Bones 6.22 The Hole in the Heart

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Bones 6.22 The Hole in the Heart

Post by skftex »

hanneDK wrote:First of all let me just say: haha Sharon, you don't get the chance to harass me! I'm not letting you have that privilige :-)
I can always find things to harass you about Hanne! You know better! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :think:
word count: 41
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jusbcuzz
Fan

Post by jusbcuzz »

Oh my goodness, this epi is already mentioned on Wikipedia under Coconut (song).
It was most recently featured in the FOX television series Bones, episode "The Hole in The Heart" (5/12/2011); it was said to be the favorite song of a character killed in the episode and is sung by the remaining characters as they load his coffin into a hearse for transport home to England.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_(song)

I had to smile. My review has to wait since i have to be at work in 5 hours, but had to share this.
word count: 99

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the entire episode! There was humor, there was possible romance, there was character development, there was Science and there were even tears. Perfect formula for and amazing episode. It is really a credit to all of the writers and actors that they were able to convey each of these things in a single episode.

I will definitely miss Vincent. His death scene had me SOBBING!! Brennan telling him that he was her favorite just ripped my heart to pieces. The factoids and "The Lime in the Coconut" was the perfect send off!

Definitely with Angela on the "Hallelujah!!" - don't care if they show what happened between B&B or not - as long as we get to at least hear about it just so we know for sure! The minute you all mentioned the clock it hit me that it was the same time as TEITB but I didn't realize it when I saw it in the epi. Kinda disappointed in myself because I usually do catch those things AND I JUST WATCHED TEITB LAST WEEK!!

And, once again, Booth shows that he is stong and steady in his belief systems. He didn't hesitate to injure rather than kill Broadsky even though "one of his own" had just been murdered.
word count: 215
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

I was heartbroken! Vincent was awesome and it makes me sad that they killed him - but it was a good move by the writers because it was the only intern they could kill off and the fans be so upset. We all loved Vincent the most.

The Booth and Brennan thing was cute but the fact nothing was explained REALLY annoyed me... so much so that I refused to watch the show again (haha this is true) - I refused to watch it! Once season 9 started one of my friends demanded I catch up because its still a great show...so reluctantly I got season 7 and 8 and watched them, and yes I really did enjoy it haha but I am still really angry at the writers for building up B&B for 6 seasons and then giving us NOTHING other than "oh hey im pregnant and its yours" and then she is 6 months or more pregnant and they are together etc. I AM SORRY MR WRITER MAN BUT THIS DOESNT SIT WELL WITH ME!!! I am a shipper at heart and I need all of the squee moments or I get angry haha
word count: 196

MariaDiaper
Fan

Post by MariaDiaper »

Oh, I SO agree with you about the writers not giving us anything about how they got together etc. I was so excited at the end of season 6 and I watched the first few episodes of season 7 and I was like WTF?! where are my moments I can gif and fangirl about?! WHERE?! So I understand, I feel your pain.
word count: 62
Met TJ on 12/07/2014 at London Film & Comic Con.

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

MariaDiaper wrote:Oh, I SO agree with you about the writers not giving us anything about how they got together etc. I was so excited at the end of season 6 and I watched the first few episodes of season 7 and I was like WTF?! where are my moments I can gif and fangirl about?! WHERE?! So I understand, I feel your pain.
I shall never forgive them! haha
word count: 70

MariaDiaper
Fan

Post by MariaDiaper »

Same, the moments I cried about and squeed over were all before season 7 which makes me sad.
word count: 18
Met TJ on 12/07/2014 at London Film & Comic Con.