The Random Thread

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: The Random Thread

Post by TJ4ever »

Seriously, no one here watch "Beauty And The Beast"? You should start! I LOVE IT! Jay Ryan...SO HOT!!! :romance-admire: :romance-heartsmiley: :romance-heartsfade:
word count: 19
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Sinkwriter72 wrote: ..., but I have been watching Elementary! (Actually, I'm catching up on it. I'm a full season behind and just started watching season 1 episodes this past week because I was curious about it and I like Sherlock Holmes and mysteries.) ...
Sherry, have you continued watching ELEMENTARY? Because it became one of my favorite series lately! I must say I am so impressed with Jonny Lee Miller's acting! So great! In Germany they stated again showing S1 re-runs. When they showed the pilot again nothing else was on, so I watched it. I liked it but what's caught my attention was one dialog of Sherlock Holmes in it. In the pilot he says to Watson: "You have two alarm clocks, no one with two alarm clocks loves their job. Two alarm clocks means it's a chore for you to get up in the morning." - And I had to laugh, because it's so true to me ...and because I have three alarm clocks! That actually made me watch ELEMENTARY! I bought S1 on DVD and finished watching it. Now I am waiting for S2 on DVD to buy. Can't wait! I just love Jonny Lee Miller! Regret that I haven't seen him live on stage in 2011. I hope he will do theater again!
Last edited by TJ4ever on Mon May 19, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 223

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Hi, Simone!

Yes, I have completely caught up with Elementary now! Just watched the season finale of season 2. Didn't really love all the stuff with Mycroft this season, but it's still an interesting show. And I agree, Jonny Lee Miller is riveting. He really makes the role. I love watching him as Sherlock.

Though apparently I also need to check out the other series called "Sherlock," according to Sharon! :D

Right now I'm rewatching Chuck on DVD, and then I might do a full series re-watch of Bones. We'll see! ;) Maybe by then Sharon and I will have shaken off all the exhaustion from school and will feel ready to do commentaries about each episode. Right, Sharon? :dance: :laughing-rollingred:
word count: 122

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes except I've already started!!! On episode 3 The Man in the Bear. I'm watching it right now. :D
word count: 20
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Aw, man... I guess you'll have to comment without me! I know you can do it. I saw your loooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg post about the pilot episode, Sharon! ;)
word count: 27

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Sherry, I still need to catch up on S2 of ELEMENTARY. And yes, Sherlock must be good, too, but I haven't seen it, yet. My two new favorites are PERSON OF INTEREST and ELEMENTARY. So much to keep up there. But Sherlock is on my list! I always liked Sherlock Holmes. Ian Richardson was my favorite one ... well, until Jonny Lee Miller ... and Robert Downey Jr. :-) ! My favorite movie was "The Hound of the Baskervilles"! I also visited the Sherlock Holmes museum in London at Baker Street 221b.

One of my other favorite series is THE MENTALIST! I just saw the S6 finale. Don't wanna spoil you who haven't seen it, yet, but it's SO GREAT! I'm in tears. Such a wonderful end scene! "Say it again." - "Say what again?" I LOVED IT! And the scene in the airplane. I know exactly what he meant. I feel the same way! It's hard for me, too, to let my feelings out! But I guess sometimes you just have to do it! (GG reference, Sharon! ;-) ) It also reminds me, that I'm still alone and that I want something like that, too. :-? Well, this episode is so beautiful! You gotta watch it!
word count: 206

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Sherlock is excellent and it's very easy to catch up on since there are only 3 episodes in each season. LOL! I haven't tried Elementary, but I watched The Mentalist when it first started and then got behind on the episodes. I'll probably go back and watch them over again at some point. :)
word count: 56
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes, and I can guarantee you if you watch one Sherlock you aren't going to want to wait to watch another, and luckily if you decide to watch them you have 9 to watch, don't have to watch three then wait a year, then three then wait over 2 years, then 3 more! Though if you watch it now you'll have to wait a while for the 4th season. Darn Sherlock actors have become too popular! LOL

I tried watching Elementary, I just couldn't get into it. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sherlock.
word count: 97
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Stanze87
Fan

Post by Stanze87 »

Do I start a discussion here, when I say that I don't like Benedict Cumberbatch? I hope not.
But the TV series is cool ;-)
word count: 25

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

No, no, every view is happily tolerated here! Are we talking acting, personality or appearance? I think his acting is amazing, but he certainly is a funny-looking guy. :)
word count: 29
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well starting a discussion is fine! But people won't get all upset and yell at you if that is what you mean. LOL But honestly I do really like Benedict Cumberbatch but it is his acting that I love. I've seen him in a lot of things and I just think that he is amazingly good. However, I saw an interview he did once where he says he looks like Sid from Ice Age and it made me laugh so much because it is sort of true! I don't think he is a nice looking man by any means. But I like his voice and I love his acting. Plus all the interviews I've seen him do on TV, he is usually very personable and funny so I like that! Anyway it is okay if you don't like him Stanze!
word count: 145

Stanze87
Fan

Post by Stanze87 »

thx :romance-smileyheart:

I mean his appearance. There are those who think you have to like him when you're a Hiddlestoner. Just because Tom Hiddleston and he are very close friends *pfff*
However, Cumberbatch may well be a nice guy. I am saying the oppositeNo matter ;-)
word count: 45

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Haha! I don't think he's all that attractive either but he definitely has proven himself as an excellent actor. :)
word count: 21
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

Well I do like his weird face :)
I think he is cute. And I totally agree that he is a very talented actor with a very very beautiful voice :)

:banana-dance: Véro
word count: 33
The waffle conspiracy...

Stanze87
Fan

Post by Stanze87 »

And what do you think about Tom Hiddleston (Thomas William Hiddleston) ?
word count: 11

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

I don't find him attractive.
I had to look his name on internet to see who he is :D I haven't seen any movie he plays in. So I can't say for his acting performance... :)
word count: 37
The waffle conspiracy...

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes, I have no idea who that is so couldn't say about his looks or his acting!
word count: 18

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Don't you guys watch THOR??? He's LOKI!!!

I really like Tom Hiddleston! Great actor!
word count: 16

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Nope, never saw Thor. Despite it having been partially written by J. Michael Straczynksi! LOL
word count: 15

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

:icon-eek: :naughty: :scared-shocked:
word count: 0