The Chat Box Box

General TJ stuff
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

The Chat Box Box

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi everybody,
You all know that TJ is considerate enough to drop in occasionally and tell us how things are going. Habitually, he uses the chatbox - quick in and out, ideal. He rarely has time actually to chat. This does mean that many members do miss him although they are (clearly!) interested in what he has to say.

After a bit of consultation we have decided to set up this thread in order to paste up TJ's chatbox entries.

It will be for information; read-only, therefore locked. Sharon and I are both in several times a day, so we are unlikely to miss chat posts, and obviously there is little point in replying to them when the man is long gone! I'm going to start with the 3 most recent entries. Read and enjoy - the personality bursts out of the screen at you. :)
word count: 146
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: The Chat Box Box

Post by ThyneAlone »

24 Jun 09
TJ: and hello!!! I had the first scene off in the last month, and decided to quickly leap on line and reach out to the incredible group on tjthyne.com to say HELLO!!!! Shuffle is going EXTREMELY well! It is an INTENSE script! and the emotional ebbs and flows have been thrilling & challenging! I couldn't be happier as a producer about this crew and cast and the hard work everyone is doing! You are all going to LOVE this movie!!!! Tamara Taylor is in the back studio right now getting makeup and hair done, this is her last day. I'm finishing a scene right now where I have just gone to bed at 92 years old and have just opened my eyes at 26 years old! The fact that this film extends 9 decades has been incredible! 3 more days of shooting only, that blows my mind! It has been the PERFECT way to spend the summer!!! Saturday I finish paper work, Sunday I host the wrap party, Monday I leave for NYC for a handful of days (to see my folks and take the shortest break imaginable). Then I am back in LA on the 7th for wardrobe fitting, and I put Jack Hodgins lab coat back on the 9th and start shooting season 5! busy busy, but loving it! Sorry again for my disappearing, what with producing, exec producing, acting and having the film shoot at my house, hahaha, it's been a bit tough to break away! Okay, big giant hugs to all my lovely, lovely friends here on tjthyne.com, see you soon!
(PS, when I get a chance, I'll sneak all of you some behind-the-scenes shots of SHUFFLE!)
-cheers, TJ
word count: 293

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

25 Jul 09
TJ: CLEANING OFFICE...I'm taking my younger sister to Disneyland later in the day (a bit hot to go now). We've not been in a while and I'm excited to take her! Having a bit of time before leaving to get her, I decided to clean up my office. It's been needing it for a long while!!! What with Season 4 of bones, and ALL of preproduction and production of SHUFFLE, and now the start of season 5...let’s just say I have a lot of cleaning to do! Somewhere below the tower of scripts and paperwork, I found a plastic bag filled with mail and letters from a long while back. How it got shoved in a corner in my office without ever being opened, I know not. But amongst these letters and many bills (oops) sat a box in brown paper wrap, with my name on it, from England!! A smile ran across my face, for I recognized the name on the package immediately as my very own STEPHANIE!!!!! I tore into the package like a kid at Christmas (its original intent) and found the most beautiful of beautiful bears inside, smiling up at me. THANK YOU STEPHANIE!!!!!! I am happy to report your kind, kind gift did in fact arrive in mint condition, and was merely hiding out in my office awaiting a Disneyland day to be opened. IT IS STUNNING! And I will treasure it as I do you and all on this site for your dear dedication to my work over the years. LOTS OF LOVE and "BEAR-HUGS" all around!!!!!!!!!! MWAH!!! I'll be thinking of you all on Space Mountain! And Stephanie, though he came with a name, I’ve nicknamed him Dunning. THANK YOU.
word count: 300

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

3 Aug 09
TJ: Hi gang! Heading into stage 6 now. Today will finish off episode 5-2 and begins episode 5-3. We are whipping them out for ya! Hope all is well with everyone!
PS: just noticed y'all have a new member called "Queen of the lab" hahaha, I LOVE that!
word count: 54

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Though this one is mainly praise of Sharon, with which we all agree anyway, it is still a huge hello to everyone and shows he's been thinking of us and working for us!

10 Aug 09
TJ: Hello ALL! Just writing to say a huge HI! and Sharon, it was fun emailing back and forth and back and forth today. Thanks for keeping everything SO updated! love how much you ladies are on top of everything!!!
Lots of love.. TJ
word count: 81

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Christmas wishes!
MANY thanks to Sharon for telling me about TJ's message before it disappeared, and to Hanne for posting it in a separate thread; now we have it here I'll delete that one, Hanne!

