stoned?

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
freedom
Fan

stoned?

Post by freedom »

Can someone pleased explain to why on earlier Tj stuff he appears stoned, it's almost like watching Jason Segel, Seth Rogen or James Franco am I right or is it just in my head?
:eusa-snooty:
word count: 35

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: stoned?

Post by ThyneAlone »

:? Sorry hon, no idea where you're coming from here. What do you mean? How does TJ look like any of these people you mention?
word count: 25
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

freedom
Fan

Post by freedom »

He has this far too relaxed status about life and such, until he was knocked for six so to speak and needed comfort and security from Anglia.
word count: 27

FishFlyingBy
Fan

Post by FishFlyingBy »

freedom wrote:He has this far too relaxed status about life and such, until he was knocked for six so to speak and needed comfort and security from Anglia.
By his earlier stuff, are you talking about TJ's role as Jack Hodgins or do you mean his earlier work prior to Bones?

I have seen some of his work before Bones and he didn't really seem stoned or like those people you mentioned. Neither did I get that feeling about him from the first few seasons of Bones. But do you have an example?
word count: 96

freedom
Fan

Post by freedom »

Maybe I'm looking at his relaxed attitude in a different light, forget I even brought it up.
Sorry for the confusion :icon-confused:
word count: 22