Is T.J. Gay?

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
ComeOnAileen
Fan

Is T.J. Gay?

Post by ComeOnAileen »

Not to be stereotypical, but the way he talks and some of this things he says make him sound like he might be homosexual.

I'm really bad at guessing. And I don't want to offend anyone. He just reminds me A LOT of my gay friend when he talks.

Am I wrong?
word count: 54

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Is T.J. Gay?

Post by begolden »

Although we usually try not to discuss the actors' personal lives on this forum, TJ is a straight male according to his own words. Thank you for being respectful in your curiosity, and I hope you will stay to discuss TJ's career and role on Bones with us. There is a lot to this actor that I'm sure you'll find as admirable and inspirational as we do!
word count: 70
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ComeOnAileen
Fan

Post by ComeOnAileen »

begolden wrote:Although we usually try not to discuss the actors' personal lives on this forum, TJ is a straight male according to his own words. Thank you for being respectful in your curiosity, and I hope you will stay to discuss TJ's career and role on Bones with us. There is a lot to this actor that I'm sure you'll find as admirable and inspirational as we do!

I just want to thank you for being so polite when replying. I was actually very hesitant to post this question for fear of all the hate replys I was going to get. Thank you for just plain answering as well. This site is so wonderful. I'm glad to see that an actor who doesn't get many large roles, and isn't widely known is credited and admired for the great work that he does do. Plus, he's just so darn cute. I will most definitely be coming back. :mrgreen:
word count: 164

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Great! We certainly welcome new people here, and we try not to be snarky like other forums can be. It's a true TJ love-fest here!
word count: 27
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Absolutely. We are very pleased to greet you! For me this question didn't seem to have a relevance, I admit (and I know that other members will have felt likewise), particularly as our emphasis here is very much on the man's work, which we so admire, and we try to leave his private life alone. But it's our way to welcome and accept other TJ lovers, and no-one is going to condemn you as a troublemaker on a single post, as you seem to have feared. Now get across to Welcome and introduce yourself properly!
word count: 99
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

English Al
Fan

Post by English Al »

Is it me or do most actors get the "is he gay" question thrown at him in some way? Reading the IMDB boards me and my wife try to play a game where we choose an actor and see how high up the thread about it is. It's daft because the thread is there even for some married actors like Brad Pitt :roll:

You can probably ask that question without sounding perverted about actors, but ask if an actress is a lesbian and you get called all sorts :lol:

Sorry to stray from the point of topic.
word count: 96

Lauren :)
Fan

Post by Lauren :) »

:) Ive always wanted a gay friend.

Anyone seen "I Now pronounce you Chuck and Larry?"

Amazing movie :mrgreen:
word count: 17