Quick question thread!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Quick question thread!

Post by ThyneAlone »

OK I have precisely 3 minutes before I have to get off to the hairdresser's!

This is a fun idea I discussed with Hanne last night on her newly-awakened Messenger, but it won't work unless you all take part.

I imagine Sharon doesn't want to be jumped on by crowds when she makes her weary way home, especially as she is out on Sunday too, so I'm putting up this thread for you to post questions...like we do for TJ. Please come and join in!

MY QUESTION: Is he smaller than you?
word count: 98
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Quick question thread!

Post by hanneDK »

:text-woo: This is a really good idea, Steph - happy to be of assistance. :D
To this with Sharon instead of TJ is new and I love it!
It's a once in a lifetime experience she have had! :greetings-clappingyellow:
Think I said it on Messenger or was it FB or twitter?? so many questions... which one should I pick??

Where did you met him the first time?
How did he introduce you (if he did)? :D
Also a bit inappropriate, I think - but hey, can't help my self.. did he smell good?? :roll:

Last edited by hanneDK on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 89

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Did you have a wonderful time? :greetings-wavingyellow:

Was there a Q&A afterward, or was it just like going to a film (where you go in, watch and then leave, no other major ceremony involved)?

Most importantly... without giving away any major plot spoilers, how was the film? :eusa-dance:

And -- sorry this sounds so inappropriate, LOL -- what was he wearing? :icon-mrgreen: :romance-heartstiny:
word count: 60
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Now my next big question was going to be what happens in the film, but you have said you don't want to spoil it for us!!

How many times do I need to say - telling me about things doesn't spoil them for me, it enhances them! I want a pm about everything in that movie as soon as you get home!

Did he give you any messages for us?

Who did he bring?

What was the audience reaction to the film?
word count: 83

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Okie dokie, answer to Steph's first question. Is he smaller than me. Uhmm well, yes and oddly enough, no? LOL Yes, he's smaller than me because he's THIN. Nice thin, buff thin but THIN. LOL As for height, that is debatable, because they list him as 5'7" yet, he was taller than me. And I'm 5'8 1/2" last time I checked. Maybe I shrunk? I had shoes on that made me at least 2" taller, and he had his clunky shoes on that look about 2" and yep, he was slightly taller than me unless I was slouching? So, that is the no part. It was strange because I was sure he'd be shorter than I was! HAHAHAHA

So there you go. One answer. More to come! ;)
word count: 135
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Okay, gonna answer Hanne's question. Did he smell good? LOL Well of course he did! But I have to admit, I don't remember any cologne smell, or anything like that. He was just clean smelling as far as I can remember. Which of course you all knew he'd be clean so not sure what else to say about that. HAHAHAHA

Some of your questions will be answered when I write about meeting him so I'm skipping some. :)
word count: 81
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

You have my full attention :greetings-wavingblue:

:D
word count: 5

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

This made me laugh because the first time I met Kenny Chesney I came out from backstage and my mom was all "What did he smell like??" I was I don't know! So the next time I met him I made sure to inhale as we took the picture :wink: . Don't what it was either but it sure was nice!!
word count: 61
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Answer to your other question that I didn't really answer in my Loooooooooooooooong post in the TALK TJ section. He introduced me as Sharon, that is all. He didn't tell people HOW he knew me but as I've said before, it was crazy.

Sherry, I had a great time. It was really, really nice seeing my friends again. And then that meeting TJ part wasn't so bad either. :handgestures-thumbup: I think the other stuff was answered in my other post. :)

Steph...I am NOT going to tell you what happens. I'm sorry but I just can't. LOL

Sadly, no messages for all of you. I actually was HOPING to ask him something for all of you but there was just no time. Everyone was wanting to talk to him and it just flew by. But I'm gonna work on getting him to say hi to you all. However, if I ever remember the name of the guy filming and can get that, I said HI STEPH on there! HEE HEE.

As far as I could tell, he came alone, since he was outside alone when the autograph seekers caught him. :)

The audience for the most part loved it. Not going to include the idiot drunks that were sitting behind me. LOL But most of the people there were either related to TJ, went to school with TJ, were in the movie, or related to someone that was in the movie or to someone that worked on the crew or Theatre Junkies. So it was a stacked deck (HAHAHA Bad Shuffle joke :eusa-doh: )

Okay, so really? That is all the questions?
word count: 275

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

The 'not-giving spoilers' thing, Sharon.

I understand that, believe me.
But - chatbox quote -

I think its important you see it without knowing that!
And when on earth do you think I'm ever gonna get to see it?? *folds arms sternly* LOL
word count: 43

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Locking this, now our dear leader has reported back - over to Other Work if you haven't seen the account already!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=583
word count: 27