing it out! making sure I could get in so as not to delay the chat on Fri. Thanks for the refresher course! Why aren't you studying?!!!!
TJ: hello Cor :)
Sharon: Wonder if he is reading all of our profound thoughts.
Sharon: Uhmmm because I just got home and I'm having ice cream? Is that a good reason? LOL

TJ: mmmm!! that's the BEST kinda reason! :)
cor: hi tj
Sharon: Well not that I need to find reasons. But yes. :)
TJ: I'm on set. brought the ol' computer today. I rarely do, but had some scenes off to get some writing done. Heading into a scene in about 15 min with David, Emily, Tamara, Michaela, John and I, yup,
cor: there's always reasons not to study :wink:
TJ: the WHOLE team one last time together for season 6... :)
Sharon: Yay!
Sharon: Off to astound us as Hodgins. :greetings-clappingorange:
Sharon: writing. I wanna read TJ's writings LOL

TJ: I must say, it's a really great scene. I'm excited about it. Last one in the last ep where we are all together...ahhhhhh...
cor: I "made" a coworker watch bones with me last night after I was off work because I don't get the channel at home, lol
TJ: hahaha, Cor, I LOVE that!!! hahaha, that's awesome. :)
TJ: ah, the doors been knocked upon. Off to 6 I go. See you Friday! :wink: ...now I want gelato!
word count: 291

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks Jade for noting TJ's comments in the chatbox during yesterday's threaded chat when I just didn't have enough fingers to handle all the things that were going on.

He went out on the 'porch' to join the group that were chilling and BBQing out there..

29 Apr 11, 14:07
TJ: Where's my chair out here?! pass the lemonade!

29 Apr 11, 14:09
TJ: food talk is safe on the porch, just can't spill crumbs inside on the couch.

29 Apr 11, 14:11
TJ: ooo swing! BBQ! YES, who can sing?! lets get some tunes going
word count: 104

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Special words for (and from) a special person!

24 May 11, 13:22
TJ: A note to sharon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUU, HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY BIIIIIIIRTTTTTTHDDDDDAAAYYYYYY DEEEEAARRRRR SHARON!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPPY BIIIRTTTHDDDAAAAYYYY TOOOOO
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
word count: 37

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

For those of you who missed it (like me!), TJ stayed a while last night. Thanks to Sharon for the heads up. Get ready for a long complicated chat about the heat, running, going out in LA, Masterchef and Stina's job!
And that odd bit in the middle is because apparently Sharon found out the IP seemed to be in Maryland and so had doubts as to whether it was Really TJ! She was thinking about banning him!
Oh - and apologies for the cbox emoticons not showing up.

