SMILIES ARE FIXED!!!

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
skftex
TJ Team Validator

SMILIES ARE FIXED!!!

Post by skftex »

Hi everyone! The problem with the smilies has been fixed with the update that was done to the phpBB software so all the extra smilies are now back in the "view more Smilies" option so you now have that huge amount that we had before to choose from!

Thank you Ben for the update! We still have one other little glitch that requires a mod but I don't know that anyone has noticed it (redirection on login), but I've talked to Ben about installing the mod and then we'll be all set with all the new updates and great functionality!

Sharon
Last edited by skftex on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 104
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: SMILIES ARE FIXED!!!

Post by ThyneAlone »

Wonderful news! And let me see, is the text now coming up as soon as I type rather than taking five minutes to appear? YESSS!! I'll have to wait now to see if that glitch is fixed where the text keeps jumping back up to the top once you get to a certain point so you can't scroll properly (mind you if I am going to do a long one I tend to paste from Word anyway, it's safer!). THANK YOU Sharon for the reminder to Ben - don't think we don't know how these things work! ;) -and thanks Ben for the update. Great stuff.
word count: 109
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Oh Yeah!!!! Great news! :text-bravo: Uh, and I must say I really missed that smiley: :obscene-moneypiss: !
;-)
No, really, I'm happy they are back! :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 24
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Ali:)
Fan

Post by Ali:) »

Woot Smiles :happy-bouncygreen:
word count: 2