TJ--Twitter

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJ--Twitter

Post by skftex »

sigh. I didn't see this tweet. And now I'm sad I came into this thread.
word count: 17
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

HAHAHHAHAA

Poor Sharon.

Can't say I blame you, though. I've had enough of Pelant. They've made him super-human and it's too much.
word count: 27

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I think unbelievable and ludicrous are the words you seek, Sherry (even though there has been increasing paranoia of late as to what IT geniuses are capable of). Do you know, I have actually had to discipline myself to watch any ep I know he's in, and this is a pity, as there has been a definite micro-revival of some of the things I like about the show - a better profile of team relationships for instance.

Yes Sharon, I will get that finale review up as soon as I can steel myself to look at it again - it was a disappointing one for me.
word count: 106
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Aug 18

‏@TJThyne
My jog earlier this morning through the streets of downtown Los Angeles while the city sleeps in. Have… http://instagram.com/p/dKMitLkh3i/
word count: 26
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Aug 19

@TJThyne
UR going 2 throw something at the TV when you watch the Ep we R shooting.Your dinner?Curse words?Kisses?Oh yea,Somethin is gettin thrown!:0)
word count: 31
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

If it involves Pelant, Sharon's going to be throwing something, alright! :D
word count: 12

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

8/23/13
Pat,Em,MC,JFD,TT&TT.Shootin away at the Jeffersonian this Friday eve. Late night,stage 6. Cue the giggling...Oh,wait,it's already begun! :0)
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Aug 24

@TJThyne
My 1,000 tweet is dedicated 2U.Yes,U reading this right now.Thank U4 following me all this time!Sending U a big cozy virtual twitter hug!:0)
word count: 32

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Aug 25

@TJThyne
:0)

Clear throat..ehm..Happy Birthday 2 Youu (x2),Happy BIRTHday dear Eric Millegan/Zack Addy!Happy Bday Tooo (big finish)YOUU!!@EricMillegan:0)

Too cute! LOL
word count: 30

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Aug 27

@TJThyne
“@Colt_Shaft:In a week I've seen @TJThyne in"The Parkers","That 80's Show,"Titus"&now"Friends." Ha,good eyes Colt! Keep lookin 4 more. :0)

“@BuddyTV:Messy!Hodgins'most memorable experiments on#Bones: http://buddytv.us/181ZoMx @TJThyne”. Ha!How fun!Thanks BuddyTV!More2add in S9!:0)

On set.
:0) http://instagram.com/p/dictZZEh91/
word count: 61

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

8/27

Only on the "Bones"set does one find a pile of skulls sitting behind a door and its a completely… http://instagram.com/p/di05Njkh4p/
word count: 27
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Aug 30

@TJThyne
Look what gift I had waiting 4me on set 2day!The newest helping of delicious @kathyreichs novels… http://instagram.com/p/dpMlDaEhyf/

Friday night on the set of Bones. TTx2 in the Ookey Room :0)
word count: 38

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Sept 1

HAPPY SEPTEMBER! :0). Day 1!! :0)
word count: 8

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Sept 2

@TJThyne
On a bike ride north a ways.Saw this old barn. We had to stop and play a bit :0) http://instagram.com/p/dxzj96kh64/

Labor Day weekend get away. Solvang CA! :0) http://instagram.com/p/dxzr25kh7L/

;0) http://instagram.com/p/dxz5ePEh7f/
word count: 47

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

9/5/13
The powers-that-be just asked me not2tweet U all about the fun we have shooting late:( I Wanted U in on the party.I guess now I must stop:0(

My tweeting from set will stop for a while. But I love you all and I'll tweet you when I'm not here. :0)

Say what?? This irritates me and I feel bad for TJ. His tweets are always so nice...and it's not like he's giving spoilers, so what's the deal Fox? Safety issue maybe? Strange.

:(
word count: 95

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Seriously! It doesn't even make any sense. The only thing he ever tweets are random set pieces from the Jeffersonian or adorable pictures of himself and his colleagues having fun (which don't give anything away because they're all wearing their lab coats and simply standing around the same Jeffersonian sets we've seen for EIGHT YEARS), so what's the problem? Are we not allowed to know that they enjoy their jobs? What's the big secret? He doesn't tell us anything plot-related. He just tells us he's working late and that we should totally make sure to tune in to certain episodes. If anything, I'd say he does a great job promoting the program as a whole. It's called GENERATING FAN INTEREST, FOX EXECUTIVES! Sheesh.

Poor TJ. He's such a positive example for the program and they shut him down? That is so wrong.
word count: 154

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Sept 7

@TJThyne
H E L L O!

Happy Saturday!!

Off to "the happiest place on Earth" 2C the big mouse with his wide smile & fun furry friends.Come with! :0)

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Sept 8

@TJThyne
:0)

Have you watched"The Americans"?SO GOOD!I love it.Spy's from the 80's,great writing,great acting!Go FX!Looking very forward to season2! :0)

Sept 9

Good Morning! (Evening for some of you!). Happy Monday! :0)
word count: 44

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

So yesterday 9/9, TJ posted this.... "To the over 7.8million of U who have watched our short film Validation&passed it on,Thank U!UR Great!U R Amazing!:0) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao …”

And then a bunch of people replied to him about how awesome it is.

Today he responded to approximately 25 fans with lots of short thank you's and smileys :0) and such. I didn't think it was necessary to post them all.

And then ended with: "And on and on and on!! I love you all! Thanks for watching!!! :0)"

I've gotten a few direct messages from TJ but I don't think he's replied publicly like that to fans and certainly not on that scale. Pretty cool!
word count: 131

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

9/11/13
Psst...over here.I know I'm whispering but can u hear me?I know I'm pretty private,but...would U like 2 finally meet my real life lady?? :0)

Then 6 hours later...
Haha yes shes real!After just shy of 2years together it seems only right U get 2meet her.Shes amazing in every way!Beautiful inside&out!:0)

A few hours later...
...She's on Instagram & unlike my account, hers is not private(wait a minute...she's got pics of me on there! What am I doing? Hahaha. :0)

Ok.Gang, this is my Lovely Lady Leah! Leah,this is everyone. :0) her instagram:leangeles. leangeles's http://instagram.com/p/Vu12elCCpE/

Gorgeous and too sweet! :)
word count: 124