Bones 9.17 The Repo Man in the Septic Tank

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
omelette73
Super Fan

Bones 9.17 The Repo Man in the Septic Tank

Post by omelette73 »

I enjoyed the episode, even though there was too little of TJ... I loved the scene where he made the Cuban dinner for the new intern.
About him, don't really know what to think, he is a little bit caricatural, but not unpleasant, even though I didn't thought he was THAT sexy!
The case was interesting, and the solution (for once) not that obvious.

I loved the all fish-love conversation between Booth and Brennan, it was awkward and sweet at the same time, pure Bones Style, and I really really cracked up at the David's imitation of a T-Rex, it was pretty obvious that both E&D was having fun filming the final scene. :)
word count: 119

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Bones 9.17 The Repo Man in the Septic Tank

Post by skftex »

Well this episode was okay. I don't like nor dislike the new intern. I don't think he was sexy at all! LOL And yes, I also thought he was a bit of a stereotype. I knew who the killer was as soon as I saw him.

I did LOVE it when Brennan smashed him down onto the table when he was doing the reenactment though! AWESOME HAHAHA

The "nothing more romantic than a man who knows his way around the kitchen" statement by Brennan was funny, then later Hodgins cooks for the new guy. Though I suppose that wasn't supposed to be romantic still he knows his way around the kitchen, or the lab anyway. Do you think he uses the blender he blended up bugs with that belonged to Cam? :icon-eek: After all he does wash it. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

word count: 140
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Bones 9.17 The Repo Man in the Septic Tank

Post by stargazer »

I also thought this episode was about average. It didn't really stand out, other than the girls drooling all over the new intern, who I also didn't think was THAT good looking. LOL! I didn't like that Angela was so quick to comment on how "hot" he is, but I was glad when Cam reminded her that she's married. They seem to easily forget about poor Hodgins. He was completely justified in telling Angela that she needed a cold shower. LOL!!

I did think it was pretty funny that Dr. Fuentes had to go into the septic tank instead of Hodgins, who admitted to being jealous about that. YUCK!!! :shock: It also made me laugh when Brennan slammed the Cuban's head into table, and when he touched the side of face later in the scene like he was checking to make sure he was ok. Haha!!

The scene when Hodgins cooked for the new intern was very TJ-like, even though it seemed out of place in the episode. I could easily see TJ cooking for someone in real life to welcome them and make them feel comfortable. :romance-smileyheart:

My favorite line of the episode was when Brennan threw lettuce in the kitchen scene, trying to help Booth, but ended up hitting him in the head. Booth: "Really?!! With the lettuce??!!" HAHAHA!! :laughing-rolling:
word count: 225
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell