The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the world of TJ!!!

Post by admin »

Talk, converse and have fun!
word count: 5

Seebones
Fan

The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by Seebones »

....just sending a little HELLO out...maybe someone there will response??
word count: 11

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

It's been a long day and I'm having trouble coming up with something pithy and clever. Damn. :D

For now, let me just say hello and what a pleasure it is to be able to see TJ Thyne's work (especially as his Dr. Hodgins character has developed over the past two seasons). With each episode, I become more and more impressed with his talent and abilities. I hope season three brings him even more to explore.

I know the show is called "Bones," but from what I've seen thus far it's become a wonderful ensemble program, each person contributing something special and different. I love that.

Have a fantastic day, all who visit here. Until next time...

An overly late addendum, nonetheless important: Hi to Seebones! I don't know if you've had occasion to come back and visit every so often, but I was remiss in saying a big hello to you when you first came on. Completely missed it, throughout the chaos of various life stuff. Please forgive! I hope you had a marvelous holiday, wherever you are, whatever you celebrate. Please join us in conversation about the show whenever you are able -- we'd love to hear from you, what you enjoy most, what your favorite episodes are, whatever you'd like to share. Warmest Regards to you! Sherry (aka Sinkwriter72)
Last edited by Sinkwriter72 on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 229

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

If you build it they will come... I am so happy to see an official website for T.J. finally! There are several of us that have been chatting about him for the past year over on the TV.com website, but I'd like to make this our primary stomping grounds, so to speak. I think a lot of us began watching "Bones" because of the leads, but eventually became more fascinated by Hodgins and impressed with T.J. Thyne. And of course we are in love with the Hodgins and Angela love story...
word count: 95

saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

I am a fairly recent fan of Bones (got the first season on DVD and still haven't stopped watching it over and over again). I fell in love with Hodgins, and therefore, TJ. It's weird how many things he's been in that I've seen. I'm glad he finally has a place to shine.

Weez
word count: 59
Imagination is more important than knowledge ~Einstein
But without knowledge, what kind of imagination will you have? ~me

saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

Yeah, how long has this site been here? I've been doing some TJ googling and just came across this today.

Glad to see there are others out there who like and appreciate his work. I've only seen the 1st season of Bones so far, and can't wait 'til the second comes out on September 11th.

Does anyone know anything else about him? Like personal interests or stuff like that? Everything I've come across so far seems more techincal or job related.

Weez
word count: 86

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

From the interviews I've seen and read with T.J., he seems like a very down-to-earth guy. Fans who have met him in person say that he's extremely friendly and approachable. He keeps himself in shape and doesn't seem to have any bad habits. He says he likes to cook, entertain, and go to movies. He also seems to be quite a romantic at heart, which just makes him that more appealing!
word count: 77

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Hi guys!

I am really happy this site is finally up and running. It was a joy to see TJ's old movie clips, television clips, and that wonderful Chevy commercial (it was removed from YouTube, and I've missed watching it!).

I second what begolden has said already about TJ ... that he seems like just a wonderful and down to earth guy. He's also a super talented actor, and I can't imagine anybody else playing Dr. Jack Hodgins!
word count: 81

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

KimberHodgela wrote:Hi guys!

I am really happy this site is finally up and running. It was a joy to see TJ's old movie clips, television clips, and that wonderful Chevy commercial (it was removed from YouTube, and I've missed watching it!).
Hey Kimber, glad to see you here! There are clips from so many different movie and TV appearances--I feel like a kid in a candy store! I was curious though about why the scenes from "Bones" were all the courier girl scenes from season one? Not that they aren't entertaining scenes, but I was just curious... any guesses? I wonder who chooses the clips?
word count: 110

traciepwns
Fan

Post by traciepwns »

Figured I'd just pop in and say hi!

so glad this site is funny up and running :)
word count: 18

sarcastress
Fan

Post by sarcastress »

I'd like to give an official "Woo!" for this official TJ site. But, um...the comic sans? Makes me sad. Oh well. Other things make me not sad. For instance, pictures of TJ. So: whee!
word count: 36
~-~- sarcastress -~-~

