Quick Newsflash

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Quick Newsflash

Post by ThyneAlone »

We've just had a Happy New Year message from the Management Team, but there's an apology in there as well, which they asked me to pass on - about 'our' interview, which was supposed to be uploaded before the end of 2007 (and, obviously, hasn't been). Here's what they say:
themanagementteam wrote:We are all spread out. We were desperately trying to post the interview before we left. We spent so long getting it all pasted together in a nice layout with photos and the like, then found out we couldn't upload it like that...its been a hassle, us not knowing how to master the computer upload thing. Needless to say, the bell hit midnight, and we all turned to pumpkins and ran our respective ways out of town for the holidays. Sorry not to have gotten it up in time. It will be the first priority once we get ourselves back up and running around the 12th of Jan. PLease let the group know on the site if possible.. sorry for the delay. Happy, happy New Year!
Well, I reckon, with all the time they (and the Man Himself) are putting in, they're entitled to a decent family holiday! I think it's a bit of a steep learning curve for us all. The main thing is that we know they're working on it, go Team!
I regret to say, though, that we have almost got enough question material for another interview now!!! Ohhh yes, folks, get to that Talk TJ forum and post your questions before it's too late!
:D :wink: :twisted:
word count: 269
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Quick Newsflash

Post by begolden »

Yes, these poor people deserve a little holiday time off! And the good news is that it is all completed and put together--it just needs uploading. I'm sure they will figure it out and we will be sooooo grateful to TJ and the Management Team for what I anticipate will be a fabulous treat for us! :D
word count: 58
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

...and they now have their own front/home page message up with the usual kind words from TJ. Don't worry...it's all going to happen, and soon.

PS Glancing down the page I see that today we seem to have had a crowd of visitors all in at once - 9.30 am my time (so I was one of them), 11 people were on, our maximum to date! Fantastic, keep it up and do keep posting too.
word count: 79
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Thanks for bringing that one to my attention, Steph--sometimes I zip past the home page too quickly and don't notice the new stuff.

What a wonderful message from TJ, and the Management Team. TJ sounds like he's having a great time in New York, and plans on making merry tonight! I wonder if he will be out watching the ball drop?
word count: 64
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Really loved the messages from TJ (he´s so sweet :) ) and the M team (they are great)!

Simone
word count: 18
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

I'm always late for this kinds of things, and I don't know if I told this before but ... I really like that the M Team is so considerate with us, and TJ too of course. It doesn't matter how long it takes, they are doing such a great job with the updates of the gallery and everything that I'm very grateful. :) And for the mods of this forum too because they are the ones that let us know what the M Team is up to. ;)

aaaaaaand I think that I went out of topic. Sorry!
word count: 99
~ s o f i