Test for sherry about new threads
word count: 6

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: test

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Test test test. :)
word count: 3
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Looks like there's no way to choose font color unless you're in the Full Editor mode?

Test test test. :D Where do I choose smilies, Sharon? I want my "Woo!" ;)
word count: 31
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

You can't choose a font color in ANY style, including the current board, in the quick reply. I have no idea where the smilies went though. This style is evil if it doesn't allow smilies. LOL
word count: 38

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

Ahh, the smilies are all under "view more smilies" because I don't think I have any set to be on the first page right now. Look to your right...they are there.

Solved. ;)
word count: 34

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

:text-woo:

There's my woo! ;)
word count: 4

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

testing... :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 1

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Didn't work...

:sleeping-yellow:
word count: 3

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

It wouldn't because the actual code wasn't in the smilies section. But look :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 15

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Yay! :romance-smileyheart: Smilies on the side AND my favorite! :D

Yay, Sharon!!! :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :dance:
word count: 10

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey kiddies
is this a private party or can anyone join in?
:occasion-partyblower:
word count: 12
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Okay, let's try quoting myself.
ThyneAlone wrote:Hey kiddies
is this a private party or can anyone join in?
:occasion-partyblower:
Well, that works fine apparently, though I did actually wreck it the first time in by trying to cut and paste my above comment as well as getting the quote. Trying to do that accidentally (don't ask, it's complicated) pasted about a yard of Ian's brass band info which I then had to delete. :doh:
word count: 77

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

btw Sharon, will there be a one-click way of getting back to the main site? I often need to do that and can't see an instant way of sorting it here.

EDIT: Ah, how about if I go back to the previous tab/window. I'll never get used to tabs.

Sherry, quick replies have never had the formatting option. That's why I don't use them much - you know how I love to decorate my posts! :)
word count: 80

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Steph! Hi! :banana-dance: :occasion-partyblower: :dance: :romance-smileyheart: :text-welcomeconfetti:

I think I'm just used to it saying "Post Reply" which is what I always click. With this particular theme it seems you have to click that Full Editor button, and I'm not used to seeing it like that.

For getting back to the main page, I think I usually just click the "Board index" link at the top or bottom left of the screen. That's what I click on the current forum as well.

How are you, Steph?? :D
word count: 86

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

:happy-cheerleaderkid:

Hello Sherry!
I'm fine thanks, hope you are too!
Just started a fortnight's holiday but I have so much school stuff to do it probably won't be much of a break. Nevertheless, a break it is, so I will make the most of it.

Re my previous post: I didn't mean just getting back to the board index. I meant getting back to the main site as opposed to the message boards. The present forum has all the links for the actual site running across the top of the boards.
word count: 94

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

That's something Sharon and I have been discussing! :D I'm sure Sharon will be able to answer this better than I, but I think eventually she'll be able to add a header to the top of the forum, just like the current one has (where it mirrors the header from the main site, so you'll be able to click links and go to other pages of the site)? Sharon, is that correct?

I hope you find some time in your holiday to have fun, relax and rejuvenate, even just a little! We all need a break sometimes. In fact, I was just saying that this very morning, how I need to "schedule in" a break for myself each day, even if it's just 10 minutes, to step away from the work and the computer and just breeeeeathe. Clear my mind.

Enjoy your day, Steph! *hugs and more hugs*
word count: 152

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I can put a header, and add the menu for the site, but that has to be done after we pick the style. So I don't have to modify the files for 6 styles. But yes, right now, you can just go to the other window since it opens in a new window now.
word count: 55
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ah now this style is quite nice. More contrast even though it's still dark-ish, and plenty of blue. Another clean, clear look. Can I tell you, Sharon, I was actually there when the style changed? It felt really weird!
word count: 41

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

I've been flipping them so much, which one is it that you like? LOL
word count: 15

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Flipping was right! Flipping confusing! A changeover whenever I refreshed!!
OK. The one with a bit more contrast, some greeny-blue accents and a darker background than the one I am currently typing on.
word count: 34