9 Jul 11, 17:18

TJ: Hello.
Ashley: Hey.
TJ: How are you Ashley?!
Ashley: Good, you?
TJ: great! What are you up to?
stina: Hi.
Ashley: Trying to make the huge decision of gym or running...are you loving this 100 degree weather?
stina: How’s your weekend going TJ?
Ashley: Hey Stina.
stina: Hi Ashley.
Ashley: What ya'll up to?
stina: I would run in the rain if I had the time.
Ashley: Those are the best runs.
stina: Yup. You get cooled down while warming up.
TJ: I LOVE RUNNING IN THE RAIN! Weekend is great. If it is too hot wait till the sun sets, beautiful to run then!
Ashley: Oh goodness. We should just break out the bikes.
stina: oh yeah - double seat bikes.
Ashley: Do the Veince Beach ride.
Sharon: TJ, can you run for me? LOL
Ashley: I'll run half for you Sharon.
stina: Slow and steady pace for me. I can run with you Sharon, and cheer you on.
Ashley: You guys can come out and do the Hollywood half marathon next year! Lol.
Sharon: Hmmm...I need to check something...If that is TJ there is something odd about it...
Ashley: ?
Sharon: Don't think it’s TJ. Maybe it is but I am able to look behind the scenes and something doesn't track, so I'm checking.
Ashley: Rofl. That would be horrible.
TJ: Hi Sharon! Hi Stina! I want to do a marathon. It's on my bucket list. Odd?! Hey lovely one, why am I odd? Haha.
Sharon: If it isn't they are gonna be banned forever.
Ashley: You should have a secret word.
Sharon: Answer my e-mail...LOL
TJ: Maryland?! That's weird. (for Sharon)
stina: lol
TJ: secret word MARYLAND.
Sharon: Okay. It is TJ. LOL
Sharon: :)
TJ: Don't Ban me! Don't Ban me! I like it here!!! It's pretty and nice.
stina: I agree on secret word
Ashley: Oh goodness. Sharon was gonna go all cheeky monkey on you.
stina: You guys are funny... looking :p kidding
Sharon: LOL Guess it'd be funny if I banned you from your own site.
Sharon: By the way, I could tell it was you BEFORE you said Maryland, because of something else you said.
TJ: Hahaha. People would say "hey, I like tjthyne.com" and I'd have to say "yeah...I don't get to go over there anymore...I was banned indefinitely.
stina: That would be funny
Sharon: I don't think people realize, it'd be hard to pretend to be TJ.
TJ: What are Stina, Ashley and Sharon doing tonight?!
Ashley: Avoiding LA for sure!
Sharon: I'm sitting here dying because it’s HOT. Stina just joined this week. Isn't she lucky to be here now? LOL
stina: Working :( . Hopefully there aren't too many combatives tonight.
Ashley: For sure! Tienes suerte.
stina: This is the best luck I've ever had.
Sharon: Hey TJ, how long are you onscreen in that SimOne movie? So I can figure out where to fast forward it to
TJ: Haha! Don't Avoid LA! Lots of fun this eve! Hollywood Bowl is doing a screening of WEST SIDE STORY with life orchestration from the LA Phil Harmonic, Edison downtown is a blast on Saturdays, and I'm off to see LES MIS (again and again, I love it so much haha) at the Ahmanson
stina: I know how it feels to be hot Sharon but it's a 'dry heat' lol
Ashley: I'll head out Wednesday. Fair?
Sharon: Same here Stina, I actually don't live that far from you (well if you think about 6 hours is not far LOL).
TJ: Coool baths when it is hot is the best!
Sharon: Ohh, I wanna see Les Mis!
TJ: Simone..hahaha, check deleted scenes. Mine was cut . I'm a TRAM operator. Hahaha. I think it is in deleted scenes...
stina: Cool Did you see all those crazy pics of that dust storm in Phoenix? Wow.
stina: I've taken plenty of cold showers in the summer
Sharon: Oh no! LOL How rude of them! No wonder I never saw you when I watched it before!
TJ: What's "work" for you Stina?
stina: Aw. Bet you were the best tram operator tho
TJ: Wednesday is perfect.
Sharon: How long are you shown on Masterchef (which I will not watch, sorry LOL)
stina: I'm a security guard at a trauma hospital. You remember what happened to Giffords? That all went down at the hospital I work at. That was a crazy 2 months.
Ashley: Sweet!
TJ: Haha, that Masterchef thing makes me laugh. My sister invited me, and we only got to try 2 quick little dishes and that was it. I wanted to taste everything, give a knowledgeable statement on which team should win. But alas, 2 quick bites and they were on to others. Haha. Maybe I can go back and do it right. I didn't even think we would appear. My sister and I sat at the London after to eat and Gordon Ramsey came over and introduced himself and talked with us. That was the highlight. :0) And mmmm does he have good food at the London!
Ashley: So what is TJ up to tonight?
stina: Food = food for the soul. I love food... except oysters... yuck
Sharon: He's going to Les Mis...without me. He never takes me anywhere.
Ashley: Poor Sharon!
Sharon: LOL
TJ: Security Guard at a trauma hospital! Wow! That has got to be an intense job! Amazing! Good for you!!
stina: Aw sorry Sharon
TJ: TJ is off to Les Mis with my friend, then dessert, then maybe some dancing, who knows.
Sharon: LOL its okay. I'm kidding.
TJ: Sharon...We will remedy that some day! I have not a doubt in my mind .
Ashley: Woot for Sharon!
stina: Thanks. Most of the time it's pretty boring, but then you get some intense moments . That and I think it's funny cause I’m 5'3 and kick booty - usually drunks, so it's not too hard.
TJ: Okay ladies, my friend just got here. MWAH!!! Lots of love. Thanks for the chat! Do something fun tonight Sharon! It’s an order!!!
word count: 1150

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Good grief how many reasons do I have for missing you TJ? Asleep or busy elsewhere or on holiday! Well, in my absence it appears TJ world has decided it doesn't feel active enough so anyone who can should all go to poke TJ. <<shakes head>> Sounds dubious to moi. What they get up to when I am away...fortunately he has responded with his usual perfect manners. Thanks to all who sent me this!
5 Aug 11, 19:48
Tj: here I am, innocently working away on a Friday night, and suddenly felt many pokes on me.
Hello lovely ones!!!! Hope all is grand! Okay, I'm back to shooting. Mwah!
word count: 113

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

What the heck is this all about?? Sharon??

