i had the weirdest dream last night

General TJ stuff
blue_eyes
Fan

i had the weirdest dream last night

Post by blue_eyes »

Don't worry this tj related. well the dream was i heard someone at my front door and i open and the whole cast of bones were. it was so cool and the were so nice. all the way through the dream i was so nervous and shy around tj and i kinda wanted to tell him i had a crush on him and and my sister was encoraging me to say it to him and eventually i said it to him and he was really sweet but then i woke up. it strangest dream i've ever had but i hope i have it again
word count: 106
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

What an awesome sounding dream! I know that TJ (and other Bones cast members) have made guest appearances in my dreams too! I think in one of them I was Michaela/Angela. It sure is funny when you dream about celebs, especially ones that happen to be your TV Boyfriends! :) Of course you always have to wake up at the BEST part!
word count: 62
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

CROactive
Fan

Re: i had the weirdest dream last night

Post by CROactive »

I guess I can tell you about my weird dream two nights ago, totally bizarre.

TJ and I were in a play called... listen to this..."Kruh u vodi", or "Bread in the water" (?). There was a huge old ship with sails (like those from the 16th century) on the stage and the two of us were yelling something, arguing, running on the deck of the ship, totally in our roles....
and I do not aspire to be an actress, believe me!

What would Freud say to this?
word count: 88
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members" Groucho Marx

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I couldn't see anything illuminating within the dream (most likely because it's your dream, not mine, so if there's one person it's supposed to illuminate things for, it would have to be you, LOL). But I got curious, so I looked up a 'dream dictionary' website, to see if they had anything to say about some of the elements of your dream.

Ship
  • A symbol of major transformation or metamorphosis
    Processing large emotional issues
    A sinking ship may indicate feeling overwhelmed by life, feeling that you’re at the mercy of the outside world or unable to transcend your life lessons
    Being disloyal or moving on to other pursuits, jumping ship
    Needing to get your act together or face the consequences of your failure to do so, shape up or ship out
Bread
  • Daily bread, food or sustenance, having your needs met
Water
  • A dream about water usually refers to your connection with the emotional, intuitive, receptive, spiritual, feminine side of self
    The subconscious or unconscious
    The way in which you’re handling life (e.g. an obstructed river may suggest that you have issues or beliefs which hinder the flow of your life)
    Flowing water suggests forward motion or something that is functioning properly
    Still water may imply either peace or stagnation
    Clear water indicates inner clarity
    Murky water denotes issues that need to be addressed
Interesting, very interesting... :D

I'm teasing. Obviously this is all very subjective and only you know what it means to you. Does it stir up anything for you?

On a side note, I had a very intense dream last week which I shared with a friend of mine, and she commented that I always seem to have these 'epic' dreams. But honestly, those are only the ones I remember, because they're so vivid and make such an emotional impact... the rest, I usually forget immediately upon waking. Sometimes I think the ones I remember are the ones I'm supposed to remember, because they're my brain's way of sorting through something and this was the way my brain interpreted the chaos in order to figure things out or deal with whatever I was feeling (or neglecting to feel). It's fascinating, really.

There's a line Mulder says in an episode of The X-Files ("Aubrey") that has always stuck with me:

"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."

Intriguing, isn't it? I love that statement.
word count: 423

CROactive
Fan

Post by CROactive »

Hey, thanks for the interpretation. I do feel like I'm stuck, lately. No way out - every day is the same.

Maybe that's the reason for being on this forum. Trying to introduce something new into my life?

Anyway, I too always forget my dreams, but this one was so strange and felt real that it stuck in my mind.

I hope TJ won't mind being on the same ship with me :wink:
word count: 74
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members" Groucho Marx

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

CROactive wrote:Hey, thanks for the interpretation. I do feel like I'm stuck, lately. No way out - every day is the same.

Maybe that's the reason for being on this forum. Trying to introduce something new into my life?
You never know. Could very well be. :D

Nothing wrong with that, I say. I could do with some shaking up and dramatic steps forward in my own life, in a positive way. The question, of course, is HOW.

CROactive wrote:I hope TJ won't mind being on the same ship with me
As long as it wasn't a sinking ship, I'm sure he'd be fine with it. ;)
word count: 112

CROactive
Fan

Post by CROactive »

Well, the ship wasn't sinking... it was just being a part of the scenography... on the stage. You see - now I have a name for a play, a scenography and two parts/roles/actors. If I could only remember what the two of us were yelling and arguing about, then I would have the entire play, wouldn't I?

Maybe then I could join the Theater Junkies? :lol:
word count: 68

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Start writing, then! :D
word count: 3

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

You know, one time I dreamt an entire musical- Plot, characters, scenes, villains, songs(3 distinct ones!), and a grand finale with a twist and a mob scene/fight/resolution. I really wish I'd have written it down :?

