The Impeachment: An American Crime Story

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

The Impeachment: An American Crime Story

Post by tjadmin »

TJ has a very small part in The Impeachment which starts airing on Sept 7 on FX. I do not know which episode he appears in but will let you know if I find out. This is not what he was filming with Patricia Belcher (more on that later I hope).
word count: 51

kalya
Fan

Re: The Impeachment: An American Crime Story

Post by kalya »

This one just came up on his IMDb listings, but it is already over - it aired October 5th. I hope we hear about the one with Patricia Belcher before it is on.
word count: 32

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

kalya wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:15 pm
This one just came up on his IMDb listings, but it is already over - it aired October 5th. I hope we hear about the one with Patricia Belcher before it is on.
Yeah, sorry I had no idea which episode he was in so couldn't be more specific. I asked but he said he didn't know. But yes, you will know the Patricia Belcher one before it airs. I promise.
word count: 81

ThiccaryClinton
Fan
Mood:

Post by ThiccaryClinton »

I heard through the grapevine there were deleted scenes from Impeachment based on another story line. Do we ever get to see those on DVD or what?

Also, in the Tripp “tape dump” scene, you used the 👌🏻 sign — were you saying this was “okay” or what? I’ve never seen him use that hand gesture so it was a… curious shall we say use of creative liberty.

Surely, this wasn’t alluding to the Boston Legal toaster lawsuit, where presumably, he was using this hand gesture to secure burnt toast? Or was it more of a rare toast?

— Donny Crane
word count: 100