30 Aug 11, 19:29
TJ: still shootin away on set. Sharon, we watching Tangled together later? I'll be home in 5 hours or we can another nite.
word count: 37

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Like you say TJ, it's been a while - always so good to see you though, well worth the wait.
Only missed ya by 20 minutes this time I think!

10 May 12, 07:21
TJ: Hello!
It's been a while. It's been far too long since I've stopped by and said Hi. :) Sharon, thanks for the little "uhm! TJ Get your ass over to the site!" haha. :)
How's everyone on TJTHYNE.COM doing?! My favorite people in the world :)
Steph, you saw SHUFFLE?! YAY! did you like it? I'm happy you got to see it.
Hannah, Good luck with moving!
Hello Hanne. Hello Angela. :) Hello Sherry. Hello Nata :) Hello Swedey, Simone, Jade, Vero, Ashley, Anya, Kayleigh, Jude. :)
Hello Everyone else. :)
Hello All! :)
I'm getting ready for a big trip. So I may not have a chance to jump on before I go, but I will try to for sure. Okay everyone, hope you are wonderful & Amazing!!! Mwah!!
word count: 164

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Such a treat when he gets on more than once in a blue moon. Thanks TJ!

14 May 12, 16:30
TJ: Hello ;) Thought I would drop by real quick and send some love your way :)
Season Finale in the US this eve! I won't say anything. :)
okay, gotta run. MWAH!!!!
word count: 52

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

hey! Lucky, lucky Sharon and Marina. Thanks for the heads up, Sharon.. Marina reacted so hard TJ's comments had disappeared when I came in this morning!

Yeah, it shows that he cares and it's wonderful to get a personal Hi here. Here it is for everyone:

31 Jul 12, 15:00
TJ: HELLO EVERYONE!!!! It's been a while, hasn't it!!!! how are you all?! I'm back from my trip-around-the-world. WOW was it amazing! Sharon and I will chat and see about setting up a time in September to come and do another chat of some kind. We shall see we shall see. I hope you are all well. I love you all for your wonderful notes and kindness. Season 8 of the show is going to be a lot of fun!!

I'm off to shoot a scene with Sweets right now. Lots of love to Sharon & Stephanie and the whole gang on here. I'll see ya all later. SHARON made the website KICK ASS!!! it was nothing before Sharon & Stephanie got involved.

LOVELY SHARON, HELLO!!!!!
hi marina
Okay you two, Have a great rest of your Tuesday's!!! I'm off to set. MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!
word count: 206

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Here's the good news..

21 Aug 12, 08:40
TJ: Hello everyone!!! :0). Shuffle is available on DVD starting today! Yay!!! www.shufflethemovie.com
word count: 25

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ah TJ! How wonderful to see you dropping in again! Thanks Sharon for letting me know so quickly. :)

21 Oct 12, 17:14
TJ: HELLO!
Happy October everyone! ahhh, my favorite time of year! the fall, and Halloween!!!!! What are my wonderful friends at tjthyne.com doing this year for halloween? who's handing out candy? who's taking little ones trick-or-treat-ing? who's going trick-or-treat'ing themselves? who's going to a party? who's dressing up? who's popping popcorn and watching old classic monster movies?

sending you all lots of cozy fall hugs!

Son no.2 loves classic monster movies, so I can deffo see that happening. :D
word count: 115

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Always nice to be thought of!

18 Feb 13, 08:12
TJ: HELLO. Just jumped on to say hi! It's been a while since our chat and I hope all of you are doing wonderfully well! Happy Monday!
word count: 39

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I am quite overwhelmed by this. It means a huge amount to me and to my family. Thank you, TJ.

3 May 13, 10:17
TJ: Hello team. I am just sending my love to our wonderful & beyond amazing Stephanie.
word count: 40

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

5 May 13, 11:00
TJ: Just checking up on our sweet Steph. I love you all for supporting each other so much! what an amazing group of ladies!!!

It's true, you know. :eusa-clap:
word count: 36