All About Hodgins!!

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
maggimaemellon
Fan

All About Hodgins!!

Post by maggimaemellon »

Hello there! My name is Maggi and I am (sadly) new to this website. I've browsed around alittle bit and loved reading what people had to say about Hodgins... And TJ! ;) Bones is a show that always has a place in my heart. Every character has something, individually, that makes me love this show. Past characters as well. But Hodgins - I have grown to love. He has always been such an underdog of the show. He was always a mad conspiracy theorist who snapped a rubber band on his wrist - with crazy hair! Lol. And now he truly has become the "King of The Lab!" His dedication and transformation through the seasons was definitely incredible to watch and he deserves it all! Every episode was great to watch but one episode really made me see Hodgins in a different way! Season 2: Episode 9 "Aliens in a Spaceship." The episode where Hodgins and Bones get buried alive by the gravedigger. This episode for me was the first episode you see him shine in. He was courageous, resourceful, smart, hopeful, and romantic! He cried AND got his leg cut open while figuring out where they are and how to get more oxygen! Ever since that episode I have been "by his side!" Cheering him on!
This website makes me happy to see other people talking about him and the love we all have for TJ! So I typed up this topic specifically for that reason! :)
I want to know the moment you fell for Hodgins! And don't be shy! If we didn't love him we would not be on this website right now! So yell it loud! :)

Thanks for reading! :)
MMM
word count: 283