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Oops! Must correct myself... I went back and rewatched the two "Bones" clips. I didn't realize that there was more than one scene on each clip. However, upon watching both in their entirety, they seem to feature the same scenes.
word count: 41

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

HI out there; also glad we at last have somewhere coherent to assemble and obsess! I think I have bumped into most of you on my Net TJ travels, even if I haven't communicated directly. Hugs to my associates on TV.com; if any of the others are ever on there I am aka oddenthusiast. Looking forward to seeing this great area broadened and developed.
I noticed the clip repeats also. It was a lovely half hour sifting through the TJ goodness. A question to all: are there any other clips you are avid to see here? No doubt it could be arranged!
word count: 104

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

ThyneAlone wrote:HI out there; also glad we at last have somewhere coherent to assemble and obsess! I think I have bumped into most of you on my Net TJ travels, even if I haven't communicated directly. Hugs to my associates on TV.com; if any of the others are ever on there I am aka oddenthusiast. Looking forward to seeing this great area broadened and developed.
I noticed the clip repeats also. It was a lovely half hour sifting through the TJ goodness. A question to all: are there any other clips you are avid to see here? No doubt it could be arranged!
I also spent much of my time yesterday sifting through the wonderful clips on the site. I'm so thrilled that the Chevy commercial is here, as are clips from TJ's appearances on television shows and in movies. Yah!! The more TJ the better, I say :)

I think the only clips I didn't see were from TJ's "Best Buy" commercials. I've heard about those, but haven't been able to find them online anywhere. I do, however, love the "Demo Reel", which includes TJ's awesome work on Nip/Tuck (yah!), Erin Brocovich, and yes - Bones!! I was also hoping for some great clips of TJ's interactions with the lovely Michaela Conlin (as he's just been too sweet for words in this last season), but the "Toni the courier" scene is, indeed, priceless!
word count: 245

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

saburcat wrote:I am a fairly recent fan of Bones (got the first season on DVD and still haven't stopped watching it over and over again). I fell in love with Hodgins, and therefore, TJ. It's weird how many things he's been in that I've seen. I'm glad he finally has a place to shine.

Weez
I'd like to second that!! TJ deserves all the attention he can get, as he's an awesome actor. I, too, was first introduced to him as Hodgins, and I think he's AMAZING!! Hodgins has completely stolen my heart this last season of Bones, as he has Angela's :)
word count: 112

saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

Since I do most of my surfing at work, I can't watch too many clips, although I about died watching the Chevy commercial. I remember when that was on the air, but didn't know TJ then. I probably won't get to the clips this weekend (Harry P. and housecleaning (sadly) take precedence), but I'm looking forward to going through them. I did sit through the last half of How High last weekend and got to see TJ steal the bush and get high. And thanks to IMDB.com I can check out some of the TV shows he's on.
He keeps himself in shape
I noticed that from the Christmas show on the first season. :)

Weez
word count: 121

saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

Hodgins has completely stolen my heart this last season of Bones, as he has Angela's
I haven't seen the last season yet, but I've read all the episode guides, so I know what happens, but I am SO looking forward to seeing everything. I've been watching reruns on Fox on Friday nights, and burning holes in the first season DVDs.

Weez
word count: 65

blue_eyes
Fan

hi there

Post by blue_eyes »

just wanted to say hi. i love tj thyne. i have such a big crush on him. i love his blue eyes :D :D
word count: 22
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:HI out there; also glad we at last have somewhere coherent to assemble and obsess! I think I have bumped into most of you on my Net TJ travels, even if I haven't communicated directly. Hugs to my associates on TV.com; if any of the others are ever on there I am aka oddenthusiast. Looking forward to seeing this great area broadened and developed.
Good to see you here, Steph. The clips are wonderful indeed, showing the full range of T.J.'s talent and looks! I suppose clips from season two aren't available for some legal reason since it is the more recent season and not yet out on DVD.
word count: 116

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

saburcat wrote:...and burning holes in the first season DVDs.

Weez
Sounds like me! :) I almost thought I should buy a second set of S1 DVDs, just in case. But once S2 comes out on DVD, I will have more of a selection.
word count: 43