7 Dec 09
TJ: Hello my lovely gang!!! Hope you are all wonderfully well! Getting close to heading off to ny and Europe and thought I have to stop by and say hi to my favorite peeps! Hopefully I can come back before I take off, but in the fear I can't, I'm wishing you all a very merry chrismas (or whatever glorious holiday u celebrate) and a very very happy new year!
word count: 112

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Fabulous stuff here for you all, thanks to Sharon for saving it for our delectation. This one is a conversation! With Sharon, Sherry and Jade! So I'll try to give you a flavour of what went between...

We've warned you in the past that you never know whether TJ's lurking in the chatbox, so be careful what you say! Well, here's an example; There'd been a discussion about how any of us might react to meeting TJ and what he'd be like. And he said:

TJ: my computer was down. Testing to see if it was working again, I typed in tjthyne.com and happened to read the most interesting conversations between Sweet Sharon and Wonderful Sherry. Huh. hahaha.
Interesting, very interesting conversation there my lovely ladies. hahaha. And for the record, I would adore meeting everyone on this site! Who knows, plenty of time left in life to throw a big tjthyne.com party! No, not making promises for I don't want to disappoint, but I'm just saying, everything/anything/all things, are extremely possible! love to you both. and cheer up damn it!
(Apparently some un-cheerful things had been said?)

Anyway, here's a record of a personal greeting!

TJ: Hi darling Jade! Happy New year to you as well!

Followed by a bit of New Year advice for us all, I think.

TJ: When you think on life, think of the good. When you think on adventures, make sure you've had many, and if you've not, CREATE THEM, for adventures make life worth living!

This is what happens if you start sending explanatory emails to one another:

TJ: ahhhh, sending private emails now aye? suddenly this forum is less interesting to you to talk freely ? never know who may show up? hahahaha.

Sherry called Sharon a troublesome little monkey when she said she'd e-mail her..and TJ said:

TJ: Troublesome little monkey...I like that! I like that a lot!

And he concluded:

TJ: Alright Sharon, Sherry & Jade, love to you all. I'm off to dinner. Thanks for the fun tonight. I got a kick out of dropping in on your conversation. And THANK YOU for the LOVELY LOVELY comments.

We don't often have a conversation to treasure, but there you are.Enjoy. And TJ - if you're lurking out there - come back soon, won't you? :D
word count: 405

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

THAT soon?
Thanks TJ!
A lovely warm acknowledgement of the way we all feel about this community. This is exactly how I feel about this message board and the site in general, and Jade and Sharon had been saying much the same - TJ came in later, read their words and said this:

13 Jan 10
TJ: my kinda group! intimate, intelligent, and kind! :)

Proud to be part of it TJ.
word count: 70

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Boundless gratitude to Hanne for spotting this one:

2 Feb 10
TJ: Hi gang!!! Hope all is wonderfully well! Just stopped by to show my Ma who's visiting how amazing you all are MWAH! from me, and MWAH from my ma!
word count: 42

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

12 Feb 10, 18:20
TJ: WOW! I LOVE that you all are trying to meet!!! That's awesome! I look forward to hearing that you are able to meet each other! That's so cool!

Ah, we are WAY cool.
word count: 41

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks to Hanne again!

21 Feb 10, 21:28
TJ: WOW!!! love love love the new look! sharon, you rock my love
and HELLO Carmen and HELLO HanneDK!
word count: 28

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks to Jade. This was a response to a playful 'hello' just in case that unidentified person out there really was TJ. And it really was. This one's a warning to all those who chat unihibitedly when they don't realise they have a lurker around. Naughty! And naughty lurker!

24 Feb 10, 21:50
TJ: well hello!!!!!
word count: 59

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I saw one this time! *proud*

3 Mar 10, 07:46
TJ: Hi gang! I'm heading off to stage 6 on the fox lot. Thought I'd pop in and say hey. so "hey!" Today is the final shoot day for Episode 5-19, how crazy is that! We have only 3 more to shoot before this season is complete. and OH OH OH do interesting things go on!!!!! Especially episode 20!!!!!!! One of these days (I don't know when) Okay, off to complete Ep 19. MWAH to you all!!!!!!!!

Dunno about you, I feel out of breath and exhausted just reading that...
word count: 105

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

14 Mar 10, 16:06

TJ: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR MY LOVELY CARD LADIES!!!! Shannon, Kayleigh, Sherry, Steph, Jade, Hanne, Sharon, Vero, and Katerie I LOVE what you wrote! very very kind of you all! And Katerie, thanks also for those wonderful cards! i've already sent one out! That made me smile, receiving this from you all, and you did not have to do that! but it was very kind and very appreciated! ahhhhh, I love me some folks at tjthyne.com!!!! MWAH!!!!! PS, tomorrow I finish shooting Episode 5-20. oooooooo, I LIKE this episode!!!!!!!!! spoiler alert! all I will say is "jail".

word count: 108

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

As many of you know, Jude, Hanne and I made a birthday video for TJ this year in Liverpool. He received it safely! I thank Sharon for passing on the chatbox messages - here they are! Massive thanks to TJ too!

