TJ's New House?

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

TJ's New House?

Post by jade.stormcloud »

word count: 17
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJ's New House?

Post by ThyneAlone »

Blimey! He must be doing all right for himself, that is one beautiful living space.

Did I really read that aright - outdoor water saving shower?

Wow.
word count: 26
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Wow.... loved it!

The bedroom, kitchen.. loved everything about it. It was amazing, beautiful.
word count: 14

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

As someone who loves to bake and cook, I am salivating over those awesome kitchen countertops. I want to cook in that kitchen!! :mrgreen:

I love how the majority of the materials are from organic, renewable, reusable resources. What a fascinating home.

P.S. Um... yeah. You would not see that kind of shower in Wisconsin or Illinois. At least not during winter. Outdoor? BRRRRRR. But seriously, how is it outdoors? I'm looking at that picture and I can't see it. Also, please tell me there's some sort of protective shield around it; otherwise, I hope TJ's got excellent foliage and fencing to avoid neighbors getting a free show. ;) Heh.

I admire TJ for doing this. And I'm majorly impressed that he won the bid! I can't imagine that was easy. :clap:

P.S. Thanks so much for the link, Jade! :D
word count: 145

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

More info about that house TJ bought last year. Can I sign up to live in his new community? :mrgreen:

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2010/06/22/tv%e ... dwellings/
word count: 29
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

I'm thinking one house for each of us! :D
word count: 9
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

I'm thinking one ROOM for each of us haha, money savers unite!
word count: 13
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Dr.Valentine wrote:I'm thinking one ROOM for each of us haha, money savers unite!
Hmm... interesting. :think: However, if all the houses are the same size as that first one (only 400 square feet -- about half the size of my apartment), I'm not sure there's enough room for each of us to have our own room. LOL.
word count: 60

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Can my kids have their own house? No decor needed since they'll break it anyway. I'll visit them daily. :lol:
word count: 21
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Hmm... interesting. :think: However, if all the houses are the same size as that first one (only 400 square feet -- about half the size of my apartment), I'm not sure there's enough room for each of us to have our own room. LOL. [/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I guess I should really think before I speak haha, my bad xP
word count: 59
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Oh! And, I checked out the outdoor water saving shower...heheh, no curtains or watch protection ;)
word count: 16

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Well, if it were my house, I'd definitely have to plant some trees & shrubs & whatnot around to block the view. Maybe even a fence. :P

Now is TJ going to be in this neighborhood, as well? ...with his own outdoor shower? ...Oh dear, I think I need to go have a lie down. I'm a bit light-headed all of a sudden. :wink:
word count: 63

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:shock: I have to admit when I read the direction this thread took how long it would take you all to start discussing the shower again. :o :o
word count: 25
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

skftex wrote::shock: I have to admit when I read the direction this thread took how long it would take you all to start discussing the shower again. :o :o

haha, oh, we're just being puckish haha :]
word count: 35

AmyLynn
Fan

Post by AmyLynn »

That is soooo cool...only thing is, the bed looks a little to small...lol.
word count: 15

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Oh my goodness, I have to take my TJ-time to a less public place hahahaha, I think these people in the cafe are starting to think I'm a loon worthy of shrink therapy hahahaha, except- I'm pretty sure I just made about 5 people laugh with me when they saw me cracking up all by my lonesome hahaha..

In regards to what made me laugh so suddenly and so absurdedly haha, I agree! The bed is TOO small! ;)
word count: 81