TJ on Facebook

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: TJ on Facebook

Post by jade.stormcloud »

July 12:

"TJ Thyne sends ya a hug! Alas, VALIDATION has surpassed 2 million hits on youtube! thanks to all who have left the many thousands of positive comments on there! Lots of love, TJ"

"Alas"? Is this a bad thing? I willl cheerfully accept the hug, though. :)
word count: 48
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

No, he can't possibly mean alas. But we'll all take the hug! :dance:
word count: 14
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Maybe he meant to type "At last"? :D
word count: 7

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Maybe he meant to type "At last"? :D
That was my guess, as well. :think: He's a very busy man. I'm sure we can forgive him the occassional typo. :D
word count: 31
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 2:

Tj Thyne had a blast at the cirque bizerek in LA last night. Off to the arclight for some chill movie time :-)
word count: 24

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 5:

TJ Thyne: Just got back from seeing THE TING TINGS! They were amazing! such a great show! so have to go to bed, but am so wide awake now. :-) Have been very much loving my own personal LA & NY Summer Concert Series!
word count: 44

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 5:

Tj Thyne & Scarlett Lam are redesigning the THEATRE JUNKIES Logo. any ideas you wonderful designers out there???
word count: 19

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 10:

Tj Thyne: Prepping for Bones. Meeting with Theatre Junkies Tomorrow. As well getting ready with our non-profit, to put our first house up with Habitat as early as a month from now!!! first of many! :-)
word count: 38

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Last Friday for a little over three hours I helped give out food and necessities at a local food drive, and by the time I was done, my feet were killing me and I felt overwhelmingly humbled.

Again, I feel humbled, as well as amazed... at TJ's generosity and spirit. I don't know where he finds the time and energy to do all this, but I admire him for it.

:handgestures-salute: TJ, I salute thee.

You are Awesome. :text-woo:
word count: 79

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 18:

Tj Thyne loved DISTRICT 9! and HURT LOCKER, and MOON, and 500 Days of Summer, and Funny People, and...okay, somebody's been going to the movies a lot, ah Movies!!!
word count: 33

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 25:

Tj Thyne: Just got home from a Q & A with the makers of the film "THE COVE". Go see this as soon as you can. A real life suspense thriller about brutality of Dolphins in TiJi Japan. Powerful & horrific. If you are in LA go to the regent fairfax this week the 10pm show and stick around for the Q & A.
word count: 63

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Hi..

I am also on Facebook and just made a search of him.. but I can't find the real one..
There are is about 4-5 different pages with TJ..

Could anyone help me.. :D

Hanne
word count: 36

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Hanne...
This is the link to TJ's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... =674422357
word count: 18
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Hi Skftex,

Thank you so much..

I must admit I have the same feeling like most of the members here that you feel like a stakler. But I have thought about it and in some way it mostly feel like you are apriciating him as an actor and for what he does in his sparetime - helping the poor etc.
I can't wait to get his confirmation..

Still can't believe that he has had an appreance on Friends and Dr. Obermann (when Phoebe gives birth to her brother's children).. Saw the clip on Youtube - he was young but cute.. the lab coat suites him!

Hanne
word count: 107

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Sept 2:

Tj Thyne is on set, shooting episode 5 of season 5. How crazy is that! (we've been doing this show longer than i was in college!)
word count: 29

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Sept 3:

Tj Thyne is very excited to hear that due to petitions being signed and the international press coverage of the film THE COVE, the yearly scheduled Dolphin slaughtering in Taiji Japan has, for now, stopped! How F***ing cool is that!! I love you all who have spread the word and signed the petitions! Sometimes, sometimes humanity gets it right! -TJ
word count: 63

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Sept 8:

Tj Thyne & Theatre Junkies are back to our movie nights under the stars! :-)
word count: 15

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Sept 11:

Tj Thyne is getting ready for our big Movie party on the lawn tomorrow night! As well, just spoke to Kurt Kuenne, we are 50 minutes into the first rough cut of "SHUFFLE" already!
word count: 36

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Sept 17:

Tj Thyne is on set shooting a scene with Emily for episode 507. Just finished watching the Doc "American Teen". I love Hannah Bailey! :-)
word count: 26

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

September 22:
Tj Thyne is off to the set. Thanks for all the kind notes and comments about our premiere last week. Hoping to make it down to Austin Texas in early October for ACL, so all-ya'all in texas, save me a ticket! :-)
word count: 45