The 2010 BIRTHDAY PARTY thread!

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: The 2010 BIRTHDAY PARTY thread!

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Oooh, strawberries sound good.

Thanks for the vacuum. It'll help a lot. Now I can stop picking up the confetti with the balloons. :chores-vacuum:

Oh, good song! Pausing in my vacuuming to turn up the music & dance around to "Somebody to Shove" by Grave Dancer's Union.

So, what's your tat, AngMT? Is it "Angie Forever"? :lol:
word count: 57
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

:happy-jumpeveryone: I'm done with the dishes :happy-jumpeveryone:

Okay, I think it's time for me to go home. It was fun, I had a great time, I hope I'll get to see you all again soon!

See ya!! :greetings-wavingyellow:
word count: 38

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Another good song. "Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World."

At this rate I'll never finish vacuuming.

Bye, Kat. :greetings-wavingblue: Thanks for getting the dishes done before you headed out. Feel free to take some cupcakes or leftover pizza with you.
word count: 42
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that is very sweet of you to clean things up! I'll take the decorations down tomorrow....

Sadly I have early school tomorrow so I can't hang around til midnight like I wanted so I'm gonna sign off now...

Hope your birthday was as fun as our party TJ! :romance-heartbeating: Thank you for bringing all these wonderful people into my life. Just another benefit of the wonderful talent that is TJ. :clap: :clap:

Love you all...
Sharon

word count: 77
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

At least, now, you've got the vacuum, it shouldn't take too long.

Right, you brought gluten-free cupcakes! :occasion-cake: I'll pack a few, but I'll have to eat them soon, they don't stay fresh for long... Mmmm, chocolate chips cupcakes with vanilla frosting... I think I'll have one right now :-)
word count: 55

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Jade,

Or Jack forever!?

Tattoo is a small sunset on water on my lower back. Wanted something I could cover up easily when the occasion called for it, like visiting grandma. :D

Don't think I could ever get a name or face on me, even if it is adorable as TJ's!
word count: 52
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

That's cool. I don't think I could ever get someone inked on me permanently, either. Of course, I'm not sure I could do a tattoo at all!
word count: 30

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

OK, well, I think that's about as clean as it's going to get tonight. Now I just need to figure out how to get my airplane out of here. Oh, hey, hangar doors! How did I not notice those before? :think:

Well, if there's anyone else around, speak now, or I'm turning out the lights & locking up.

Great party everyone! I hope you had a Happy Birthday, TJ!
word count: 71

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Omg this looks fantastic! I was expecting to come in to chaos, but....wow, THANK YOU, guys! What a great job!
No wonder you couldn't find the vacuum cleaner, I foolishly left it in the porch, but to be fair, that's where the chatbox is so I reckon you were having too much of a good time to notice. Brilliant idea to pick up the confetti with balloon static though, lol. You didn't need to use the dishwasher, btw, these dishes are the self-cleaning ones Hanne and Sharon keep wishing for. But it's great to see everything so sparkly and all ready for the first cappucino of the morning - I'll just switch the machine on, if anyone wants to join me. There's decaf as well and loads of other drinks.

Aha, Jade, how thoughtful - you left some cupcakes in the fridge for us. Isn't it excellent that this food actually makes you thinner and more toned? ;)

Well that was a stunning party and twice the length of last year's. Enjoyed the charades massively. Hey I seriously want to play that pin the beard game next year.

What's this behind the sofa cushion? Oh come on, who's been chopping up watermelons? Yeah, very Hodgins, very splattery. I hope no-one's been woodchipping up frozen meat. :naughty: :lol:

I've had a great birthday weekend, it's been really special. Hope it's been as good for you, TJ!! And thank you to all who came along and helped make it so. *finally collapses on sofa with a coffee*.
word count: 267
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro