You seriously want us all too just pick five? You are kidding right? Steph? Steph? Why are you looking at me like that? o_O.....Oh alright then, here goes.....
1. Zebra 14 - That stance *melts* ok so maybe me melting doesn't count as a reasonable enough excuse to include it in a calendar. After all is there any picture within this set of shots that doesn't make us all weak at the knees? Oh alright then....*drags herself out of the fangirl puddle of goo*. I really do just adore that stance, plus the whole composition of it, and how the background is out of focus, not to mention how the orange glow of the street lights over the buildings is a perfect contrast to his black and white attire and really help him stand out accentuating the stance that just leaks confidence.
2. Love Brit 2 - I adore this shot! Simple as! And come on! Us few British fans that mingle over here have got to have our own shout out right?? Seriously I believe just everything in this shot is perfect, the outfit, the stance, the setting, I especially love the contrasting texture of the door and it's washed out shade of blue against TJ's darker blue t-shirt and white long sleeved top.
3. Blue Glass 3 - The thing I love about this photo, is how different it is from all the others. How un-posed it appears, and how if you look at his arms you can really see the slightest touch of blurred movement. Of course this is only accentuated by the blurring of the back ground and the faintest hints of drag from the various different lights.
4. Blue Glass 1 - Yet again I love this one for the composition, and how it is so very different from the one I previously mentioned, despite the fact that it was clearly taken at the same time and is obviously at the same location. I also adore how TJ is looking directly at the camera, almost as though he's looking at you on the other side of the screen...which yeah, probably sounds a little weird lmao, but that really is how I feel...and again I love the pose, TJ just has this way on conveying so much in the way he sits, stands and leans against walls...even the way he's dangling the glasses, just speak volumes.
5. Scot 2 - I just adore the outfit, and the fact that this is one of the few shots where we get a close up, view of his face and those gorgeous eyes that make us all drool so much. Plus again the background, how unlike the others, this one is plain and yet it still helps to perfectly accentuate the subject matter. Enhancing the blue of his eyes, the tones of his cap and even the somewhat paleness of his skin.
Wow! I bet you never thought somebody could analyse some photographs quite as much as that huh lmao? Guess the film-studies-degree decided to make an appearance. Anyway I really hope my, what could possibly be over done, explanations are helpful for you guys and the M-Team with picking 12 to give us all a calendar from. Either way I can't wait to see it/have it.
word count: 562