Guest Appearances

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Guest Appearances

Post by skftex »

He was 25 when he did What Women Want. LOL But then I saw a photo of him the other day that was just from 2009 and he looked about the same, it is amazing how young he looks without the facial hair.
word count: 43
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

WOW! But hahahahahaha Yeah the facial hair does make him look extra young LOL.

word count: 14

missbee193
Fan

Post by missbee193 »

Just wanted to ask if there are any guest roles of TJ's you all recommend I see? I've only seen him in NCIS other than Bones and that is just unacceptable! Shame on me!
word count: 36
Hodgins (to Brennan): What you have is faith, baby. (Brennan laughs) Sorry, the "baby" thing is a reflex...

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

If you mean strictly guest appearances, not his work in shorts or Shuffle, then I'd have to think about it! I have to admit I haven't seen everything either. Of course, the Friends appearance is funny, and he looks SOOOO young, so that one is cute to see. :)

However, if you haven't seen Validation or Shuffle, I definitely recommend both of those!! :)
word count: 65
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

His work on the TV show Huff was amazing and unique; I definitely recommend that along with Sharon's recommendations of Validation and Shuffle. His part in the episode of the TV show 24 was also very exciting. I like the movie Erin Brockovitch because it's a good movie, but TJ's part in that one is small and he plays quite the smarmy jerk so if you check that one out, be ready to see him play someone not so compassionate. LOL.

If you do get the chance to see any of TJ's other work, please do come here to the forum and let us know what you thought! It's fun to get everyone's perspectives on TJ's various roles.
word count: 125
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

If you haven't seen the Movie 'How High' you should check TJ out in that :) haha. The Movie is Stupid as but TJ's Character is Hilarious. He plays a Nerd at College, its sooooooo Funny. And the way he cries koz of his Bike hahahaha. It's Actually one of my Fav Characters that TJ plays other then Hodgins OF COURSE!!!!
I better stop just in case you haven't seen it lol.
word count: 75

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

I haven't seen TJ's appearances in Huff, but I would definitely like to. My favorites are Validation, Shuffle and his small role in How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I just watched How High last weekend and while I completely disliked the movie in general, TJ's character did make me laugh. It was the complete opposite of his Hodgins character. While I'm glad I saw it, I probably won't be watching it again. Haha!!

I also recently saw him in an episode of CSI: NY where he played one of the killers in the episode. His Charmed episode always sticks out in my mind as well, because being a huge fan of Charmed, I remember almost every episode. I knew exactly which one he was in after realizing my favorite Bones character was also a guest on Charmed. :)
word count: 142
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

You all get big fan points for actually watching all of How High. LOL I've tried several times, and I just can't do it. I have seen some of TJ in it though.

There is a clip from HUFF on the clips section of the site if anyone wants to see it. It is just a clip not the whole episode though. By the way, LOTS of clips of his work in other shows there, so it is a great place to find things you haven't seen. ;) I probably need to update that section a bit, along with a lot of the other stuff on the site. LOL

What is really funny is TJ gets credit for some things that he actually isn't in, because his part was cut, and not knowing that I have watched whole films waiting for him to show up. I watched Simone ((it is a film I'm not talking about our TJ4EVER SIMONE LOL) and didn't see him. So I asked TJ and he said, oh my part in that was cut. HAHAHA. So if you are going by IMDB credits trying to see him in things, don't be surprised if you don't see him in something yet it is credited. :D

word count: 214

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Man, that has to suck. You put in the work, and then your part gets cut? I know sometimes it makes sense to cut certain things and tighten up the story being presented, but it must be disappointing to do the work, even be excited about your role, and then poof! It's gone like you never did anything.
word count: 59

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well it was a really small part, I think he was a trolley operator or something. He still got paid and I guess union rules make them still give him credit in the film. I guess he probably was a little disappointed (I didn't ask) but he still gets to use it on his resume! He can say he was in a movie with Al Pacino. ;)
word count: 67

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Sharon, do you know where or how I could find The Pardon? I've searched online and I can't seem to find it anywhere, to download or purchase.
word count: 29
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I have no clue Kathy. I know they announced it was going to be released and shown in theaters, was that in 2012 or 2013, but starting in Louisiana. I haven't heard anything else about it and I checked the movie website and it doesn't really say anything about where to see it.
word count: 55

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Oh but they do have a couple of pretty awesome photos of TJ on the website for The Pardon www.thepardonmovie.com if you go to the cast and crew and then also to the characters (he is Father Richard). I know this doesn't help but I doubt TJ would have any idea about where to see it.
word count: 59

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

That's true! :D He earned the part, no matter how small, so he was in that movie with Al Pacino. It's not his fault they decided to cut it. Little did they know how awesome he was. I bet he was the best trolley operator ever. ;)
word count: 47
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes, though I just looked at imdb and see that he isn't listed as being in S1MOne anymore. It was there at one time, but no clue when it disappeared.
word count: 31

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

HAHAHHAHAHA Do I Get Even more Fanpoints for owning it on DVD? ;) hahahahaha. Naaaah I don't even know how it become apart of our DVD Collection lol since neither myself or my Sister like the Movie at all lol. I Only like TJ's Character :)

word count: 46

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

You own How High on DVD? Why would anyone spend money on that film? HAHAHA Yes, fan points to you for that! ;)
word count: 22

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Hahahaha IKR?! TBH I Don't even think its ours HAHA. I think someone left it at mine lol. But its apart of our DVD Shelf now LOOOOOL.

word count: 28

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

I admit it, I bought my own copy of How High. SMH.....
word count: 12

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Just thought I'd let people know, the film TJ did called The Pardon is now available (in the US, no clue about anywhere else) on DVD at Amazon or you can stream it if you have Prime.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WVM ... 1_2&sr=8-2
word count: 50