Airforce One - a message to all of you from TJ

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Airforce One - a message to all of you from TJ

Post by skftex »

Hi Sofi

Since you mentioned graphics...I put this out there quite a while back but no one responded so I'll put it out there again. ANYONE who wants to make headers or any sort of graphics (no animation) that I can use, please feel free to do so and then pm them to me. Please don't post them on the board, because I'd prefer them to be "new" when I use them. The header of the site will not be changing (at least not for quite a while) but I will be using "photos" in a couple of other places when some changes are made to some of the pages, and then we always have the pdf's that I'll be creating when TJ answers questions. Try to keep them TJ centric though, as they are for his site and not really a BONES sort of thing.

I still have quite a few that Annie made that I will be using but any others that want to supply graphics I'm happy to use them as well, because there are TONS of questions for TJ to answer so they will be used.

Sharon
word count: 198
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

That's great, I'll sure do something then. Just one quick question, sizes? more or less, or something to have an idea. :)
word count: 23
~ s o f i

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Sofi,

Sizes...well nothing HUGE but I don't want to limit you. The size of the current header is ok, and smaller but if you do something and want to send it, don't worry about the size. I'll see what it is and then decide how/if I can use it based on what it is. How is that??

Sharon
word count: 63
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

Perfect :)
word count: 1
~ s o f i

Lauren :)
Fan

Post by Lauren :) »

Awesome film :mrgreen:

I watched it a few months back, the ending is so cool :)
word count: 14

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Every one has done a great job on this site. :D

I'm sure it really does make TJ feel good that so many people appreciate his work. And we do!!! :D

~Mama
word count: 31
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com