If you could see TJ in another current show...

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
Sculder1013
Super Fan

If you could see TJ in another current show...

Post by Sculder1013 »

Hi All :icon-razz:

I remember asking TJ this question last April in one of the chats... but thought it would be fun to get some answers on here from you guys too.

If you could see TJ in another current show, which would it be... what character and why?

I would love to see him in The Walking Dead - I think he would make a baddass zombie hunter.
I think it would also be kinda hilarious if he appeared in Big Bang Theory/Bones crossover. Could you imagine the rivalry between Hodgins and Sheldon. I think it would be amazing.

What does everyone else think?

:dance:
word count: 104

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Re: If you could see TJ in another current show...

Post by Sculder1013 »

ooooh..just thought...

X FILES!! OMG how cool would TJ be in the X Files revival?
word count: 16

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I've been wanting to see TJ in an X-Files / FBI-type role ever since he donned that bulletproof vest Booth gave him in "Two Bodies in the Lab"! I loved seeing Hodgins go out into "the field." I think TJ could do very interesting things with such a character.
word count: 51
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

Yeah he would make a cool FBI guy.
word count: 8

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

Gilmore Girls revival as the new resident in Stars Hollow who tries to make friends but tries a but too hard and can't get in because of it...although he is just as loony as the rest. Think a mixture of Kirk and Lorelei's neighbor. ;)
Lorelei is nice to him, Patty only tries to get him into bed, Luke barks at him and refuses to serve him coffee (or anything else), Kirk feels threatened because this guy got one of his gazillion jobs... that would be fun ;)
word count: 89
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.