Question about music used in Bod in the Pod S8E7

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
kazuma48
Fan

Question about music used in Bod in the Pod S8E7

Post by kazuma48 »

I am curious if anyone knows the name of the rap (hip hop) song that is playing when the FBI team is tearing the house apart. There are a lot of people asking but it does not seem like anyone knows. I was hoping the amazing Dr. Jack Stanley Hodgins IV or someone here might know the name of the song. Thanks in advance!!!!!
word count: 64

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Question about music used in Bod in the Pod S8E7

Post by skftex »

First off: :text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti: kazuma48! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Now to the question about the episode music. Unfortunately, I looked at the usual places that list music for episodes and none of them referenced the song played for that scene. I saw a discussion about the song, people wanting to know what it was, just like you, but no answers. I did see someone said something about it being someone named John John but I couldn't find anyone with that name as far as hip hop is concerned. Someone had lyrics listed so I tried searching using some of the lyrics but again failed. So it is still a mystery I guess. Maybe someone here has heard the song before though? Not being a hip hop fan listening to it didn't give me any clues! I'm sorry. :(

I'd ask TJ but he probably wouldn't know since he doesn't have anything to do with that part of the production of the episodes. Have you tried asking Stephen Nathan via Twitter? @squarechicken I know it is hard to get an answer there but maybe it is worth a try if you haven't gone that route yet.
word count: 195
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

kazuma48
Fan

Post by kazuma48 »

To skftex!

Thank you for the kind welcome!!! Also thank you for your reply.
I have not tried Stephen Nathan but will do so.
I guess you saw all of the comments on the Internet that I saw.
I am also not a hip hop or rap fan but I did like that song. (I am in Japan and a season or two behind everyone else.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you.
word count: 74

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Welcome Kazuma!! :text-welcomewave: I also liked the song during that episode and I think I may have mentioned it on the thread about that episode. Good luck in finding out who sings it and let us know if you do. :D
word count: 39
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

kazuma48
Fan

Post by kazuma48 »

Dear stargazer (Conspiracy Theorist)
Thank you very much for the welcome.
I did tweet Stephen Nathan as suggested by skftex (TJ Team Validator). I have never used Twitter so hopefully I sent it to him.
I am not a Luddite (as Brennan commonly refers to Booth) but I do find it unnerving when you put in your personal information and all of a sudden people you have not contacted in millions of years start popping out of the woodwork to find out how you are.
I will let everyone know if I find the name of that song! With YouTube, you wouldn't think it would be that difficult.

Regards
word count: 110