Law and Order: SVU airing in U.S. on April 4, 2019

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Law and Order: SVU airing in U.S. on April 4, 2019

Post by skftex »

Hi everyone!

TJ shot an episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit that is going to air on April 4, 2019 here in the U.S. He plays Dr. Joshua Hensley. HA, a doctor with the initials JH! TJ said he doesn't know how it will turn out so not sure how much he is in it, but I wanted to let everyone know in case you want to watch. :romance-smileyheart: The name of the episode is "Dearly Beloved"

Sharon
word count: 81
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Daniela
Super Fan

Re: Law and Order: SVU airing in U.S. on April 4, 2019

Post by Daniela »

That´s amazing news, thanks for sharing! I think I will have to wait a bit longer in Germany until I can watch it - unless I find a way to watch it online. Do you know what channel it will be broadcasted?
word count: 42
"My life turned around but I´m still living my dreams" - Anastacia

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Daniela, in the US it airs on NBC.
word count: 8
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Daniela
Super Fan

Post by Daniela »

Thank you :)
word count: 2

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Thank you, Sharon, for letting us know! :romance-smileyheart: As Daniela pointed out it will take a while ( a long time ) till we can watch it in Germany. I watch SVU from time to time - so I will look out for this ep. Maybe if we are lucky it will be on air next year. :-? Well, something to look forward to. ;-) :dance: :happy-bouncyshadowgreen:
word count: 59
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

So I just watched the episode and without posting any spoilers right away, I definitely prefer Hodgins to his Josh character on SVU. And I think it’s funny that TJ said he’s not sure how much he’s in it because the whole episode is about his character! Lol!
word count: 51
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

TJ said he wasn't sure how it turned out, that was ME saying I wasn't sure how much he was in it. Sorry guess that wasn't clear. :eusa-whistle: I haven't seen it yet, I recorded it so I'm going to try to watch it tomorrow first thing!
word count: 51

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well it was definitely a different part for TJ. By the way,as was the policy with Bones, since this episode aired in the US you can discuss it here and don't have to worry about spoilers. Just try to keep it here and don't put anything into the chatbox, so people have control over whether they want to read the thread and be spoiled. If people don't want to know about the episode they should avoid this thread (just in case, nothing here now is going to spoil).
word count: 92

Daniela
Super Fan

Post by Daniela »

I just watched the episode - thanks to VPN Proxy (which is completely legal, no worries) and wow, what can I say? That was something completly different but acted very strong! I stay with what I said, this man has a lot of talent to play anything and everything! It was definitely worth to watch. :)
word count: 54

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ah, my favourite thing, spoilers.
I suspect it is going to be a very long time till I get to see this (or any TV much tbh - going off to my friend's funeral today, lots of Easter music to rehearse, and when I get back to the grind all the kids will have their speaking tests - more work!) so if you could tell me all about it that would be great!
Also, this is not something I normally watch so a title and/or season and ep number would be useful if I am going to look out for it.
Thanks Sharon for keeping us in the loop - as always, you are a star.
word count: 115
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Steph, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Season 20, Episode 19 and the episode name is "Dearly Beloved". TJ's character is a psychologist and is getting married when a woman stands up at the wedding and says he raped her. :icon-eek:
word count: 40

Consuelo
Fan
Mood:

Post by Consuelo »

I have to look at the episode in YouTube as I dont know when they will be showing it in Spain, thanks for the heads up Sharon x

Consuelo xXx
word count: 30
Jack hodgins Is the king of the lab:

Daniela
Super Fan

Post by Daniela »

To all the german Fans, who were waiting for TJ´s episode. It was on VOX this thursday. You can still catch it up online. :)
word count: 25