Bones 9.22 The Nail in the Coffin

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Bones 9.22 The Nail in the Coffin

Post by skftex »

I'm going to watch and write this post.

I loved the family throwing the head around and the boy thinking it was cool! HAHAHA

Whoa, Cam won't let Brennan go to the crime scene. That isn't good. Yep fighting between squints. Not good, I agree Caroline! Ah, TJ cut his hair before they shot this episode I think! :D

Ghost Killer got the McNamara sister! Oh no!! Someone else Hodgins knew. The family was always strange. LOL Hodgins is doing better broke? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, he was fine before! He was a scientist and that was enough, he had his bugs and particulates and was happy. He wasn't one of those kinds of rich people. :(

Why is Brennan going on again about gut instincts not being real? I thought she accepted that Booth worked that way a long time ago.

That woman that works for the McNamara's seems suspicious. Or she just is always weird since she worked for a strange family!

The ghost killer glued other nails onto Stephanie? EWWW gross! And weird!

Booth is getting all uppity about rich people again. I like that, I love continuity!

Snotty SEC woman doesn't want to go to jail! GO BOOTH AND CAROLINE!

ooh Hodgins! :shock: :-D Hodgins and Angela are starting to know each others jobs. That is cute.

Ah ha. The weird woman that worked for the McNamara's is a McNamara! That explains the weird!

Stephanie McNamara was the Ghost Killer? As simple as that? Wow.

The FBI Deputy director wants convictions, no loose ends. Bet we don't get that! HAHAHA Yep now I know it isn't that easy. Now we have a new killer named Kessler. No loose ends...riiiiiiiiiighht.

McNamara Daddy was not a nice man!

Hey I think I've seen that house before...gonna have to check it out in other TV shows. The senator is hanging in his house? And no one noticed he was missing? Not surprising who expects a senator to actually go to work. :laughing-rolling: Eww the cutting away of the tissue is gross.

HAHA I love Caroline. She doesn't back down from anyway.

Hodgins and Brennan are talking really fast in this scene talking about the murder weapon and tobacco and pesticide in the wound.

I like it when they are all in with Angela and trying to figure out about weapons. I love it when they are all together anyway, so old time Bones! And here comes Hodgins to complete it. HAHAHAHA Asbestos was used in cigarette filters, "as if cigarettes themselves didn't kill you fast enough" :icon-razz:

Oh boy! Going into a spooky building! This is also a lot like old time Bones. Awesome shooting Booth! Interesting song at the end here. I think we have some loose ends though! Who are "they" that won't let Kessler live?

Booth bought beer! "Beer from Missouri" Hmm wonder what kind that would be? HAHAHAHA They didn't pay for the promotion I guess to get their name on there.

Wow, that is a lot of pages about one question! LOL

And that is the end! Not a bad episode! Lots of working together which I always love!!!
word count: 532
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Bones 9.22 The Nail in the Coffin

Post by stargazer »

Haha!! I like this kind of review Sharon! :D

I thought the beginning was funny and it was awesome how excited the little boy got about the body. Typical boys! Also, how Clark stood up to Brennan and called her arrogant was very gutsy!! I love seeing those two so competitive.

I thought the case was cool and I liked how we immediately know who the Ghost Killer is, and how she became a victim herself, instead of it being dragged out through multiple episodes. I'm curious as to who the "they" are that Kessler mentions when he says that "they" are going to kill him anyway, after Booth stops him from hanging himself. Interesting!! :) It's sad that he was the original victim by being framed which pretty much turned him into a murderer himself. Great shot by Booth in that scene too! How gross and creepy was it that Stephanie kept the fingernails of her previous victims and glued them on herself??!! YUCK!! The MacNamara family was pretty messed up!

During the live tweets someone mentioned that the body of the dead congressman was an actual person and one of the few they've used on show. I bet that was strange for the actors as well, when they're probably used to gross fake bodies (as much as anyone could get used to something like that). Haha!

There wasn't much Hodgins in this one but the scenes he was in, again showed off his amazing ability to wrap his tongue around those crazy medical terms perfectly! :D I agree that he was fine when he still had his money and hasn't changed since he lost it. His character was never corrupted by it like so many rich people sometimes are.
word count: 294
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell