TJ WILL be on 7/11 episode of MasterChef

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
skftex
TJ Team Validator

TJ WILL be on 7/11 episode of MasterChef

Post by skftex »

Hi everyone, I know there is some info out there saying TJ will be on the 7/11 episode of MasterChef at a celebrity cocktail party, but what I've seen so far isn't official sources. So I've asked TJ, and I'll let you know if he definitely is going to be on there...in case some of you want to watch it to see him.

Sharon
Last edited by skftex on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 70
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: TJ possibly going to be on 7/11 episode of MasterChef

Post by jade.stormcloud »

It's looking like it's probably official.

From Twitter:

BONESonFOX: @tjthyne will make a guest appearance on @MasterChefonFOX’s Celebrity Cocktail Party episode, airing 7/11! #MasterChef #BONES

And from Facebook:

Bones: TJ Thyne will make a guest appearance on @MasterChef’s Celebrity Cocktail Party episode, airing 7/11!
word count: 50
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJ possibly going to be on 7/11 episode of MasterChef

Post by skftex »

Yes, just came here to say that yes, he'll be on there. I won't be watching, I won't watch Masterchef even for TJ, but hope those of you that are willing to watch it will get a chance to see him. :)

Sharon
word count: 45
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: TJ WILL be on 7/11 episode of MasterChef

Post by hanneDK »

I really hope that episode will be posted on Youtube :pray: soon after it's aired because I just can't seem to figure out if that show is even being aired on Danish television or maybe I'm just blind :shifty: . If it is, it'll be hell to figure out when it will be on - it's one of those shows that don't get much attention during commercials or when they do teasers and the end of others shows.

And those type of shows are being when I'm on my way home from work :(

Saw the last aired episode of Masterchef on Youtube and they were brutal - the judges. Also caught a glimpse of the teaser, didn't looked good from what I saw for the competitors (maybe bad choice of word) therefore I hope that the food "Hollywood" will get will however taste good.
I hope it'll be a good episode, well how could it not be, TJ's there.. :dance: :D
word count: 164

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Not sure you will miss much if you don't see the episode Hanne, apparently he isn't on for very long. So..here is a picture of TJ on Masterchef!

word count: 31

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

skftex wrote:Not sure you will miss much if you don't see the episode Hanne, apparently he isn't on for very long. So..here is a picture of TJ on Masterchef!

A little is better than nothing :D :lol:
word count: 39

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

hanneDK wrote:
skftex wrote:Not sure you will miss much if you don't see the episode Hanne, apparently he isn't on for very long. So..here is a picture of TJ on Masterchef!

A little is better than nothing :D :lol:

Wanted to mentioned this earlier, well immediately after I had watched the episode on Youtube.. He was no where to be seen! :( not even a small glimse..
word count: 68

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Not sure what you saw on YouTube, but they did show him, like he said, for a few seconds. LOL
word count: 20