URGENT - PLEASE READ

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

URGENT - PLEASE READ

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi all, Sharon has asked me to post an important announcement here, as it would probably get lost in normal postings. Please note the following:

There is someone sending e-mails from thynebones@gmail. com claiming to be TJ and advertising various appearances. 'Thynebones@gmail. com' is NOT TJ and he would never send out information on appearances or anything else via gmail. The e-mail is NOT the site e-mail address and we never send out e-mails at all except to answer those that have contacted us.

This is the first time we have become aware of this unpleasant trick and similar things may have been going on without our knowledge. Assume that no email contact is genuine unless it comes from this site, and spread the information round as far as possible. We need to stamp this out as quickly as we can so TJ doesn't get blamed for it.

Thanks for your attention and assistance.

Steph.
word count: 162
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

sherylrdh1
Fan

Re: URGENT - PLEASE READ

Post by sherylrdh1 »

Thanks. Too many weirdos floating around out there in cyber land! Don't they know Santa is watching? LOL
word count: 19

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey Sheryl. :text-welcomewave: !
It's great to have you here, but this is an odd place to start!
I've left this up over the last 6 years as a warning that there really are people pretending to be TJ out there and we need to tread carefully, but maybe it's ripe for archive now.

However, this is irrelevant. How are YOU? Thank you for joining us! We are always excited about new members and everyone's really friendly and welcoming. Do feel free to read round the vast amount of intelligent conversation here and on the chatbox (well, maybe not on the chatbox - we're a bit mad when we get in there!). And come back often because the spectacular new official revamped site will soon be wrapping around the forums..

If you have time pop down to the Welcome forum and introduce yourself in a bit more detail. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Steph.
word count: 158

sherylrdh1
Fan

Post by sherylrdh1 »

Thanks Steph. Finally getting back to normal with Christmas over. I'll look around this site and see if I can learn some things. I go back to teaching next week so now is a great time. Happy New Year!!
word count: 40

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

You teach? me too.
Look forward to hearing more, if you want to share...
word count: 14