Re: TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne April 29th 2011

Post by Wendy »

Sorry Sharon. I will keep it down from now on :oops:
word count: 10

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Okay, sorry, hate to do this but we are going to have to cut down on the chatter. TJ said he's having a hard time knowing which questions he's supposed to answer. So, if it isn't directly related to something he said, please don't post it. Thanks!
word count: 51
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

Yes steph, you are right about the thread, and lovely sharon has been amazing and sending me links to that wonderful thread of everyone that answered my questions. so cool! If we didn't have Stephanie and Sharon, oh what chaos would ensue!

Okay, answering christine now :-0)
word count: 48

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

HI Christine, oh so close to LA! (I feel bad we are having another wonderful warm bright sunny day while the rest of our pals are suffering so. Maybe they all need to come visit!) AH Emma, Ah Kenneth, yes so amazing.

Hard question. I just went to the Theater last night here in LA and saw the newest production of Wilson's "BURN THIS" that made John Malcovich famous oh so many moons ago. Such a great show. So amazing. Great writing. if you don't know it, you should pick up a copy. Pail. great role.
Um...wow, it's hard because there are so many genius writers out there in the world of theater...I'm a big fan of Lee Blessing, but would love to do Cat on a Hot Tin Roof as Brick, um...yes any and all Shakespeare, LEAR some day. Um...New works. I'm a fan of seeing new things as well. Find some young unknown writer just crafting their way and tell their newest tale. ahhh theatre.

:=)
word count: 176

CaliforniaCurrie
Fan

Post by CaliforniaCurrie »

Thanks for the answer TJ!
word count: 5
Christine

-Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. -Anthony J. D'Angelo

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Yes pleeeease do Cat On a Hot Tin Roof, I adore it!

Back to business. Question from Kayley please? (Other Kayley!)
word count: 21
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

Steph I lOVED your analogy of the sofa and the porch when we began, but by all means, go chat on the porch for sure!!! I don't want people having to sit around and stare at a blank screen waiting for my reply. That came out of a request of mine, last time I felt like I wanted to be on the porch rather then inside on the sofa and sweet steph and sharon are trying to keep me included, but I hate the idea of people not chatting in a chat hahaha. so for sure chat, be it on the porch or the sofa! I'll come out on the porch now and again and say hi, but please don't stop chatting for my sake!
word count: 128

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

The chatting here doesn't have to stop, just needs to be more focused on what TJ is saying. :) Okay TJ? LOL
word count: 22
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

I second that motion!
And add this one. :dance:

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof would be great, TJ (:
word count: 18
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

I don't mind the wait, TJ.. It's worth the wait :-)
word count: 12

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

You know what would be super nifty.... have a contest of some type and who ever the winner is get's to have one on one chat time for like 15 minutes to ask as may (appropriate) questions as they want... just a thought. ::big cheezy grin::
word count: 47

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

hanneDK wrote:I don't mind the wait, TJ.. It's worth the wait :-)
I second that. And we're ready to do whatever is easier for you TJ, don't worry about us staring at blank screens, the anticipation of your comments makes it even more exciting!!!
word count: 48

Kayley121
Fan

Post by Kayley121 »

Hello! (again) I'm Kayley.. as you might have gathered! I'm from Raleigh, North Carolina and I'm pretty new here.. I think 2 weeks!

Anyhow.... my question is an acting one - If TJ Thyne were a character in a movie/show and you had to tell an actor how to act out your personality/life , how would you describe yourself to that actor??

Thanks for coming! Much love.
word count: 70

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

Getting a comment from TJ here, it's like opening one of your presents on Christmas morning :) elation, gratefulness, laughter and then lots of enjoyment.
word count: 25

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

this may be the sweetest website on the whole of the internet. :-) thanks hanne and delphiekat queenofthelab

answering kayely now.
word count: 20

CaliforniaCurrie
Fan

Post by CaliforniaCurrie »

No worries, TJ! My screen isn't blank and I have work to grade. Besides, I don't mind waiting on you. It's amazing just to get to chat with you!
word count: 32
Christine

-Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. -Anthony J. D'Angelo

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

(being cheezy) it's only sweet because you are the sweetest one here :D
word count: 13

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

CaliforniaCurrie wrote:No worries, TJ! My screen isn't blank and I have work to grade. Besides, I don't mind waiting on you. It's amazing just to get to chat with you!
A good point! Nothing wrong with a little waiting. :-D
word count: 43
"Never, Never, Never Quit" - Winston Churchill

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

Hello Kayley (that's 5!)

North Carolina, we use to live in Durham. :-)

HAHA, Oh man, that's a tough question! Hmmm..how would I characterize "TJ Thyne" in a way an actor could play that role...! wow...yikes...um...okay let me give it a go...I'd tell them to watch BONES and act it like that character Jack Hodgins. haha. I've said before that in the beginning of the show bones, it was hard playing a guy that was so angry all the time and far removed from me, so over the years, I've made jack a lot more like me so it's that much easier to play,. I was watching last nights episode and seeing how Michael & Michaela and I were interacting in the scene on the platform with the wood/bone and I thought..."ha, that's just us talking." Sure the characters are talking about subject matters we aren't discussing when the camera stops rolling, but otherwise...it's extremely close to reality. We laugh more then the characters a bit more goofy, but otherwise...otherwise...Jack Hodgins does a pretty damn good imitation of TJ Thyne. :-)
word count: 197

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Found it Vero. :clap:

Good Morning Peoples :dance:
word count: 6