Will TJ ever visit us on this website?

General TJ stuff
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Will TJ ever visit us on this website?

Post by skftex »

Harry, he was just here on May 17th..he left some messages in the chat box. Though they are gone now, I saved them and we'll find a place to post them so everyone who missed them can see. :)
word count: 40
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

IntempestaNox
Fan

Post by IntempestaNox »

It's nice that he pops in every so often. He knows he's still got alot of folks that appreciate his work here. :D
word count: 24
Jennifer
Intempesta Nox >> The Dead of Night
"Uh oh. You have but-face."

sundy317
Fan

Post by sundy317 »

I can't believe I lost him (twice)...Well,I guess that serves me right for being away that long (although I will say in my defence I had a problem with my laptop and a rather exhausting exam period-which I still have).

I just hope you'll be back soon TJ...
word count: 53
-Θα στο πω όσο πιο γρήγορα γίνεται,γιατί μπορεί να πάθω έμφραγμα και να μην προλάβω να στο πω και να μην το μάθεις ποτέ...

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

TJ stopped by today & jotted a quick note in the chat box.

"hi gang! heading into stage 6 now. today will finish off episode 5-2 and begins episode 5-3. We are whipping them out for ya! hope all is well with everyone! -TJ
PS: just noticed ya'all have a new member called "Queen of the lab" hahaha, I LOVE that!"
word count: 63
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

If it's possible to die from happiness, consider me guest starring in Bones.. as the victim :D
word count: 17

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Jade, Sharon and I would like to put up a Talk TJ thread pasting everything that TJ puts in the chat box, because so many people miss things and he doesn't really have time to login and make actual posts. Would we all be happy with that? Because Sharon has some chat saved and I know I have. :) Only thing is, I would be dubious about people replying to his posts - it's unlikely he'll see it and the thread would be mainly for our info. What do you think?
word count: 92
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

I think as long as you say it's like a history of TJ's cute notes that he leaves and not a questioning forum, it's a great idea :D
word count: 30

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I think that's a great idea, Steph. It could be a locked thread, right? One that we don't reply to, but that you or Sharon can keep adding to, as TJ occasions to visit the chat box and post a note or two? That way it stays uncluttered of comments in between, and instead the thread can be read in entirety as TJ's comments. I think that would be terrific. :D
word count: 73

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I like it. I was actually thinking of suggesting something like that, but I ended up just posting his comment here.
word count: 21
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

That's a great idea, Steph! I keep on missing him when he is here! I say let's do it! Maybe as Sherry said as a locked thread?!
Simone.
word count: 30
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Just read the two messeages from TJ for the first time - well stumbled upon them earlier today at work..

OMG.. loved them! How sweet was that.. to say hello on Valentines Day and while recovering from a cold.. Eventhough I wasn't a regular member last year, in some way I feel that the messeage also was meant for me.. :-)
I wish that I had stumbled upon the site 2 years ago.. It would have been so cool (can't find the right word to describe it) to have been on the same time and had a chance to chat with him..

And also to read that he was on on my birthday - May 17th and left some messages.. DAMN! To miss that - that would have made my day.. a shot of him saying Happy Birthday..

You never know.. he might be popping in when you least expect it.. :-)
:-) :pray:
word count: 149

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Well that was a really nice thing to do way back in 2008.....What year is it now? As I think it's time for another message. :pray:

Ali :D
word count: 28

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

He's tended to use the chatbox since its inception, Ali, rather than come into a thread. I think it suits his busy schedule - in and out as quick as he can, when he has time! But that's why I keep the Chat Box Box up, so we can maintain a record for everyone to see even if they've not been in chat.
word count: 65
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Cheers for letting me know. :)
word count: 5