TJ on Facebook

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJ on Facebook

Post by skftex »

TJ says that when he is on facebook that the chats constantly pop up, so getting at least a hello is actually pretty good. He doesn't always have time to do that...because he says it is pretty constant and he is not on very long usually.

Its nice when he can say hello though and he does try!

Sharon
word count: 61
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

:D Even with my only 40 or so contacts it can be hard to deal with the chats, so I can easily imagine how hard it is to say a little hello to all the fans trying to catch his attention :wink:
He's nice enough to give personal informations as a "real" friend of us, I'm glad with that :D
word count: 59
The waffle conspiracy...

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Dec 1:

Tj Thyne Was just told "VALIDATION" is has been viewed over 2.6 million times on youtube! How cool is that! Thanks all!

Tj Thyne thanks everyone for all the amazing suggestions you have sent me on where I should go when I get to BERLIN & PRAGUE over the holidays! You rock! "BONES" is back on this Thursday (for those that asked)! Hope everyones Thanksgiving was as delicious and fun as mine! (thanks brother, for cooking up an amazing meal!)
word count: 82
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Dec 5:

Tj Thyne is soon to be off to New York, then Berlin, then Prague! ahhh the Holidays!
word count: 19
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
It’s my birthday

Post by hanneDK »

Dec. 7th:

Tj Thyne 's friends of Germany, hello!! So, I'm in Berlin in two weeks. What are the great little hip boutique hotels to stay ? And where does one go to see the best of Berlins urbanlife for the locals? Ich freue mich auf sie! (had to look up how to say that :0)
word count: 56

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Dec 12:

TJ Thyne: Ahhhhh, New York!
word count: 7

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
It’s my birthday

Post by hanneDK »

Dec. 19th.

Tj Thyne Is loving being snowed on in glorious ol' New York City! :0). Tomorrow, off to Berlin & Prague! Happy happy holidays everyone!
word count: 25

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hmm, let's hope he doesn't have the same travel problems as the rest of us. I came through part of Belgium in a blizzard which was also affecting Germany as I left; and I was lucky to get home when I did as there have been six weather-affected trains trapped in the Eurotunnel since then, not to mention son no.1, who should be flying home from France today, being diverted to an airport 3 hours away from trhe intended departure point because of snow!!! NY is clearly coping better - or having less virulent snow! :)
word count: 98
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Dec 23rd
Tj Thyne ahhhhh, Berlin!!!!!!!! happy holidays everyone!
word count: 9
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
It’s my birthday

Post by hanneDK »

Dec. 27th.

Tj Thyne: ahhhhhh, PRAGUE!!!!! wow, Prague! Happy soon-to-be New Years everyone!!!!
word count: 15

kmcgee88
Fan

Post by kmcgee88 »

Oh, wow! I didn't realize he was on Facebook, aside from the fan page and, well... I saw the profile but wasn't sure if it was really him. I had a few actors I was a fan of on Facebook added, sweet fellows, now I'm down to one. Sadly, all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the bundle. Either way, I'm going to add him. He's quite wonderful, it seems. =)
word count: 77
"Bring back dueling, I say. Drive-by sword fight." -Tim Roth

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
It’s my birthday

Post by hanneDK »

Dec. 31.

Tj Thyne Happy Happy New Years Eve everyone! Those of you in Prague, see you tonight. Those of you not, be safe and have an amazing time whereever you are celebrating tonight! and may you all have an incredible 2010!!!!
word count: 42

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Jan 5, 2010

TJ Thyne:Thanks to everyone that gave me a heads up that I was one of the questions on JEOPARDY tonight. ha, how cool is that! back in the USA! Happy beginning of 2010 everyone!

He was actually in the answer if you use true Jeopardy phrasing LOL, they gave his name and his character name and wanted to know the show. But the contestants didn't know it. :o
word count: 72

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

What's wrong with those contestants?! :P
word count: 6

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
It’s my birthday

Post by hanneDK »

I agree with you, Jade... was in shock to read that they didn't knew the answer.. lol

Everyone know who they are.. I guess maybe not.. :-)
word count: 27

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

They did have it as the 5th question in the category, meaning they thought it was the hardest but I answered it as soon as I heard Alex Trebek say TJ Thyne!
word count: 32

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Hey, Trebeck, we'd all like our cash now. We would've known the answer to that TJ Thyne question. :lol: How fun, to be the answer in such a show. Heee.
word count: 31

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
It’s my birthday

Post by hanneDK »

Jan. 10th

Tj Thyne is JUST getting a chance to reply to some of your wonderful notes these past many months. Sorry for the tardy replies. Happy New Year! (I can still say that for about another week!) :0)
word count: 39

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Jan 17:

Tj Thyne loves the rain! :0)
word count: 8

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
It’s my birthday

Post by hanneDK »

Jan 21

Tj Thyne just heard CBS is going to feature one of my commercials in their upcoming program The Top Superbowl Spots Over The Last Years. Ha! How cool is that! I don't know which... this one? Man, I'm an awful singer. hahaha!

It's the one were we get to hear TJ's beautiful voice.. ;-.)
The Chevy spot
word count: 62