27 Mar 10, 19:58
TJ: WOW!!!! Tonight, tonight I took a tour. A tour with friends. A tour of a city I've yet to visit, but already feels like home. Tonight, I toured LIVERPOOL! And I did so with my friends Steph, Jude, and Hannah! HI LADIES! WOW!!!! That was an AMAZING gift to get!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you all got together, and will treasure this wonderful video note (outtakes and all!) and yes, a plethora of applause to Ian and Graham for their help with the vid. Ladies, I loved that, and my card. THANK YOU!!! I had a smile on my face the whole time, and PS liverpool looks amazing.
TJ: Thanks again ladies, and See Ya Kiddes 'Ave A Good One. (A parting greeting a friend recently taught me, from across the pond. :0)

And because Sharon was actually there while he was posting and told him it was HANNE not HANNAH:

TJ: yes "HANNE" not hannah, that's my horrific spelling ability "oh TJ!" Wonderful Hanne. (thanks Sharon for the helpful Spell Check! I love ya for it!!! Hi Sharon!

Kat came on...

TJ: Hi Sharon, and Hello kat! just jumped on to thank Hanne, Jude & Steph for that awesome gift. so cool. I hope you'all have a great Saturday night!
TJ: The coolest of cool peeps mingle on tjthyne.com! I love all ya'all!

Llama came on...

27 Mar 10, 20:06
TJ: Hi Llama!
TJ: goodnight ladies.
word count: 289

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hello all and thanks to Sharon for this little snippet yesterday. He is of course talking about the Witch In The Wardrobe and about a much-appreciated edible gift from Canada!
TJ: Hi gang! I haven't watched the show yet, but I'm excited to see tonight's ep. Kat, THANK YOU for that gift!!!!! VERY NICE. and yummy too! I appreciate that. Okay, off to see my mug shot with Angie.
word count: 73

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks to Hanne for this!!

30 May 10, 09:06
Tj: HI GANG! just checkin in from the eastcoast. hope all is well!
word count: 23

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

You're all so lovely when I have to be out of touch for a few days. Thanks so much to Sharon, Hanne & Jade for this:

12 Jun 10, 15:02
TJ: hello gang! I'm still on holiday in ol' NY. ahhhhh NY! I'm back to Lalaland in a few days. hope you are all wonderful! :--)

We are doing just fine because you just said hi, TJ. :)
word count: 69

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Spotted this one myself but thanks to Hanne for reminding me. You won't have missed the vid cos it's gone up on the homepage!

29 Jul 10, 10:32
TJ: HELLO!!! I made a video for hodgins fans. I hope you all like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIBVBaPDQHM

MWAH!! Love you all for being here!
word count: 60

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hot off the press folks, your chatbox convo with TJ of only half an hour ago. I kept all your comments in so it reads like proper chat. Enjoy! And thanks Sharon for the heads up!

10 Aug 10, 13:08 – 13:11

TJ: Boo!
Sharon: BAHAHHAHAHAHA
Véro: loool see!!! :D
Sharon: Hi TJ.
Véro: You knew it Sharon!!! :D
Leirin: Ahh, my heart just stopped! This is too much excitement for one week! :D
TJ: How are you ladies?!!!
Véro: Hi TJ :D
Leirin: Hey TJ! Thank you soooo much for what you sent me. It made my life :D
Sharon: Skye is new. She's gonna freak. LOL
TJ: You are so sweet Leirin! THANK YOU so much for your kind words!
Skye: Hi TJ!!!
Wendy: Hi TJ
TJ: Hi Skye!
cor: Hi TJ
Véro: We were talking about chips, waffles and traveling... lol how are you?
TJ: Hi cor!
Skye: This is the first time I’ve ever been on here and TJ has been here OMG.. xx
TJ: Hi Sharon! :) My lovely Sharon!!
Sharon: :)
Sharon: Hi TJ my lovely TJ. ;)
TJ: Hi Vero!!! Mm, waffles!
Leirin: You're so welcome! You're such a great person, you deserve all the kind words you get. :)
TJ: Hiya Wendy!!
Skye: Hi TJ!!
Véro: lol Now it's getting weird, I'm watching Bones on TV and chatting with TJ... lol
Skye: Trust me, I have a lot of kind words to say about you TJ!!
TJ: I have to run. I'm sitting with my editor buddy Michael and with Dave, who did the envelopes for me, we are editing the next 5 Moment Series shorts right now. :) I'll keep you posted on when you can catch these films. I'm trying to make a whole webseries out of them!!! Would be really interesting. I'll keep you posted! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!
Skye: Bye TJ!!! x
word count: 319