TJThyne.com presents OCTOBER CHAT WITH TJ

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
Akarana
Super Fan

Re: TJThyne.com presents OCTOBER CHAT WITH TJ

Post by Akarana »

Just wanted to say thanks again for the great evening yesterday.

I loved that it was really more of a chat while questions could be asked. Speaking for myself I can only say that I didn't mind at all that I didn't get to ask "my question" because it was just fun and nice that way and I loved the questions that were being asked, and of course the answers.

Thanks Sharon and Steph for organizing and thanks to TJ for doing this. I hope there'll be many more chats to come!
word count: 95
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

jusbcuzz
Fan

Post by jusbcuzz »

I like this style. I don't mind that there are only a few questions asked because it seems like a real chat and not just skeletons in a live format. Granted I know one of those questions was mine but I like that we can reply to his answers and then tj would reply to our replies. I think it's funner all around and we learn something about everyone. it wasn't that hard to tell where the questions and replies were. I haven't reread it yet so i'm not sure that is still the case, lol, but at the time it wasn't hard.
One thing that I did when i knew i was going to have a question come up was to open two windows of the board so i could put my question in one as a reply and still follow the chat and not have to take the time to go to set up the question and make sure it looked right taking time and missing chat. I then just hit submit several times so it would take when the time came. :)
word count: 190

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

I loved the chat! Had a big smile on my face which lasted till monday! My co-workers were a bit confused. They are not use to me being in a good mood on mondays! :lol:
Thanks Sharon and Steph for organizing it! And thanks TJ for your time and for answering my question! :)
It was really fun!
word count: 57
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

LabQueenie84
Fan

Question

Post by LabQueenie84 »

Hey you all! as you can see I'm a new member on this forum and I'm trying to make my way into posting stuff.

I was wondering if someone knew when we could possibly have a new chat with TJ.
I read all the posts about the Oct 24th and REALLY I wish I was here.

Thanks!

XOXO

CC
word count: 61

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Question

Post by skftex »

CC I don't know when but there will be another one sometime. We'll let you know in advance if we can. :)

Sharon
word count: 24
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Violaine
Fan

Post by Violaine »

I just read through last October's chat, and it looked like you all had a blast! I hope the forums can host another chat soon, but I know that TJ's schedule has got to be pretty insane. Still, it would be awesome to be present for one! :)

Also, that idea of a fitness club? I laughed a little, but here's a thought - how about an off-topic fitness thread where we can check in and support each other? I'm not talking about food logs, calorie logs, any of that - that'll make you crazy. Just a sort of area where we can say, "Woohoo, I worked out today!" or "I need some motivation today". And so on.

Definitely food for thought! :)
word count: 125