Bones 6.07 The Babe in the Bar

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Bones 6.07 The Babe in the Bar

Post by TJ4ever »

As I couldn't find it here I thought I open for the first time I've been here a NEW TOPIC!!! Let's see how it works! ;)

So, I have no deep thoughts about this episode. Just wanted to say I never liked filled chocolate. Now I know why! ;) :D
word count: 50
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Jangela4ever
Fan

Re: Bones 6.07 The Babe in the Bar

Post by Jangela4ever »

I loved this episode it was so cute. I love seeing Jack so excited about being a dad. I will be amazing and if the baby is a girl she will be totally spoiled.
word count: 34

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

You're right, Marissa, that was really cute! :)
word count: 8
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Damn it, Bones show. Do NOT try to put me off chocolate, with your gross skeleton and blood and bugs and ant exoskeleton remains. I'm not listening. Do you hear me? LALALALALALLALAA... not listening.

Gross. :puke-front:

Okay. As for the actual episode, it was actually kind of fun. I mean, it's depressing that once again the victim is a jerk so no one cares that she's dead.

But the air bubble was fascinating, and I liked the part about Hodgins planning to melt all that chocolate with giant lights (while Vincent wanted to use hair dryers, LOL).

And Sweets refused to be grossed out and put off of enjoying his candy bars. Yes! Join me in denial, Sweets! Heee.

And Hodgins catching Cam writing Michelle's college essay (for shame, Cam!). I loved Tj's reaction. "Ohhhh, oh NO, that is just... WRONG." LOL. :lol: But Cam's moment with Michelle when Michelle got teary and said she just wanted Cam to be proud of her was really very sweet. Well played by both actresses.

Booth ditching his friends to go have sex with his girlfriend? Not cool. This was a big thing for Hodgins, and I think it kind of sucks that Booth just blew it off, saying he couldn't fake being surprised. Regardless, he should have been there. Hell, invite Hannah to join them at the bar, then leave early and go have sex afterward. But don't be a jerk to your friends and miss out on a moment that means a lot to them. *grumbles*

Hodgins realizing they all knew already? Oh... poor Hodgins. But everyone's reactions were really funny. Vincent covering his face and begging Hodgins not to look upon him... hilarious. Cam saying that she thought she pulled off the surprised look really well... heeeeee. Brennan trying so hard to keep up the charade.... very sweet and funny. I like that bit of camaraderie. It was lovely to see the Squints all hanging out together like that, just the Jeffersonian team. (And Sweets. LOL.)

And every time they said "Harriet the Spy" I may have giggled a little. :mrgreen:

In this episode, I think everything involving Cam and Hodgins were my favorite parts. Tj and Tamara are so good in their scenes. I really want to see them in a movie together. They're awesome. :D

Sharon, do you know when that Shuffle movie is set to hit theatres? I really want to see it. Do you know if Tamara and Tj have scenes together, or if their storylines for the film are separate?
word count: 433
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:
Sharon, do you know when that Shuffle movie is set to hit theatres?
I don't know. http://www.shufflethemovie.com/
Sinkwriter72 wrote: I really want to see it. Do you know if Tamara and Tj have scenes together, or if their storylines for the film are separate?
I don't know.

Helpful aren't I? TJ doesn't really say a lot about Shuffle.
word count: 67
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Sharon... how am I supposed to support Tj's creative endeavors if I don't know anything about them?

Hee. :mrgreen:
word count: 20
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

How are we?
word count: 3
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

To Steph: :D