TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne August 14th 2010

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne August 14th 2010

Post by skftex »

You are doing fine TJ. We all love the answers. :) Thank you!

Sharon
Last edited by skftex on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 13

camille
Fan

Post by camille »

It's worth to waiting!!
word count: 5

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

You're doing great TJ !! you're answers are awesome!
word count: 10
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

NEVER bored.
word count: 2
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

lol TJ!!! It's not that late in Europe ;) Take the time you need!

Waffles are on their way to help you :D

:lol:

Véro
word count: 24
The waffle conspiracy...

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

Replying to: Hello there!
I'm literally posting this off the top of my head, excuse the ramblingness of it.
Is there one role in all characters in books, movies, television, that you would love to play? Do you think you'll get to act that role one day?
Thanks! :)

QUEEN OF THE LAB! hahahaha I LOVE IT!!!!!! What's your name? Is there a role I love...ooooo so many! I just finished reading The AMazing Adventures of Cavalier & Clay. great book. several roles in that. And before that I read Carter beats the devil, oooo so many good roles. and before that it was DEVIL in the WHITE CITY (what's with me and "devil" in the title of my books) have you read that yet? About chicago during the 1890's world fair? Fascinating!! pick it up. HOLMES in that would be a creepy cool part to play....So many good ones!
thanks for the question My lady! (i mean if I'm the king, and you are the queen then you must be my lady?! ;-)
word count: 179

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

tjthyne wrote:How are we doing?!
am I taking too long with my replies?
are you getting bored?
Did you fall asleep in Europe yet?
I'll speed up!
;-)

I'm pretty sure we'd all wait til the end of the world for your replies, Teej :D
word count: 47
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

No worries! We're keeping up a lively chat in the cbox while we wait. Take your time & thanks so much for doing this! :D
word count: 24
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Kelly
Fan

Post by Kelly »

Yeah, TJ, you're doing great. You're doing a wonderful service by being here with us today. We're all grateful and are willing to be patient. You're not boring at all. If I could, I would hug you my thanks for this opportunity.
word count: 46

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

You're doing a great job, Tj! Such a good sport. We're loving your thorough, thoughtful answers.

And everyone's chatting in the chat box in between, so we're having a great time. No boredom whatsoever, don't worry about it at all.

Thank you! :D
word count: 47

Skye
Fan

Post by Skye »

Your doin good TJ!!!!!!
word count: 4

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Yea you're doin great sunshine and we're havin a party all good

Jude x
word count: 16

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

Replying to:Question:
While Angela & Hodgins were broken up, Michaela's character pursued a couple of other relationships. Do you wish that you had had the opportunity to play out another relationship or two with your character as well?

Hello jade! :-)

Great question!
Um...no. I mean...sure it would be great fun and heck yeah who doesn't want the chance to have a great new dynamic relationship with a brand new actor to act off of! I mean that's enticing beyond. But....no. I think Jack loves Angela and its that simple. I think if he would have run off with others it wouldn't have been him. Angela...she's that way, she's got to go out and get her hands in something and figure it out. Not Jack. He's a pure scientist. Once he figures out the TRUTH of something, he's done. He knows the answer. and in the end, he loves Angela. Period. He just needed to hold out and hope and alas, it worked! :-)
word count: 174

SirRose
Fan

Post by SirRose »

matter how slow or quick the answers come, I'm having fun.

So it's all good, TJ! Keep it up!
word count: 21

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

tjthyne wrote:Replying to: Hello there!
I'm literally posting this off the top of my head, excuse the ramblingness of it.
Is there one role in all characters in books, movies, television, that you would love to play? Do you think you'll get to act that role one day?
Thanks! :)

QUEEN OF THE LAB! hahahaha I LOVE IT!!!!!! What's your name? Is there a role I love...ooooo so many! I just finished reading The AMazing Adventures of Cavalier & Clay. great book. several roles in that. And before that I read Carter beats the devil, oooo so many good roles. and before that it was DEVIL in the WHITE CITY (what's with me and "devil" in the title of my books) have you read that yet? About chicago during the 1890's world fair? Fascinating!! pick it up. HOLMES in that would be a creepy cool part to play....So many good ones!
thanks for the question My lady! (i mean if I'm the king, and you are the queen then you must be my lady?! ;-)
Hey that's me! I'm Cally, 20, UK. (loyal Queen, I have to say) And I have a big red blush on my face from this incredible response and I am definitely going to read up on these characters, you should definitely go for your dreams :) so inspiring.

DOUBLE thanks *quick kiss on the cheek*
Last edited by queenofthelab on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 237

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

REPlying to:Hi TJ!

I’m curious about the brown beaded necklace you’re wearing in my avatar picture << . I could be wrong, but I think I’ve seen it on you in and out of character. I know you have a lot of input into Hodgins’ wardrobe and I’m wondering if there a story or meaning behind it?
PS: I love your writings, “Tie and a Dress” etc. Please send us some more if you have them
Thanks, Angela ((hugs))

HELLO ANgela! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you like TIE AND A DRESS! that just put a huge smile on my face! Sharon (Wonderful & Amazing Sharon that is) reminded me recently that I should start writing again...hmmm...hmmm...I think I might....
The necklace ha that's funny! Yes I do have lots of input into jack's wardrobe. That's where as an actor you have to choose the shoes the sleeves the legs of a character you know?. It's like your exterior skin. So I'm real particular with Jack. WE have had many wardrobe designers come and go on the show, All really wonderful they just get other gigs that pull them away, but each time, I go in and sit with them and explain Jack. He's not a logo guy, he's not a TEXT ON THE SHIRT GUY, he's a roll out of bed, throw on a tshirt and collar, grab the hoodie on the floor and go to work kinda guy. and his colors are browns blues greens, not oranges and reds and yellows. he's a dirt & slim and water/liquid guy. Some things get through. some times they sneak in a yellow or a red, but i will a lot of time wear it then retire it just after. When angela came into jacks life I decided he'd clean up a bit, his look, his style..but just a little bit.
The necklace. the necklace I wore for that season or half that season and it was in and out of life because, here we go, interesting tidbit: I actually got it in playa del carmen in the yucitan pennisula while at Tamara Taylors Wedding! I came back from the trip and kept wearing it for a while. It's long since retired now (i'm not big on jewelry outside of a watch personally and I think Jack got that from me) but there it is. I'm still wondering about jack's ring...i'll tell ya about that later. :-)
word count: 427

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

Reply to:Brisbane Australia TJ :clap: 4am Takes a bow lol

AUSTRALIA?!!! Amazing! Go to bed ali!!!
I want to go to australia and new zealand soon!

I might need to come peek in at the chat box to see what you all are up to. It's lonely over here in question and answer land. hahaha. kidding its not. okay back to work TJ! stop playing around! ;-)
word count: 67

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Cally - nice question, but not fair to the others. I'll have to take out second question attempts from now on. I think TJ has enough to deal with!
word count: 29
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Iloveboneslots
Fan

Post by Iloveboneslots »

tjthyne wrote:Hello Diana!! where are you writing from?!
I'm actually from LA! It's so amazing to live near everything Bones. I recognize quite a few place you guys have shot scenes at.
In Validation, you guys filmed at my dentists office! I got a kick out of that :)
When you answered my question, I literally screamed. Thank you so much!
Hope you read this
-Diana
word count: 68

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Sorry you're lonely over here. We love that you're doing this for us, though. I hope you're having fun. Thanks for answering my question about Hodgins & other relationships. And by the way, I LOVE Hodgins' wardrobe. For some reason I find his style incredibly sexy.
word count: 48