The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hiya Jason!
Excellent to meet you, welcome.
We're a close and supportive community here and we all love TJ's work, obviously. keep bingeing and asking questions; we'll be happy to answer them!
Steph x
word count: 37
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

:text-welcomewave: Hi, Jason!

Excellent taste. Validation is a terrific short film with such a positive message. I like to rewatch it every once in a while, to remind myself.

We'd love to read what you think of the show Bones as you watch it on Netflix. It's always great getting a new person's point of view.
word count: 58
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:text-welcomeconfetti: Jason! I hope you do post on some of the episode threads, as Sherry said we'd love to hear your take on things!

Sharon
word count: 25
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hi Jason! Great you found your way to this wonderful site. Maybe you can tell us a bit more about you on the sofa if you want. I always wanted to travel to Memphis to visit Graceland as I'm a big ELVIS fan. Didn't make it till now.
Anyway - :text-welcomeconfetti: .
word count: 51
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Cherre
Fan

Post by Cherre »

Happy to see this website! Hope to get invited to the next "talk". Still watching the Bones re-runs and still enjoy watching the cast interaction. Looking forward to next season.
word count: 31

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Cherre! :text-welcomeconfetti: Glad to have you here. Hope you will jump right in and start posting, your first 5 posts have to be approved so don't worry if they don't show up right away-our wonderful moderator ThyneAlone gets them approved as quickly as she can. I hope you like it here and post away so we can get to know you better! It is a lovely group of people and the chats with TJ are always fun!

Sharon
word count: 81
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Chella
Fan

Fan from India

Post by Chella »

Hey am from India. Am a great fan of TJ. Till now I have seen 8 seasons and I like bones very much. You are wonderful on screen and great at acting. Like watching you act.
word count: 36

Chella
Fan

Post by Chella »

Hello everyone am chella from India am a great fan of TJ... Your acting is great TJ..
word count: 17

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:text-welcomeconfetti: Chella! Great to have you here. India, how awesome! I hope you will jump into posting so we can get to know you better!

Sharon
word count: 25

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Chella, Hi! An absolute delight to see you posting here.
Apologies. I forgot to leave a message to tell you I had moved your original post here rather than leaving it in the Bones forum. Btw, as with all new members, your first 5 posts have to be approved by your friendly neighbourhood moderator (me!) so don't worry if they don't show immediately
Enjoy! It's a wonderful site which TJ sometimes visits as he likes to touch base with us when he can. So do post, read the incredible variety of forums, check out the main site and get involved. :)
word count: 103

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hi Cherre and Chella! :text-welcomewave:
word count: 4

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Hi! I am going to reintroduce myself since it's been ages since I've been here.

I am Angela--I'm a single mom of two boys, now going on 12 & 8. I was 26 years old when Bones started and I've been watching it since day one. Love all of TJ's other work as well. Even though I haven't posted here in a while, I still stalk the page on occasion, especially his "Skeletons" and writings, etc. I hope you all have been harassing him to write more in the chats since I've missed the last few. :eusa-pray:

I have a girlfriend now, but I would marry TJ tomorrow. Or Michaela. I mean, I've never officially met them but I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't. :drool: *The girlfriend is totally okay with this, by the way, as she would marry David or Emily.

I work from home providing transcripts/subtitles for an online art school, New Masters Academy. Check 'em out if you're an artist. Amazing content. I've made some money painting as well. I don't have time to do it so much now though. :sad: I also work full time at a Papa Murphy's pizza joint so I can still stay broke. Haha.

I spend too much time mindlessly scrolling twitter (@icraveilove) and tumblr (toomuchwineornotenough) so feel free to visit me there.

Welcome everyone who has joined since I was here last! :banana-dance:
word count: 248
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:happy-cheerleaderkid: Welcome Back Angela! So happy to see you posting again. We've missed you too. Love the update as well! :)

:romance-grouphug:
word count: 20

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

yes, I am THIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS pleased to see you!

Life sounds pretty hectic, if happy - or on as even a keel as it can be - I know how much you love being creative, so I'm glad you are managing to fit that in.

What do you mean, pizzas aren't creative? Come, come! ;)
word count: 53

monililica
Fan

Post by monililica »

Hi, T.J. 's fans & T.J. if you read it :D
I'm a girl from Slovakia - Košice, I'm 28 y. old. I love Bones, my favorite men character is Hodgins, of course ;) and my favorite women is Dr. Brennan. I hope she will follow me too on Twitter. I don't know if she have a similar fan site, or someone else, because I really love the full cast of Bones :) It's a greatest crime comedy :D I hope it will be renewed for
even more seasons :)
My Twitter username is @monililica

Thank you @TjThynewebsite for invitation to this amazing web site ;)
word count: 105

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Welcome Monililica! :text-welcomeconfetti: Wow Slovakia, how awesome is that! I love how TJ has fans from all over! He'd be impressed! I'm very happy you have joined us. I'm Sharon by the way, and I'm the one behind the @TJThynewebsite twitter account so we've said a few words to each other already. :) I hope you enjoy yourself here, the people are very nice and we love talking about TJ!
word count: 73

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hello Monililica! It's great to meet you! Yes, I really think someone should do a world map of our board members, so many different cultures and peoples with TJ in common and able to meet here and talk!
You are very welcome here and I hope you will contribute lots. Everyone is very friendly and we all love newcomers. Enjoy! :text-welcomewave: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 61

monililica
Fan

Post by monililica »

Thank you for warm welcome mesages :romance-smileyheart: Nice to meet you :character-ariel:
word count: 10

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Welcome Monililica! :greetings-waveyellow:
word count: 2

Marta1297
Fan

Post by Marta1297 »

Hi guys I'm Marta, I'm almost 18 years old and I'm Italian. I'm a science nerd so I really love Hodgins... He is AMAZING!!! Bones is my favorite tv show and I' really like Tj, he is a very good actor and I love him!
word count: 49