The best of Hodgins

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
omelette73
Super Fan

The best of Hodgins

Post by omelette73 »

I have a question for you all... what's the moment you love the most of Hodgins in the show?
I have to admit I have a soft spot for the episode 2x03 The boy in the shroud, the end scene, when Hodgins give the white rose to Angela, I guess this is the exact moment I fell in love with TJ's character.

And what's yours?
word count: 68

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: The best of Hodgins

Post by skftex »

Hi Teresa! I will have to think about it and let you know! There are so many!
word count: 17
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

I personnaly love all the funny moments :icon-lol:

Oh and all the very hard to pronounce scientific sentences he has to say. Ooooh yes I love the way he says these crazy sentences I don't understand at all ^_^

I'm not fan of all the romantic stuffs, never been, not my type of things ;-) Not only in Bones, in EVERY series or movies :icon-mrgreen:

But I won't be able to point one moment more than another :wink:
word count: 76
The waffle conspiracy...

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

I don't have a single moment when I fell in love with Hodgins but I do remember when he first caught my attention. Through Seasons 1 & 2, I enjoyed watching Angela and Hodgins' relationship grow but I admit that I wasn't a mega fan of Hodgins yet. He was sweet and cute in a nerdy way, but I liked all of the characters just as much. I was also rooting for Booth and Brennan to get together, so my attention was equally divided between the 2 couples.

And then Season 3!! Hodgins showed up with a tamed down haircut and the beard that wasn't hiding his face anymore! He was in full "impress the ladies" mode, or maybe I should say "impress Angela mode". :icon-lol: He was much more up-beat and sweet, as opposed to the sometimes angry Hodgins in the first couple seasons. That's when he finally caught more of my attention. LOL! Since I was late catching onto the awesomeness of Bones, I was watching it on Netflix and I was able to skip around some of the stories and fast forward to the Hodgins/Angela scenes because I just HAD to know what happened to them! I did go back and watch the full episodes eventually, but I'll admit that I enjoyed watching just their story first. :icon-lol: I guess I've been hooked ever since! :romance-inlove:
word count: 233
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

stargazer563 wrote:I don't have a single moment when I fell in love
And then Season 3!! Hodgins showed up with a tamed down haircut and the beard that wasn't hiding his face anymore! He was in full "impress the ladies" mode, or maybe I should say "impress Angela mode".
LOL best description EVER!
word count: 56