But something that was really awesome was a dream I had a while back about TJ, it was pretty nice and I wish I could dream it again lol..
He wasn't the main focus of the dream, he was the constant: The entire time I was dreaming, he was there, staring and smiling at me with his big blue eyes, it was fantastic! Yep, I like dreams :]
word count: 107
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

Kelly
Fan

Post by Kelly »

I had this dream the night of July 14. I know the interpretation of it and wrote a jourrnal entry on it. I'll only share the contents of the dream here.

TJ and I are sitting down at some sort of table, talking. I don’t know what about, but we are calm, smiling, looking into each other’s eyes, and so close in proximity we could easily have kissed. We are friends. That’s the feeling I had about the dream. We were really good friends. Suddenly, TJ tells me that he has to leave. Neither of us gets upset, but I ask him if he will come back. He doesn’t answer, or if he did, I don’t remember. In order to let him go, I stand up and begin to leave. Before I do, though, I look down and watch him lifting my shirt up. He looks at my abdomen. I don’t stop him. I trust him so much that I don’t question what he’s doing and why. He cocks his head, gives a half smile, and puts the shirt down. He says that he likes what he sees. I responded, but don’t remember what I said. I do remember it was something negative about my body. I then left his presence and the dream ended.
word count: 225

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

To me, it seems like your subconscience tried to use someone you trust unconditionally to convince you to love your self and your body. That's what it is to me, which I think is smart of your subconscience :wink:
word count: 39
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I saw TJ in one of my dreams last night. I think this is the first time I've ever dreamed of him. I can't remember what we talked about, but he seemed very nice. Naturally. :)
word count: 37
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

Hey! Everybody is having TJ dreams but me. :crying-pink:
word count: 8
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

:D nor do I Boo, nor do I! :D

I let you know if I do :D
I mostly dream about cars, or traveling, but no, nothing about TJ... lol
word count: 27
The waffle conspiracy...

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Oh, Boo, Cutenbula, I'd like to let you know I laughed out loud so uncontrollably when I read this the entire cafe kind of stopped to smirk at my public outburst of silliness hahahaha
:D

You'll have your perfect TJ dreams soon enough, just keep tellin' your mind to put him in it hahahaha
word count: 55

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

:arrow:
Last edited by jade.stormcloud on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

:lol: I have too many things right now in my head, I think it's the reason why I don't dream about anything but having a new car, flying like a bird or watching water :D

I even dream about funny things such like I'm watching someone falling on the floor in a very stupid way and I wake up laughing as if it really happened :D Yes, I laugh very often, even when I'm asleep!

My sons also tell me that I'm trying to sing while I'm sleeping... I understand now why men never wants to live with me: when I sleep, I talk, I laugh, I sing (very bad and very loud obviously)... Yeah... They don't manage to have a real sleep... :mrgreen: :lol: And sometimes I sleepwalk! lol It may also explains why I feel so tired some mornings :D
word count: 143
The waffle conspiracy...

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

:roll: I was wrong!!! I had a dream last night!!!

:wink: But not about TJ, about our dear Dr Hodgins :D

So, here is what happened:

A burnt body is discovered in a car, with only some flesh and muscles on the torso and the right arm. The body had a hole in the head.

Besides, an ex girl friend of Hodgins, possibly someone he was really involved with by the past, came to see him at the lab and was trying to do all she could to get him back with her. Which he declined, saying he was with Angela and so on.

In the meantime, the team discover something strange with the remains, as the flesh on the body doesn't seem to be human... Tests are on their way to know what it is.

Then, the ex girlfriend asked Hodgins to go and see her to make all clear about their relationship, so he goes to her home. It's a studio, she's an artist, she makes paintings and sculptures, some of them are pretty weird.

Later he comes back to the lab (though we don't know what happened) and when he begins his work, policemen come and arrest him for violence toward his ex girlfriend... He denies, but goes to jail. His ex grilfriend seems to have be bitten and shows a video (made from above, such like to see if there was robbers, you know) made in her home where we see Hodgins beating her.

Then the team say they will discover what happened, noone could beliver he did this.

About the body, they've found out that the flesh was pork one! Very surprising! Plus the heart had been ripped away from the body. It was a strange moment.

As they were trying to understand what happened with the body, Angela comes with her drawing, she was in such a big trouble, noone could understand untill she shows what she had discovered:
The corpse was a man who oddly looked like Hodgins!

So they decide to have a look at the video... They did a higher resolution and close up on the characters and... No! It wasn't hodgins but the dead man!

So they arrive to the conclusion that the ex girlfriend did this video as a revenge as she couldn't be with Hodgins, but she did it days ago, then killed the man, took off all the skin, replace it by pork one, and ripped the heart as a trophee...

and Hodgins was free and everyone was happy again!!! Except we don't know much about the pork skin... Maybe as an artist she wanted to do something weird???

Wow, that was a weird dream!!! (^_^)

What do you think about it???

I can only explain it because I miss too much Bones and I need to see more episodes!!!! :D
Aaaah, Bones... now aired on Tuesday in France :-)

Oh yes, I can have very long dreams (^_^) sorry about that! lol
word count: 497
The waffle conspiracy...