TJ in Backstage West

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

TJ in Backstage West

Post by ThyneAlone »

Management will keep us updated on this, just something to look out for in the New Year; apparently Backstage West magazine want to write a profile on TJ to come out in January or February. I hope someone out there can send me a copy! It may be a cover feature or as their 'Breakout Talent' choice. Either is fine by me and no doubt most of you...keep your eyes peeled for it.

(did you ever think ,when you were little and first heard that expression, "what a horrible idea - peeled eyes". Cos I did!)
word count: 96
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Ooh! Sounds good, Steph. I've never heard of this magazine, but perhaps it's something that comes out only in the US?

Hee ... "eyes peeled". Yeah, that is kind of gross and creepy now that I think of it. I'll always remember "I've got my eye on you", because my brother was a real smartass, and when my dad would say that to him, he'd start frantically brushing at his shoulder and say "get it off! Get it off!"
word count: 83
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sort of actors' Bible I gather. This is what it said on the magazine subscription site where I looked it up.
About Back Stage West: Back Stage West magazine is the bible of performing artists on both coasts. These performing-arts weeklies serve the performer in the theater, film and TV industries, providing the most up-to-date news, reviews and casting information. Editorial coverage focuses on industry news, service features and theater/dance reviews. Readers include actors, singers, dancers, directors, playwrights and craftspeople.
word count: 84

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJ in Backstage West

Post by ThyneAlone »

And what happened to this feature? well, it's still on the schedule - the magazine has also been affected by the strike, of course:
Dave of themanagementteam wrote:The town slowed down and they did as well, but they contacted TJ and said they still want to do this.
They are hoping to sit down some time end of March...we'll keep ya posted!
word count: 65